For the peak climbing in Nepal there are 33 peaks permitted by the Nepal Government. Island peak climbing is the most beautiful trekking peak of Nepal which stands as 6192m height. The Island peak Read more ➤
Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days
- Duration - 14 days
- Trekking, Hiking & Riding Tours
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
- We will meet you in the Kathmandu Airport or pick you up from your Hotel in Kathmandu.
Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek in 14 Days intriguing and the hand fullness of snow beauty following the foot path of Hillary and Tenzing to the Greatest Mountain in the world. Join our amazing Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek in the Everest Region of Himalayas.
- Explore Kathmandu City and heritage sites!
- Exploring the Everest Base Camp route!
- Experience breathtaking view of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse and other peaks!
- Get in touch with original Buddhist and Himalayan culture!
- Have a scenic flights over Himalayas!
Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days
Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the best trekking packages in Everest Region and the Everest Base Camp Trek is known as EBC Trekking. Mt. Everest is the world highest peak - 8848m. Everest Base Camp Trek takes to you to the base camp of world highest mountain, Mt Everest.
Everest Base Camp Trek starts from the historical city tour of Kathmandu, amazing flight Kathmandu to Lukla to Lukla, Namche Bazar, Sherpa culture and their life style. Generally this trek takes 14 days Kathmandu to Kathmandu. There are different trekking packages in Nepal like Everest Base Camp Trek, Everest Gokyo Lake Trek, and Everest High Pass Trek and among other trekking packages in Nepal, Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the best and easy trekking in Nepal. The main features of Everest Base Camp Treks is amazing scenery of different snow peaks, Himalayan and Tibetan culture, mountain people and their life style, Buddhism, different monastery, the land of Sherpa.
There is very little native flora and fauna in Everest. A moss grows at 6480m on Mount Everest. It may be the highest altitude plant species. An alpine cushion plant called Arenaria is known to grow below 5500m in the region. Euophrys omnisuperstes, a minute black jumping spider, has been found at elevations as high as 6700m, possibly making it the highest confirmed non-microscopic permanent resident on Earth. It lurks in crevices and may feed on frozen insects that have been blown there by the wind. There is a high likelihood of microscopic life at even higher altitudes.
Birds, such as the bar-headed goose, have been seen flying at the higher altitudes of the mountain, while others, such as the chough, have been spotted as high as the South Col at 7920m. Yellow-billed choughs have been seen as high as 7900m and bar-headed geese migrate over the Himalayas. In 1953, George Lowe (part of the expedition of Tenzing and Hillary) said that he saw bar-headed geese flying over Everest's summit.
Highlights of the Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek:
- Explore Kathmandu City and heritage sites.
- Scenic flight of Kathmandu to Lukla and back.
- Exploring the Everest Base Camp.
- Everest Base Camp Trekking cover up to 5545 meters.
- Everest Base Camp Trekking route is through Sherpa village.
- Buddhist culture in Everest Base Camp Trekking route.
- Breathtaking view of Mt. Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse and other peaks.
- Culture and lifestyle of Sherpa people in Everest region.
- Various monastery and gompa in Everest region.
Short Itinerary of Everest Base Camp Trek:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Flight to Lukla, Trek to Phakding ( 2610m - 4hrs).
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m - 6hrs).
Day 04: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar.
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3860m - 5hrs) .
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche ( 4410 m - 5 hrs).
Day 07: Acclimatization day at Dingboche.
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche (4940 m - 5 hrs).
Day 09: Trek to Gorakhshep(5164m) and day excursion of Everest Base camp (5364m).
Day 10: Early morning hike to Kalapatthar and back to Pheriche.
Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazar
Day 12: Trek to Lukla (7 hrs) and overnight.
Day 13: Lukla fly to Kathmandu, End of the trek. Dinner with cultural programme.
Day 14: Departure.
Above highlights and short itinerary is only our itinerary, if you want to have your Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek customized up to your specific needs and wishes, it is absolutely possible.
- Accommodation on BB basis in Kathmandu in best three star hotel in twin/double sharing.
- Accommodation on full board in Everest base camp trekking routes in best mountain lodge in twin or double sharing.
- Ground transportation (Airport pick up and drop, private sightseeing).
- Air tickets for flights: Kathmandu – Lukla- Kathmandu.
- All necessary paper work like Permit and TIMS card (Trekkers information management system). Sagarmatha national park entrance fees. Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter. Travel and rescue arrangement. All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges. Twenty four call assistance by our office representative. Farewell dinner in typical Nepali restaurant.
- Government licensed English speaking guide & porter.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Any type of insurance.
- Personal nature expenses like bar bills, water, tea coffee, shower, laundry, wi fi in trekking route.
- Tips (Not Mandatory, but expected, if you are happy).
- Any extra cost which is not mentioned in Cost includes column.
- Extra day for natural calamities like flood, landslide.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days duration is 14 days.Book Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek - 14 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Everest Base Camp Trek is more than an ordinary trek. Throughout a trail better described as iconic steps towards paradise offers blend of Sherpa culture, alpine forests and more than 20 mountain Read more ➤
Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes you to Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) - it's not only the world’s 10th tallest mountain, but also very important for the locals. Culturally rich people of Nepal worship goddess A Read more ➤
Agreeably one of the most celebrated treks among the foreign as well as domestic visitors in Nepal, the classical Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Camp via exquisite Machhapuchhre Base Camp tread on the Read more ➤
In contrast to conventional treks in Everest and Annapurna regions, the Manaslu Circuit Trek is pristine and ideal for trekkers who prefer to navigate across picturesque terrains far away from the Read more ➤