Exploring Vietnam Tour Package starts takes you to the 8 days long journey across this beautiful country allowing you to explore and discover every part of Vietnam in the best manner with all the Read more ➤
HE CHARMING OF VIETNAM - 9 DAYS
- Duration - 9 days
- Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStrict Cancellation Policy means that:
Deposit is not refundable. No matter when you cancelled a booking, 100 percent of the paid deposit is charged as the cancellation fee.Strict
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
- Đống Đa
HE CHARMING OF VIETNAM - 9 DAYS Package Tour will lead you to visit start in Hanoi, Tam Coc, Halong Bay, Da nang, hoi an ancient town, Flight to Ho Chi Minh City, Visit Mekong Delta tour, Cu chi tunnel. Included Hotel, Flights, Transfer, Meals, English guide...
- Visit Halong Bay - one of 7 world wonder
- Hanoi capital of Vietnam
- full hotel and packages
- Meals in the tour
- Da nang City of nicest beach
- Ho chi minh city - biggest commercial city in Vietnam
- Mekong delta red river tour
- cu chi tunnels
- hoa lu - tam coc
- my son sanctuary day trip
HE CHARMING OF VIETNAM - 9 DAYS
Day 1Hanoi Arrival - Pick up at Airport
Day 2Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Ninh Binh (B/L)
Day 3Explore Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Sơn – Cap La (B/L/D)
Day 4Vung Vieng floating village by Bamboo boat (B/L) – Flight to Da Nang
Day 5Famers and Fishermen’s Tour (B/L)
Day 6Hoi An - Da Nang - Flight to Ho Chi Minh (B)
Day 7Cu Chi Tunnels in afternoon (B)
Day 8Mekong Delta River (B/L)
Day 9Departure (B)
Including: Hotel 3* in all destination Hanoi, Halong, Hoi an, Ho Chi Minh, All entrance tickets, meals, guide, transport...
- entrance fee tickets
- pick up and drop off service
- airport pick up
- Cruise in Halong bay
- Breakfast at hotel
- drinks in meals
- personal expenses
- Visited Places:
- Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts
- Temple Of Literature
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Hạ Long Bay
- Hội An Night Market
- Hội An
- Cu Chi Tunnel
- Mekong River Delta
- Ben Thanh Market
Hanoi Arrival - Pick up at Airport
Your trip begins with arrival in Vietnam. Your private driver will meet and greet you on the airport. You will be escorted to the hotel by the private transportation. Check-in to the hotel and get over the jet lag. Remaining part of the day is at leisure. So, enjoy as all of you want to. You can mooch through the streets of the city. Historic charm, architectural marvels, and products’ variety are splashed all over this area. After enjoying the first day by yourself and return to the hotel for a relaxing sleep. Overnight in Hanoi
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Ninh Binh (B/L)
Hoalu - Tam Coc is perfect combination for a day trip to learn about a dark period when Vietnam was conquested by Northern Invader. Hoalu is a sacred land with two temple worshiping those kings in 10 century who gave great contribution for the nation. Next, let's take a boat trip along the Ngo Dong river to enjoy landscape in Tam Coc. You will know why it's named Halong Bay on Land
• Hoa Lu and Tam Coc Biking and Boat Day Trip from Hanoi
• Tour Hoa Lu and Tam Coc
• Biking trip to Bich Dong Pagoda
• Enjoy the epic landscapes of northern Vietnam with a professional guide
• Perfect for all fitness levels
• Round-trip hotel transportation is included (in the Old Quarter area only)
AM : 8:00 - 8:30. Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then leave by coach to Hoa Lu (2.5 hrs). Visit the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties. Then our bus will transfer you from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc for lunch around at 12:30PM.
PM : After lunch, boat trip to visit Tam Coc to see the beauty of the karst formations as you pass along their base and row into one of the many caves carved through the limestone. Then, cycle for an hour on quiet roads through villages, rice fields, rivers and rocky outcrops in Tam Coc - Bich Dong (around 5 km). Today night you will have free of your own time to relax in Ninh Binh
Explore Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Sơn – Cap La (B/L/D)
• 10h30: Pick up from your local homestay in Tam Coc . Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta.
• 12h00: Embark at Ha Long wharf – Break and photography time
• 12h30: Boat Cruises on Halong, enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing.
• 13h30: Have lunch while cruising in Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
• 15h30: Transfer by tender to Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes …. After about half an hour visiting, you will go back to tender and return to the boat. Then return to cruise for your leisure or join sunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water. Join with cooking class by our chef.
