For the peak climbing in Nepal there are 33 peaks permitted by the Nepal Government. Island peak climbing is the most beautiful trekking peak of Nepal which stands as 6192m height. The Island peak Read more ➤
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- Duration - 15 days
- Trekking, Hiking & Riding Tours
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.Printed Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
- We pick you up directly from Kathmandu International Airport.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes you to Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) - it's not only the world’s 10th tallest mountain, but also very important for the locals. Culturally rich people of Nepal worship goddess Annapurna for the prosperity and abundance of food. Mt. Annapurna is an emblem of Nepal.
- Views of Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna series, Neelgiri, Himchuli and others will be ever present during the trip!
- Enjoy with the local culture of Gurung, Ghale and Magar!
- Plethora of caves, lakes, eateries, bars, museums and paragliding spots make this place popular for foreigners and locals!
Annapurna Base Camp Trek
With the Annapurna Base Camp Trek you are trekking towards the foothill of such a magnificent mountain could become spiritual memory of your life. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is fun, adventure and culture filled Nepal trekking route worthy to be called the best among all across the globe. Reach the base camp (4130 m) of Mt. Annapurna and behold spirituality, mountain grandeur and Himalayan tranquility at once.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek starts with an amazing trip of Lake City Pokhara. The place is the most popular touristic destination of Nepal after Kathmandu. Plethora of caves, lakes, eateries, bars, museums and paragliding spots make this place popular for foreigners and locals. Formally the walking starts from Nayapool which is 2 hour drive from Pokhara.
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking has two phases as initial phase is towards iconic Poon Hill (3210 m) for the gorgeous sunrise view experience. Trekking along the green lush woods of colorful rhododendron, fig, bamboos, juniper and others trekkers reach the Poon Hill. The trekking onwards is towards Himalayan belt where you can encounter Tibetan origin people.
The view of Machhapuchhre, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna series, Neelgiri, Himchuli and others will be ever present during the trip. Take as many pictures as possible while you stay at base camp of Mt. Annapurna.
The Machhapuchhre Base Camp experience is the bonus while doing this trek in Nepal. As trekkers return the feat of hot water natural springs near Jhinu assists in revitalization of soul and muscles.
Enjoy the local culture of Gurung, Ghale and Magar on last day of trekking before departing to Kathmandu after finishing the trek.
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service.
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (1 porter with max. 25 kg of luggage per 2 participants).
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, accommodation during the trekking.
- Two Nights Hotel accommodation in Pokhara and Three nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks (if required).
- All the trekking / hiking related permits and fees (entry permit for Annapurna conservation and TIMS including).
- Nepal entry visa (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs).
- Travel Insurance.
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu City & Pokhara City.
- Early departure from trek accommodation in city.
- Any alcohol, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot showers, drinking water, Wi-Fi, batteries charging and any deserts ordered as additional to what is provided than listed above.
- Tips for the guide and porters.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Annapurna Base Camp Trek duration is 15 days.Book Annapurna Base Camp Trek now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Annapurna Base Camp Trek at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Annapurna Base Camp Trek now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Everest Base Camp Trek is more than an ordinary trek. Throughout a trail better described as iconic steps towards paradise offers blend of Sherpa culture, alpine forests and more than 20 mountain Read more ➤
Agreeably one of the most celebrated treks among the foreign as well as domestic visitors in Nepal, the classical Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Camp via exquisite Machhapuchhre Base Camp tread on the Read more ➤
In contrast to conventional treks in Everest and Annapurna regions, the Manaslu Circuit Trek is pristine and ideal for trekkers who prefer to navigate across picturesque terrains far away from the Read more ➤
Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek in 14 Days intriguing and the hand fullness of snow beauty following the foot path of Hillary and Tenzing to the Greatest Mountain in the world. Join our amazing Mt. Read more ➤