Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach hotel - comfy stay in Cayman Islands!
The Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach hotel in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands sets our guests just within steps of the spectacular Seven Mile Beach and activities like snorkeling, diving, swimming and scuba diving.
Our top rated hotel has a very pleasant Caymanian ambience that invites back our numerous loyal visitors year after year.
- Complimentary Full Hot Buffet Breakfast
- Very easy accessibility to Seven Mile Beach with free of charge beach lounge chairs, umbrellas, beach towels and beach attendant.
- Lounge chairs and hammocks located by our tropically designed pool & Jacuzzi
- Free wi-fi Internet access
- Guest coin-operated laundry
- Sorry! No airport transportation offered by Hotel.
Along with a fantastic location and a very short walk to Seven Mile Beach, the hotel provides comfortable studio rooms as well as separate 1 & 2 bedroom suites, every one with a kitchen or kitchen space for all the conveniences of home.
Among the Hotel's facilities you will find the Onsite Stingers Restaurant, available for lunch and dinner supplies a great variety of regional fare and guests can enjoy yummy specialty drinks.
- 5 min drive right into Georgetown and a 2 minute walk to Seven Mile Beach.
- Comfort Suites Cayman Islands is located on the beachside of West Bay Road.
- Please, note that Comfort Suites Cayman Islands is not a beachfront property.
- Guests have access to Seven Mile Beach by taking a walk the public foot path found by the pool & Jacuzzi.
- Smoking is permitted in outdoor public areas only.
How to get to the Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach hotel from Airport:
As you depart the airport, get a right turn at the very first round-about or traffic circle (Post Office will be on your left). Make left turn at the next tiny round-about or traffic circle ('Parker's Marine' is across the street.) You will enter a large 'round-about' or traffic circle; take the exit marked 'Harquail Bypass'. Take the 1st exit for 'West Bay Road,' and turn left when you reach West Bay Road. The hotel is only a short distance, on the right hand side of the road.