• 19h00: Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board.
• 21h00: Take some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Stay overnight on boat.
Vung Vieng floating village by Bamboo boat (B/L) – Flight to Da Nang
• 07h30: Have breakfast and enjoy sunrise on the bay.
• 09h00: Visit ancient Vung Vieng floating village you are not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also be surrounded by the rocky mountains by small bamboo boat for an hour in to the ancient village then return to cruise for relaxing and check out the room.
• 10h30: Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier
• 11h30: Disembark at Ha long wharf, time to say goodbye to the crew.
• 12h00: Return from Ha Long to Hanoi.
• 14h00: Stopover on the way for a refreshment break.
• 16h00: Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
After the trip, you will come back hotel in Hanoi, have short rest and preparing for picking up to airport. You will be transferred to airport by our driver. After landed, our driver in Da Nang will take you to hotel in Hoi An. Overnight stay at hotel
Famers and Fishermen’s Tour (B/L)
Join HOI AN ECO GREEN TOUR and you will experience an enjoyable trip with immense delight from rural areas to coastal fishing villages on HOI AN estuary.We will offer you a deep insight into the local people’s daily life activities. Don’t forget to take your cameras to capture memorable moments when you go on our tour.
- Tourguide pick visitors up at their hotel (in HOI AN City only)
- Taking visitors to the countryside by bicycle
- Participating in riding water buffalo with farmers
- Visiting local bamboo handicraft spot
- Coming to Cam Thanh village and take a rest at local people's house
- Getting on a boat to visit the coastal fishing village in CUA DAI
- Taking part in traditional fishing activities of the local fishermen.
- Learning to paddle VIET bamboo baskets boat
- Catching crab with local people in the water coconut forest
- Going back enjoy lunch ( dinner ) at the local people’s house
- Tourguide take visitors back the hotel and finish tour
Hoi An - Da Nang - Flight to Ho Chi Minh (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free & Easy all the day. Transfer to airport for the late flight to Ho Chi Minh. After landed, transfer to hotel for overnight stay
Cu Chi Tunnels in afternoon (B)
Located 60km from HCMC, Cu Chi is now a popular spot for both Vietnamese & foreign tourists - the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens.
Today, ducks and water buffalos happily co-exist in the rivers along the side of the road. However, the peaceful rural rice paddy scenery belies the area’s violent history. Visitors will find it hard to imagine the destruction, damage & defoliation over this whole area, caused by bombing and mines. There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone".
Start our tour in the morning, before entering the tunnels visitors can watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed. You will spend the next hour exploring the tunnels. Afterwards, enjoy tea, cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war). Return to Sai Gon.
Mekong Delta River (B/L)
HCM – My Tho – Ben Tre – HCM ( start 8.00 – return 17.00 ) Enjoy the scenic journey along the way bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view the stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoycruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of "Southern Vietnamese folk music", performed by locals.
Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste the delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through the fruit plantation and village. Meet the bus and return to HCMC. This trip provides a fascinating insight into daily life in the Mekong Delta and you are guaranteed to take home your own private collection of beautiful memories. Overnight at hotel.
This day you are free until transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for your flight back home
Frequently Asked Questions
HE CHARMING OF VIETNAM - 9 DAYS duration is 9 days.Book HE CHARMING OF VIETNAM - 9 DAYS now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book HE CHARMING OF VIETNAM - 9 DAYS at least in 10 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book HE CHARMING OF VIETNAM - 9 DAYS now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
For the 3-days Halong Bay Cruise from Hanoi, we gather you straight from any kind of hotel in the central component of Hanoi and also we start our trip to have 3 days long over night Halong Bay Read more ➤
For the Overnight Halong Bay Cruise from Hanoi we collect you directly from any hotel in the central part of Hanoi and we start our journey to have 2 days long overnight Halong Bay cruise to sail, Read more ➤
Enjoy overnight Cuc Phuong National Park Tour from Hanoi visiting amazingly preserved nature of Vietnam and engaging to cultural and wildlife heritage with enchanting scenery. Have a boat trip, light Read more ➤
On the Moc Chau & Mai Chau Tour - 3 Days Trip from Hanoi you will visit North-West area of Vietnam, Mai Chau Mountains and village, watch the Dai Yem Waterwall, do short trekkings, boat trips, Read more ➤