Loro Parque Tenerife South Express - Loro Parque tickets with Transfer is the fastest way to get to amazing Loro Parque from Costa Adeje, Las Americas, Los Cristianos. This bus tour includes entry Read more ➤
Aqualand Costa Adeje - Open Date Admission Tickets
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 14 hours
Amusement Park Tickets
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.Ticket
Cancellation Policy Strict Cancellation Policy means that:
Deposit is not refundable. No matter when you cancelled a booking, 100 percent of the paid deposit is charged as the cancellation fee.Strict
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: Activity doesn't require a Guide
Aqualand in Costa Adeje is a water park and dolphinarium. Book Open Date admission tickets, use it in the next 90 days, and spend a beautiful day with your family or friends enjoying all the water park attractions and amazing Dolphin Shows in Aqualand.
- Have a day of fun and joy with family and friends!
- Water park for all the ages - small children, youngsters, teenagers, adults!
- Aqualand Costa Adeje makes sure everyone having a fun!
- Endless water attractions!
- Amazing Dolphin Show!
- The best water park for small children!
- Open Date Aqualand Tickets!
Aqualand Costa Adeje - Admission Tickets
Aqualand is especially friendly water park for the small ones. If you want to spend a day of joy with your small children, there's no better option than Aqualand Costa Adeje. Here everyone has a space and attractions, slides and pools adopted for every age.
Our Aqualand Tickets are Open Date Tickets.
That means you you choose a date of visit while booking, and then you have 90 days starting from that date to use the tickets any day you wish.
Aqualand Costa Adeje offers a wide range of attractions for everyone.
Aqualand attractions for adrenaline seekers
- Tsunami - this is an impressive attraction more than 21 meters high and 180 meters long with a vertiginous descent towards a boomerang of 11 meters of height.
- Ciclones - an amazing attraction more than 21 meters high and 140 meters long, in which bowls of 12 meters in diameter are mixed with 360 degree turns and lighting effects.
- Gravity - spectacular attraction more than 20 meters high and 150 meters long, with turns of 90 and 360 degrees in which you will find 3 vertiginous Uphill.
- Rapids - as the name implies; a high speed experience with unpredictable twists and turns. With more and less pronounced steepness that will only add to the experience. For the adrenaline seeker.
- Kamikazes - Need for speed? Then this is the one for you. These two parallel high speed slides with a levels change and pronounced drop will leave you wanting more.
- Tornado - a fantastic slide where the changes in rhythm, the strength of the water and the centrifuge will assure great fun.
- Multi-Surf - a 16 meter high attraction comprising of six lanes. Lay on one of our mats and race your friends down an exhilarating 100 meter drop.
- Twister Racer - speed and fun for our visitors, 80m long, 14m high and 4 tracks to provide you with the best leisure moments. Try them!
- Flying Boats - Flying Boats is made up of two slides of 272 meters long, spiralling and dropping within each other over four different levels.
KidzWorld - water park attractions for children
- Pirate Port - Pirates, set to sail! The new buccaneer attraction Puerto Pirata (Pirates Port) is a unique environment where the little ones will enjoy of a fun time trail with a variety of slides, stairs, tunnels, water taps, hiding places … and a huge bucket full of water that flips over when you least expect it. Pure movie fun. A dream come true! You cannot miss it!
- Mega Adventure Land - this season enjoy our new attraction for children. Six incredible slides in different shapes, sizes and speeds. Multiracer, Twister Racer, Water Rider, Crazy Roll, Kamikaze and Mega Cone… Will you dare to jump in a float or onto a mat for a crazy race? You cannot miss this!
- Kids Pool - excitement and fun for children. Small & colorful slides, are the ideal place for the little ones to enjoy with total security.
- Adventure Island - come and try our new attraction!! An island full of fun and entertainment for children to enjoy the best adventures in an environment with a scenic decoration in which they will remember the best scenes of pirate movies.
There's also time and place to enjoy and have a fun as all the family together - the Family & Child Wave Pool!
The new attraction is here! A themed wave pool taking us back in time. The ambiance is transformed and the tranquility makes way for the emotion of both young and old. Although its meant for the little ones, it´s for mums and dads too. Its heated and the depth descends from 0 to 1.80 metres. It’s safe and controlled by trained personnel at all times. Don’t miss it!
For those who want to relax and chill out Aqualand has:
- Hydromassage - Relax and unwind in our new thematic spa “heated water 24º”. Take in the sun in one of the 6 hydro massage showers or lay back in our giant spa. Stepping in is easy but you might find it difficult to tear yourself away.
- Lava River - grab a floating ring and let this lazy river take you on a 500 meter circuit surrounded by vegetation, a waterfall and a volcano whilst you take in the sun.
Surely, you cannot miss Aqualand's Dolphin Show. The Dolphin Show takes place daily at 15:30.
In Aqualand you can easily get food, snacks, drinks, ice cream without leaving the territory of the park. Obviously, you will find well maintained toilets and lockers to feel free and keep your belongings safe.
Get your Aqualand tickets now to make sure you have guaranteed admission to all the attractions of Aqualand!
- 1 day full access to all the park attractions any day within 90 days starting from a chosen date.
- Dolphin Show.
- Food and Drinks.
- Visited Places:
- Aqualand Costa Adeje
- Costa Adeje
Aqualand Costa Adeje is opened 7 days of the week, from 10:00 to 17:00.
Dolphin Show takes place daily at 15:30.
You can easily spend all the day in Aqualand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Aqualand Costa Adeje - Open Date Admission Tickets duration is 14 hours.Book Aqualand Costa Adeje - Open Date Admission Tickets now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Aqualand Costa Adeje - Open Date Admission Tickets at least in 1 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Aqualand Costa Adeje - Open Date Admission Tickets now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Loro Parque and Siam Park tickets in Twin Ticket option with Express Bus to Loro Parque lets you to visit 2 world class amusement parks in 2 different days. Twin ticket includes day tour by express Read more ➤
Bus Tour from Puerto de la Cruz to Siam Park with return transfer and entry ticket included is the easy way to visit Siam Park - the best and biggest water park in Europe. The Siam Park bus tour Read more ➤
Twin Ticket - Siam Park & Loro Parque with Bus transfer from the North is the most easy way to visit Loro Parque - the best zoo in the world and Siam Park - the best water park in Europe. The tour Read more ➤
Loro Parque Standard Bus - Coach Tour from Tenerife South is the option to visit Loro Parque for those who stay in more quiet resorts of Tenerife South outside of the most developed Las Americas, Los Read more ➤
Twin Ticket - Loro Parque & Siam Park with bus from Los Gigantes is the offer, including tours to Loro Parque and Siam Park with bus transfers from Tenerife South-West area. You are doing these 2 Read more ➤
Canary Escape is Adventure Game in which can participate 2 to 6 people at once. You must find your way to locate the pirates treasure hidden in a cave on a mysterious island - treasure of Black Read more ➤
Camel Safari & Camel Park in Tenerife are available on the South of Tenerife with different options to visit the park and have a trip on the back of a camel. Camel Park is the biggest camel centre in Read more ➤
Twin Ticket to Siam Park & Loro Parque with Standard Bus to Loro Parque allows you to visit 2 world class amusement parks in 2 different days. Twin ticket include day tour by standard bus to Loro Read more ➤
Visit to Lanzarote Aquarium is must do and one of the most important attractions in Lanzarote. You simply have to see it! There are hundreds of different marine species in one place. It's one of the Read more ➤