Everest Base Camp Trek is more than an ordinary trek. Throughout a trail better described as iconic steps towards paradise offers blend of Sherpa culture, alpine forests and more than 20 mountain Read more ➤
Island Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Duration - 18 days
- Trekking, Hiking & Riding Tours
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.Printed Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
- We pick you up in Kathmandu International Airport - Gausala, Kathmandu, Nepal.
For the peak climbing in Nepal there are 33 peaks permitted by the Nepal Government. Island peak climbing is the most beautiful trekking peak of Nepal which stands as 6192m height. The Island peak climbing is also known as Imja Tse Peak among locals.
- Enchanting views of the panoramic Himalayan Mountains as well as the surrounding glaciers!
- View of the Makalu as well as the stunning view of the Ama Dablam!
- The magnificence of the Khumbu region passing by the Sherpa Homeland area of Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazaar and Tengboche!
Island Peak Climbing in Nepal
For the peak climbing in Nepal there are 33 peaks permitted by the Nepal Government. Island peak climbing is the most beautiful trekking peak of Nepal which stands as 6192m height. Season restriction is not applied for this peak which makes it the most visited or climbed trekking peak of Nepal.
The Island peak climbing is also known as Imja Tse Peak among locals. The peak was scaled for the first time by the team of Britain in 1953. Then after numerous group and people successfully climbed this beautiful peak of Nepal.
Some of the seasoned climbers use Island Peak as the acclimatization before starting the expeditions or high altitude peak climbing. The route to the base camp of the Island peak climbing is the same route as that of the Everest Base Camp Trekking.
You will witness the magnificence of the Khumbu region passing by the Sherpa Homeland area of Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazaar and Tengboche. The ascending of the peak offers the enchanting views of the panoramic Himalayan Mountains as well as the surrounding glaciers. The most dangerous lake Imja Se Lake View from the top of the Island peak is majestic.
The peak is called as the Island because of its location amidst the lofty rugged peaks of Nuptse, Lhotse, Shar glacier presenting the view of the Makalu as well as the stunning view of the Ama Dablam resembling the gigantic protector guarding the entry point of the glacial bay where Island Peak Stands tall.
Start with simple and little task before embarking on the glorious journey of the expedition in the highest peaks of the world. We offer the best and safe Island Peak Climbing for the climbers to embark their first climbing activity or for the acclimatization peak climbing purpose.
- Airport pick-up and drop off service.
- Trekking Guide and Trekking porter (1 porter per 2 participant with max 25 kg of luggage).
- Breakfast, accommodation during the trekking and Kathmandu following itinerary.
- Climbing, Trekking permit of National park.
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System).
- Flight fare Kathmandu to Lukla and back from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch, dinner, drinks, beverages, hot shower.
- Travel insurance.
- Climbing shoes, khrampam harness.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Island Peak Climbing in Nepal duration is 18 days.Book Island Peak Climbing in Nepal now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Island Peak Climbing in Nepal at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Island Peak Climbing in Nepal now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes you to Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) - it's not only the world’s 10th tallest mountain, but also very important for the locals. Culturally rich people of Nepal worship goddess A Read more ➤
Agreeably one of the most celebrated treks among the foreign as well as domestic visitors in Nepal, the classical Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Camp via exquisite Machhapuchhre Base Camp tread on the Read more ➤
In contrast to conventional treks in Everest and Annapurna regions, the Manaslu Circuit Trek is pristine and ideal for trekkers who prefer to navigate across picturesque terrains far away from the Read more ➤
Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek in 14 Days intriguing and the hand fullness of snow beauty following the foot path of Hillary and Tenzing to the Greatest Mountain in the world. Join our amazing Mt. Read more ➤