Volcano & Mount Teide private tour in Tenerife is the VIP class tour or shore excursion to the central part of Tenerife with the best rated guide in Tenerife. The trip starts and ends at your hotel Read more ➤
Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 12 hours
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
Cancellation PolicyStrict Cancellation Policy means that:
Deposit is not refundable. No matter when you cancelled a booking, 100 percent of the paid deposit is charged as the cancellation fee.Strict
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Spanish
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife is the best VIP class private day tour, if you stay in Tenerife and wish to discover La Gomera island. This private tour allows you to visit whole the La Gomera in one day, including main attaction - National Park Garajonay.
- Discover whole the La Gomera island in the most comfortable manner.
- Experience different climate zones, styles of life, beaches, history and nature.
- Skip overcrowded touristy places with the best rated private guide on the island.
- See unusual hidden gems you'd never see with other tours.
- Get especial VIP service and attention what you'd never have on a mass coach or jeep tours.
- Have unlimited photo stops up to your wishes.
Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife
Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife starts early morning. Your private guide with proper size car or van will pick you up right from the door of your hotel in Tenerife. We go then to Los Cristianos where we board on the ferry which will take us to San Sebastian de La Gomera - the capital town of the island. It take us 50 minutes to get there.
San Sebastian de La Gomera is known as the last stop of Christopher Columbus before he discovered America and here our tour around this beautiful island starts -we live the capital town to the end of the tour.
Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife takes you firstly by side of the natural reserve Majona up and down to the beautiful valley Hermigua where you can observe peaceful life of locals planting grapes, bananas, mangos, oranges, aloe vera and a lot of other plants. You will be able also to see how is taken a speciality of the La Gomera island - palm honey.
Later on the Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife takes you to the old abandoned pier that was built especially to load bananas to the ships docking there. Then we continue our private tour around the La Gomera island through Agulo to the famous Mirador de Abrante where you can stand and do pictures on the glass platform hanging over the Agulo on the edge of a few hundred meters high cliff.
Later on our Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife takes us through the breath-stopping landscapes to the Vallehermoso - a beautiful tiny town hidden in the mountains and surrounded by cliffs. It's nice place to do a coffee stop before we continue directly to the National Park Garajonay.
In the Epina village on the border of the National Park Garajonay we can stop for a lunch in the local restaurant where you can taste local foods and refresh before we continue through the rainforest to the heart of the National Park Garajonay.
The Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife allows us to have a walk in the rainforest - it's endemic jungle that covered Macaronesia and Mediterranean coast two millions years ago and survived here in perfect condition.
After walk in the jungle our private tour leads back to the capital of the La Gomera island and we do a few extremely scenic photo stops on the way. Before we board to the ferry to go back to Tenerife we will have approx. 1 hour to explore San Sebastian de La Gomera and you even can step to the church where Christopher Columbus was asking good luck before he left the island and discovered America instead of shorter way to India.
After docking back in Los Cristianos your private guide and driver will take you back right to your hotel. You can be sure the Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife will serve you lifetime long beautiful memories.
- Comfy air-conditioned car in the case of group up to 3 people in your group.
- Spacious bigger van in the case of 4 to 7 people in your group.
- The best rated private VIP tour guide and driver in Tenerife.
- Pickup and drop-off directly from your Hotel.
- Lunch in a local Restaurant (optional) - paid directly to the restaurant (10-25 EUR per person).
- Coffee/snacks at coffee stops.
- Fast ferry tickets from Tenerife to La Gomera and back (price could be different, depend on the season and day and could be from 58 to 120 Euros per person - you will be provided with a link to book your ferry tickets).
- Visited Places:
- Vallehermoso, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Garajonay National Park Visitors Centre
- Mirador de Abrante
- La Gomera
- San Sebastián de La Gomera
- Pick-Up directly from your Hotel in Tenerife early morning (pick-up time will be arranged up to your wishes after the booking made).
- Approx. 8:40 AM - boarding to the fast ferry in Los Cristianos.
- 9:00 AM - leaving Tenerife by ferry to La Gomera island.
- Approx. 9:50 AM - arrival to La Gomera and starting Grand Tour La Gomera Island
- Photo stop by side of the Majona natural reserve. - Stops in the Hermigua, by the beach and Pescante de Hermigua old pier.
- Photo stop in Santa Catalina.
- Stop at Mirador de Abrante.
- Scenic drive with stops to Vallehermoso and coffe stop in the old town.
- Scenic drive to the border of the National Park Garajonay and lunch in the local restaurant.
- Visiting National Park Garajonay.
- Scenic drive to San Sebastian de La Gomera with a few photo stops by the way.
- Walk in San Sebastian de La Gomera. - Approx. 5:30 PM - leaving La Gomera island by fast ferry.
- Approx. 6:20 PM - docking in Los Cristianos, Tenerife.
- Drop-Off at your Hotel in Tenerife.
Frequently Asked Questions
Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife duration is 12 hours.Book Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
Reviewed on: Feb 23, 2023
A truly memorable day
Gregory was wonderful from start to finish. He made sure we maximised the whole day and took us to more out of the way places, also made sure we went to local places for refreshsments which addeded to the atmosphere of the trip. We actuall booked another days trip with him (reviewed separately) and... Show full review ➤ Gregory was wonderful from start to finish. He made sure we maximised the whole day and took us to more out of the way places, also made sure we went to local places for refreshsments which addeded to the atmosphere of the trip. We actuall booked another days trip with him (reviewed separately) and both my son and I were really impressed with his knowledge and care and attention. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to do a private tour with him - there is no rushing, we could stop and take photos etc whenever we wanted - the whole thing was at our behest with him guiding us along the way. Thank you so much for a truly memorable day out. Hide review
You may also like
Anaga Mountains & Jungle VIP Private Tour in Tenerife to the North of island is for those who admire the beauty of the nature. We will visit endemic jungle and beautiful beaches, Anaga, wildest part Read more ➤
Spectacular Go West - VIP Private Tour in Tenerife to Masca, Garachico and Icod along a curvy, but one of the most beautiful roads for sightseeing in the world. True mix of amazing landscapes, Read more ➤
Private VIP Tour Tenerife Magic Circle is an unique experience. You will visit more than a half of the island and will see not just the most famous attractions, but also a lot of hidden gems and the Read more ➤
Tour Around the Island - Private VIP Tour in Tenerife is an exceptional exclusive private day tour around whole the Tenerife island. You will experience both nature, history and differences between Read more ➤