An action packed Kenya Wildlife Adventure Safari is all inclusive tour package, staring from Nairobi city with a stop over at the view point en route to the Lake Nakuru National Park to Naivasha and Read more ➤
Kenya Camping Safari - 6 Days
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 6 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes
Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, German
We pick you up from your Hotel and start the safari from the Hilton Hotel in Nairobi.
At this six-day Kenya Camping Safari, we will bring you the memories by getting you to Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara Game reserve and the Amboseli National Park. Visiting Kenya’s best places is undoubtedly the finest thing that could ever happen to anyone.
- Observation Hill with its aerial vistas of Amboseli Park – views of elephant herds and the park’s wetlands Marshes viewing spot for elephant, buffalo, hippos, pelicans, geese and other water fowl
- Excellent Game viewing in The land of the Giant Jumbos - Witness more “Giants” Elephants here in the wild than anywhere else! Get to interact with the wild, magnificent herds of elephants
- Feel the breath of the African Wilderness in the photographer’s paradise with striking sunrises and sunsets
Kenya Camping Safari
Wildlife has its own charm and everybody loves to experience it. The six days Kenya Camping Safari is not only very much under the budget but covers most of the sites which are famous in Kenya. For example, you will see Amboseli, the Lake Nakuru, and the Masai Mara National Reserve. You will see the monumental sceneries, experience the amazing wildlife and watch out the Big Five dancing on the tunes of nature. Either it’s the elephant, the giraffe, crocodile, leopard, zebra or hippopotamus, all are living at this place for past many decades. Some other mammals are impala, warthog, rhino, kudu, and cheetah.
We will try our level best to maximize time in outdoor activities. The budget of the Kenya Camping Safari is low and that's why everyone looking for a low budget trip can avail of this opportunity. Spending holidays in Kenya and Tanzania is the best thing that could ever happen to anyone.
Booking the Kenya Camping Safari is the way to travel and fully enjoy it even with limited resources!
- Transport in a 4×4 Toyota Mini Van with a pop-up roof - each person is guaranteed a window seat.
- Services of a professional English speaking guide; Accommodation in a double/triple room.
- Game drives as per the itinerary; Game parks or national parks entry fees.
- Three meals per day whilst on safari; 1-litre Mineral water per person per day.
- Complimentary return airport transfers in Nairobi.
- Drinks; Tipping.
- Personal expenses.
- Kenya Visas.
- Pre and post safari hotel accommodation in Nairobi.
- Visited Places:
6 Days Kenya Camping Safari Itinerary:
DAY 1 - Nairobi - Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Leave for the hotel from the airport.
- Stay for the night over there and then head towards the Masai Mara National Reserve via the famous Great Rift Valley route.
- Return for delicious lunch and then again depart for game drive activities to Masai Mara where night stay is also arranged in comfortable camps.
DAY 2 of the Kenya Camping Safari - Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Breakfast is the first activity of the day and then we will proceed to see the game reserve of Masai Mara. The landscape of the savannah grasslands is epic because the pasture of mammals makes it splendid. Reserve is the best park for games in Kenya and is well connected with extensive roads network with the rest of the country. Stay for a while for photography.
- Then enjoy the lunch party at the famous hippo pool. Crocodiles and hippos are living in it for years.
- Night stay is planned at the camp.
DAY 3 - Maasai Mara National Reserve - Nakuru
- Right after breakfast, you will be taken to Nakuru Region where along with lunch we will see the Mt.Longonot and the Lake Naivasha. These two spots can be accessed via the main highway.
- Game drive activity till late evening and then return to the hotel for night stay and dinner.
- Lake Nakuru National Park is famous due to birdlife and the herds of flamingos living over there for ages. Park has a sanctuary of the Buffalos and Rhinos.
- Accommodation is scheduled at the hotel under the given budget.
DAY 4 - Lake Nakuru National Park - Amboseli National Park
- On this day of the Kenya Camping Safari, we will start driving for Amboseli National Park as soon as you will finish the breakfast and then after few hours of the game drive, lunch break will be taken.
- Night stay is at the Amboseli Centrum Camp or it might be the Amboseli Kibo Safari Camp.
DAY 5 - Amboseli National Park
- Today the day of our Kenya Camping Safari is full of very exciting activities.
- The game drive is planned through they swampy grounds where hippos and elephants are living in abundance. More so is the view of birds and antelope which can be seen.
- Later in the day, leave for the Mt. Kilimanjaro if the climatic conditions are suitable.
- We will arrange your lunch and then would return to the camp for a night stay.
- Amboseli park is famous for the elephant population and the views of Mt.Kilimanjaro that can be seen from the Park. Park has many swampy low land parks and peaks full of wildlife like zebra, cheetah, and giraffe. On the western end of the park, Lake Amboseli is offering another kind of unique habitat to flamingos.
DAY 6 - Amboseli National Park - Nairobi
- Game viewing activity in the morning and the come back to the camp for the breakfast from where our next destination is the Nairobi to reach International Airport.
- Board the homebound flight and return to your home country with lots of love and memories of the Kenya Camping Safari.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kenya Camping Safari - 6 Days duration is 6 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes.Book Kenya Camping Safari - 6 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Kenya Camping Safari - 6 Days at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Kenya Camping Safari - 6 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Along the Kenya Luxury Safari you will experience this amazing adventure where you will be taken round the best National Game reserves and parks in Kenya by one of our experienced guides. You will be Read more ➤
Best African Safari for Families in Kenya is the best available option amongst all. We will take you to Masai Mara which is listed in wonders of the world and is the preferred destination in the Read more ➤
4 Days Affordable Family Safari Holidays package takes your Family to Maasai Mara, the 7th wonder of the world. 4 Days Affordable Family Safari Holidays or Kenya Family Holiday Safari offers a chance Read more ➤
Nine days African Family Safaris in Kenya is devised to experience the beauty of nature with the family in Kenya. Explore Kenya’s most wild and pristine life on this journey. Habitat in Kenya as u Read more ➤
Our 14-Days All-Inclusive Kenya Family Vacation Package is designed to provide the opportunity to the families expecting an off-the-road game drive and outing in a natural wildlife landscape. The Read more ➤
Nine days Luxury Holiday Kenya Package is designed for families who intend to make a lot of memories on vacation and looking for an easy and comfortable tour plan. On this tour, you will absolutely Read more ➤
Budget Safari Kenya is the 7-Day Adventure Camping Safari that will provide a unique chance to see the Kenyan wilderness under the low budget. It is the best plan that one could have in a low budget Read more ➤
Eight days Lake Turkana Safari is a tour plan to explore Northern Kenya. One will not have to afford the regressive traveling schedule via the Chalbi Desert. We will take you on a comfortable journey Read more ➤
Out 3-Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari is the best trip that you will have ever. It includes an amazing travel destination in Kenya. You will be taken to the Mara ecosystem on this tour. Read more ➤