For the peak climbing in Nepal there are 33 peaks permitted by the Nepal Government. Island peak climbing is the most beautiful trekking peak of Nepal which stands as 6192m height. The Island peak Read more ➤
Short Trek to Everest Base Camp - 9 Days Trip
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 9 days
Trekking, Hiking & Riding Tours
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, German
We pick you up from Kathmandu International Airport on your arrival.
Short Trek to Everest Base Camp is the suitable trek package to get into Everest base camp within 9 days along with helicopter fly out to Lukla from Gorakshep. Everest Base Camp Trek is the most popular trekking destination among all adventure trekkers all over the world.
- 9 days Short and fastest trek to Everest base Camp!
- Spectacular views of the world highest mountain including Mt.Everest from the helicopter!
- Mind blowing views of Himalayas including Mt.Everest (8,848 m)!
- Trek comfortable and get 10GB data pack!
- 2 attached bathrooms with hot shower!
- Experience the helicopter flight over the Himalayas!
Short Trek to Everest Base Camp - 9 Days Trip
The Short Trek to Everest Base Camp - 9 Days Trip is the most frequent trekking option in the Himalayas of Nepal. Short Everest trekking packages are mostly designed for the adventure seekers who have limited holidays and vacation period and have the commitment to conquer Everest Base Camp. Short Everest trek is also the fastest way to experience a lifetime adventure, Nepalese culture, and traditions as well as magnificent views of world highest peaks including Mt. Everest (8,848 m), Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori, Ama Dablam, Khumbuste, Thamserku, Island Peak, Khumbu, and mighty of peaks.
Short Trek to Everest Base Camp - 9 Days Trip is comfortable and shortest days trek in the Everest Region although there are several days trek to Everest Base Camp. Everest short trek offers you the mind-blowing views of Himalayas, beautiful environment of Himalayan region, breathtaking landscape, frozen islands, glaciers, spectacular snow-capped peaks, traditional mountain villages, Old Buddhist monasteries, natural scenarios, flora and fauna, Sherpa’s unique culture, traditions and their living standard, Helicopter flight above the Himalayas, and so on.
Short Everest base camp trekking is round-year trekking, however, the best season to trek EBC are spring (March-May) and autumn (September-November). Short trek to EBC doesn’t require any previous trekking experience but you should have a good level of physical fitness and mental strength during short Everest base camp trekking.
This 9 days short Everest base camp trek will follow the easiest ancient trekking trial followed by Sherpa’s in Everest region rises above 3,000 meters to 5,500 meters. 09 days Everest base camp trekking begins with a short and scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. Our short trek to Everest passes through the Dudh Koshi River, Hillary Bridge, Rhododendron and pine forests, Sagarmatha National Park- listed in UNESCO world heritage sites, exploring authentic lifestyle of Sherpa’s and most popular places like Lukla, Namche Bazaar- gateway of Everest region, Tengboche- oldest Buddhist Tengboche monastery of entire region, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorak Shep and towards our final destination Everest Base Camp.
After reaching Mt. Everest base camp (5,364 m) we will take a scenic Helicopter flight back towards Lukla. During our flight back we will see the amazing panoramic views of the Himalayas including Mt. Everest closer to our eyes. Collecting all valuable moments in the land of the Himalayas of Nepal we again fly back to the capital city Kathmandu.
- Airport pick up and drops international and domestic with private transport. Complete departure information, about trek, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the trek starting. 2 nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast. Helicopter Flight from Everest base camp to Lukla. Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla for member and involved staffs & Luggage allowed only 10 kg Big bag & 5 kg hand carry. Normal flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the trek.
- 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners included chosen from lodge menu. 6 Nights twin share best available tea-house accommodation during the trek. As per group size experience, government license holder trek guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, transportation, accidental insurance for all staff. Warm Down jacket and seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during the EBC trekking ( down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip ) TIMS fee - Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 3 passport size photos for permits) Sagarmatha National Park entry free, Mt. Everest Community Development fee.
- Life Himalaya trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt and Everest base camp trekking map. First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups including Oxi-meter to check pulse and heart beat in high altitude Water drop purifier for safe drinking water Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations All Government taxes & service charge Farewell Dinner in reputed traditional Nepali cultural restaurant. Achievement Certificate.
- Travel insurance which covers 6000m emergency Rescue and Evacuation. International airfare. Nepal entry visa charge. All beverages and others personal expenses. Snacks and other personal expenses. Battery charge, hot showers, internet & international phone calls. Tips for Guide, Porter and Drivers. Service not mentioned above.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Short Trek to Everest Base Camp - 9 Days Trip duration is 9 days.Book Short Trek to Everest Base Camp - 9 Days Trip now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Short Trek to Everest Base Camp - 9 Days Trip at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Short Trek to Everest Base Camp - 9 Days Trip now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Everest Base Camp Trek is more than an ordinary trek. Throughout a trail better described as iconic steps towards paradise offers blend of Sherpa culture, alpine forests and more than 20 mountain Read more ➤
Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes you to Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) - it's not only the world’s 10th tallest mountain, but also very important for the locals. Culturally rich people of Nepal worship goddess A Read more ➤
Agreeably one of the most celebrated treks among the foreign as well as domestic visitors in Nepal, the classical Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Camp via exquisite Machhapuchhre Base Camp tread on the Read more ➤
In contrast to conventional treks in Everest and Annapurna regions, the Manaslu Circuit Trek is pristine and ideal for trekkers who prefer to navigate across picturesque terrains far away from the Read more ➤
Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek in 14 Days intriguing and the hand fullness of snow beauty following the foot path of Hillary and Tenzing to the Greatest Mountain in the world. Join our amazing Mt. Read more ➤
Annapurna Sanctuary Trek - Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the most famous trekking package in Nepal, where you can explore panoramic views with diverse culture of Himalayas. Annapurna Base Camp Trek Read more ➤
The Everest base camp adventure Trek is the most thrilling, exciting and challenging trekking for the adventure lovers from the whole globe which is an enthralling world class journey in the high Read more ➤
Mardi Himal Trek takes you to the magnificent base camp (4,500m) of Mardi Himal (5,587m) right below Mt. Fishtail (6,993m). This trekking adventure in the Annapurna region of the Himalayas in Nepal Read more ➤
Annapurna Base Camp Trek with return by Helicopter is the unique trekking way that gives you the experience of walking through the diverse landscapes and cultural diversities with a scene of high Read more ➤