Shared Charter with Big Smile Luxury is absolutely outstanding and really the best boat trip along the southern coast of Tenerife to Los Gigantes & Masca Bay with Whale & Dolphin Watching, Read more ➤
White Star Sailing Yacht Whale Watching Boat Trip in Tenerife - 3h
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 3 hours
Boat Trips & Charters
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: Activity doesn't require a Guide
We pick you up directly from your hotel in Los Cristianos, Las Americas, Costa Adeje. If your hotel in other location, then come with your Voucher for direct boarding at the time specified in your TripsPoint Voucher.
Three hours White Star Sailing Yacht Whale Watching Boat Trip in Tenerife is one of the best option to get directly to the areas in the waters of Tenerife where pilot whales are living. Whale watching by White Star and White Sea yachts is unforgettable and amazing experience!
- With a maximum capacity of 11 people, you will have ample space and freedom of movement on deck and much more private experience!
- Free drinks and variety of sandwiches are served on board!
- Swim and snorkel from the White Paradise Catamaran along our Swimming & Snorkelling stop!
Whale Watching Tenerife - White Star Boat Trip
Taking the White Star Sailing Yacht Whale Watching Boat Trip in Tenerife you are guaranteed to see pilot whales in their natural habitat on the open ocean between Tenerife and La Gomera islands. With a bit of luck you are also having chances to watch dolphins that often follow the boat in the ocean.
We are taking on board maximum 11 passengers, so you are having much more private experience comparing to the whale watching trips by bigger boats and catamarans that taking on board tens or even hundreds of boat trip participants.
This 3 hours long whale watching boat trips is realized by one of our sailing yachts - White Star or White Sea. Both 'White Sea' and 'White Star' are the same 16-metre Beneteau Cyclades 50.5 sailboats and each one have 6 cabins and 3 bathrooms.
We pick-up the boat trip participants directly from their hotels in Los Cristianos, Las Americas and Costa Adeje. If you are going to stay outside of our pick-up area, you can always choose Direct Boarding and come with your Voucher to Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje. There are a few parking lots right in the marina where you can safely leave your car.
The White Star Sailing Yacht Whale Watching Boat Trip in Tenerife is really unique and unforgettable experience on board of one of these fully equipped exclusive sailboats for safe and comfortable sailing. With a maximum capacity of 11 people, you will find ample space and freedom of movement on deck. During our fantastic boat trip lasting 3 hours you will see whales and dolphins in their natural habitat, a unique experience that never fails to impress. Afterwards you can swim in the coves of crystal-clear waters, far from the holiday crowds.
Go snorkelling along the stop to see the beauty of the flora and fauna of the area or just relax on deck sunbathing and enjoying a courtesy snack of a choice of sandwiches (including vegetarian options), soft drinks and beers.
From the very beginning, our company has always sought to obtain a balance between being a business activity and taking maximum care and attention, both towards the environment in which it functions and the way it is put into practice. Sustainable activity requires active conservation of all the elements involved in responsible practices, more so than ever when the activity takes place in the marine environment as ours does. All of the above is expressed in the following actions:
- Blue Boat Flag – all of our boats have the blue flag designation granted by the Government of the Canary Islands, which authorizes the practice of sighting and watching whales and dolphins around the coasts of the islands.
- WCA (World Cetacean Alliance) – we are members of this international organization which comprises all types of companies and associations related with the activity all over the world and which work tirelessly to achieve sustainable practices, conservation of the marine environment and active communication among its members.
- Tenerife Quality Chart - we belong to a select group of nautical companies who have signed and fulfil the precepts of this demanding Charter for Sustainable Tourism. Responsible practices in carrying out the activity, training of personnel, conservation of the marine environment, promotion of local products as an ideal complement to the services offered, generation of initiatives for improvement or the circulation of information for better understanding and knowledge of the marine species of the area are, among others, the premises of this working group which is promoted and overseen by the Tourist board of Tenerife.
- Our boats are covered by the corresponding civil liability insurance to provide for any eventuality that could occur on our boats. Our policies are updated and adjusted to our specific activities.
- We also have SOVI insurance cover, a special insurance which provides cover for any and every eventuality that might occur for each of our passengers.
Our professional skippers and crew have extensive experience and comprehensive knowledge of the environment in which the activities take place, thereby offering peace of mind to all who sail with us along the White Star Sailing Yacht Whale Watching Boat Trip in Tenerife!
- 3 hours Whale Watching Boat Trip.
- Basic catering - choice of sandwiches, beers, water and soft drinks.
- Hotel Pick-Up from hotels in Los Cristianos, Las Americas and the Costa Adeje.
- Port taxes and fuel.
- Basic snorkelling gear (available upon request) – mask and snorkel.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
White Star Sailing Yacht Whale Watching Boat Trip in Tenerife - 3h duration is 3 hours.Book White Star Sailing Yacht Whale Watching Boat Trip in Tenerife - 3h now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book White Star Sailing Yacht Whale Watching Boat Trip in Tenerife - 3h at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book White Star Sailing Yacht Whale Watching Boat Trip in Tenerife - 3h now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Big Smile Luxury Yacht Whale Watching Boat Trip - 3 Hours of the best possible time to spend on the boat in Tenerife. This is the shared charter in a small group of max. 10 people with Pilot Whale Read more ➤
Maxicat Catamaran Boat Trip start from the marina Puerto Colon in Costa Adeje and takes you for 3 hours long Dolphin and Whale watching boat trip into the ocean and along Tenerife South coast in the Read more ➤
Maxicat Catamaran Whale Watching Boat Trip in Tenerife, if you are interested to see dolphins, pilot whales and have a beautiful boat trip to the highest cliffs in Atlantic. Dolphin & Whale watching, Read more ➤
Private boat trip Tenerife is private charter of Arriro sailing yacht, and one of the cheapest private charter options to spend a great time with your family or friends discovering the waters around Read more ➤
Freebird Catamaran Boat Trip in Tenerife from Costa Adeje to Masca is made by the biggest catamaran in Tenerife, takes 4 hours and 30 min and you will see pilot whales, dolphins, Masca Bay and the Read more ➤
Freebird Catamaran Whale & Dolphin Watching Boat Trip in Tenerife by ones of the most modern catamarans - Freebird F13 and F15 Catamarans. The boat trip is dedicated for those who wish to see pilot Read more ➤
Submarine Tenerife - Underwater Safari from Tenerife South is an unique opportunity to discover magic underwater world of Atlantic Ocean around Tenerife. Real very modern submarine takes you to Read more ➤
Big Smile Luxury Yacht private charter is the best possible to charter luxury sailing yacht in Tenerife with the highest reputation and you can choose one of many private charter options. With the Read more ➤
Whale Watching Tenerife Trip with Arriro sailing yacht is an inexpensive option to see pilot whales, sometimes also dolphins and swim or snorkel and sometimes see sea turtles from a sailing yacht if Read more ➤