Loro Parque Tenerife South Express - Loro Parque tickets with Transfer is the fastest way to get to amazing Loro Parque from Costa Adeje, Las Americas, Los Cristianos. This bus tour includes entry Read more ➤
Loro Parque Standard Bus - Coach Tour from Tenerife South
- Duration - 8 hours, 30 minutes
- Amusement Park Tickets
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.Printed Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: Activity doesn't require a Guide
- Costa Adeje, Arecas, Los Gigantes (T), Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Playa la Arena (T), El Varadero, Abama (T), Marazul, Callao Salvaje, Hard Rock Hotel, La Caleta, Bahia del Duque, Pais Vasco, Aqualand, La Enramada, Playa de la Américas, Los Cristianos, Chayofa Sport (T), Ten Bel, San Blas, El Médano
Loro Parque Standard Bus - Coach Tour from Tenerife South is the option to visit Loro Parque for those who stay in more quiet resorts of Tenerife South outside of the most developed Las Americas, Los Cristianos and Costa Adeje. The tour includes transfer and entry tickets to Loro Parque.
- Transfer to Loro Parque and back by clean, comfortable, fresh air-conditioned bus!
- Loro Parque entry tickets with access to all the Loro Parque attractions!
- Guide assistance during transfers!
- Visit all Loro Parque attractions and shows with the entry tickets included to the bus tour price!
- Skip the line to Loro Parque!
Loro Parque Standard Bus - Coach Tour from Tenerife South
Loro Parque Standard Bus - Coach Tour from Tenerife South offer pick-ups from whole the Tenerife South coastline 5 days a week. The tour includes bus transfer service from our collection points directly to Loro Parque, Loro Parque entry tickets and transfer back at the evening to the same collection points.
Our buses are clean, fresh and air-conditioned. The transfer takes quite long time, because we pick-up from a lot of pick-up points located outside of the Loro Parque Express Bus Tour operational zone.
If you wish to have twice faster transfers and spend less time in the way to and from Loro Parque, you ought to book Loro Parque Express Bus - Coach Tour from Tenerife South and come by yourself to one of Express Bus collection points located in Las Americas and Costa Adeje. Loro Parque Express pick-ups just in a few pick-up points in the most developed area and that's why the Express Bus is much faster and takes just 1h 20 min for one way transfer instead of 2h 40 min of one way bus transfer by the Loro Parque Standard Bus. The choice is your, but you always have the Standard Bus option as well!
The tour already includes Loro Parque entry ticket with access to all the Loro Parque shows and attractions. Moreover, with the Loro Parque Standard Bus - Coach Tour from Tenerife South you will skip the line at the entrance to Loro Parque.
- Pick-Ups and drop-offs at collection points located along the whole Tenerife South coast - choose the closest to your hotel.
- Clean comfortable seats in a fresh and air conditioned tour bus.
- Guide assistance.
- Loro Parque entry tickets.
- Food and Drinks (there are restaurants and cafeterias in Loro Parque).
- Visited Places:
- Loro Park
- 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM: Pick-Ups from the collecting points along the Southern coast of Tenerife - from Los Gigantes, La Arena, Alcala, Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraiso, La Caleta, Costa Adeje, Costa Adeje, Costa Adeje, Costa Adeje, Las Americas, Los Cristianos, Golf del Sur, El Medano.
- 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM: Transfer to the Loro Parque.
- 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM: Visiting Loro Parque.
- 3:30 PM - 4:00 PM: Driving back to Tenerife South by fast road.
- 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM: Drop-offs at the same Pick-Up Points.
Frequently Asked Questions
Loro Parque Standard Bus - Coach Tour from Tenerife South duration is 8 hours, 30 minutes.Book Loro Parque Standard Bus - Coach Tour from Tenerife South now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Loro Parque Standard Bus - Coach Tour from Tenerife South at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Loro Parque Standard Bus - Coach Tour from Tenerife South now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
Reviewed on: Oct 19, 2021
Very Good Day
The transfer was on time and very organised. Plenty of time given at Loro Parque and then the transfer back was on time and swift
Reviewed on: Jun 6, 2018
The only option to get to Loro Parque from Los Gigantes
Booked the tour, because it so clear description. We were looking for faster transfer to Loro Parque, but our hotel location was... Show full review ➤ Booked the tour, because it so clear description. We were looking for faster transfer to Loro Parque, but our hotel location was quite remote and after long investigation in the net I understood this is the only one option offered from Los Gigantes. BTW - beautiful and quiet location, but it's one of the most remote resorts. We booked at TripsPoint just because no tricks and honest explanation - the transfer was long with a lot of stops collecting people from endless hotels along the coast, but I give 5 stars to TripsPoint first of all. The Loro Parque was far over our expectations!!! The only thing we missed is the Sea Lions show (Loro Parque maps you get on the entrance are quite tricky). The people who manage website are really honest and we've got our SUPER CLEAR Voucher with link to the collection point and all the information just in a few minutes after the booking was made. We were a bit too late to the bus back and got a call from guide to be back ASAP - THANK YOU! Amazed with level of organization from the beginning to the end and highly recommend it! Hide review
You may also like
Loro Parque and Siam Park tickets in Twin Ticket option with Express Bus to Loro Parque lets you to visit 2 world class amusement parks in 2 different days. Twin ticket includes day tour by express Read more ➤
Bus Tour from Puerto de la Cruz to Siam Park with return transfer and entry ticket included is the easy way to visit Siam Park - the best and biggest water park in Europe. The Siam Park bus tour Read more ➤
Twin Ticket - Siam Park & Loro Parque with Bus transfer from the North is the most easy way to visit Loro Parque - the best zoo in the world and Siam Park - the best water park in Europe. The tour Read more ➤
Twin Ticket - you go to Loro Parque with bus transfers from Tenerife South-West area included and Siam Park on your own any next day. The offer includes tour to Loro Parque and Siam Park ticket. You Read more ➤