An action packed Kenya Wildlife Adventure Safari is all inclusive tour package, staring from Nairobi city with a stop over at the view point en route to the Lake Nakuru National Park to Naivasha and Read more ➤
Affordable Family Safari Holidays in Kenya - 4 Days
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 4 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes
Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.Printed Voucher
Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Spanish
We start the tour from the Hilton Hotel, Nairobi.
4 Days Affordable Family Safari Holidays package takes your Family to Maasai Mara, the 7th wonder of the world. 4 Days Affordable Family Safari Holidays or Kenya Family Holiday Safari offers a chance to explore Kenya’s best wildlife habitats on an itinerary designed for fun.
- The photographic opportunities will be priceless and the children will not only have the time of their lives but also gain a valuable educational experience.
- Surrounded by cultural, historical and natural treasures are exceptional enlightening ways to spend time bonding as a family
- Visit Lake Nakuru National Park to see the shadow soda lake that attracts thousands of flamingos to its shores creating an extraordinary pink hue over the shimmering waters.
Affordable Family Safari Holidays - 4 Days
4 days affordable family safari holidays in Kenya is more than just your average foray into the African wilds. Priceless memories are made when the family goes on vacation. The challenge is finding a trip that appeals to the whole family—one that captures the imagination of adults and children alike.
We provide just such a getaway—an extravagant safari experience that will amuse, educate, entertain, and enthrall the entire clan. Kenya Family Safari offers the best of Kenya, taking you on a captivating and magical journey through the jewel of East Africa, with something special for the whole family. On your Kenya family holiday see rolling golden Savannah, stampedes of antelope and lions roaring in the twilight.
Family safaris are time to bond with your kids and spouse, to learn and let the imagination run as free while capturing the essence of Africa tour together. Whether you are celebrating a special occasion like a birthday, wedding anniversary or just simply taking time off to spend quality time with your friends or family, this is the perfect safari adventure because every traveler will be kept interested and energized.
- All meals included while on safari Full board Accommodation.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees Safari vehicles carry mineral water.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari Professional Photographic Safari guide.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to and Back Transport in 4×4 Toyota Mini Van.
- Extensive Game drives.
- International Airfare; A visit to a Masai Village.
- Accommodations in Nairobi Cost of obtaining passport and visas.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide, Porterage/ waiters at hotels; Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 470 US Dollars), Nature walks etc.
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- Visited Places:
4 Days Affordable Family Safari Holidays Itinerary:
DAY 1 - Arrive in Nairobi
- Arrive in Nairobi and be transferred to your Hotel Sarova Panafric for your Dinner and overnight stay.
- Meal Plan: Bed and Breakfast.
DAY 2 - Nairobi – Maasai Mara
- Leave through the Great Rift valley to reach the Masai Mara.
- Along the way, we will have a distant view of Mt. Longonot, Lake Naivasha, and the Great Rift Valley escarpment.
- The first game drive on the Family Safari Holidays after the lunch break till sunset.
- Dinner and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge or similar.
DAY 3 - Maasai Mara full day
- Spend the morning in the game drives at Mara.
- Stay at the lodges after breakfast to relax
- After lunch at the lodge, you proceed to another afternoon game drive till dusk.
- Dinner and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge or similar.
DAY 4 - Maasai Mara - Nairobi
- Early morning game drive or take the opportunity to fly over the Mara in a Hot air Balloon with Family provided at extra cost.
- Champagne will be served in the balloon package. Sightseeing of the hot balloon activity is a treat to enjoy.
- After breakfast, return to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch at the carnivore restaurant for a family complimentary luncheon at the Carnivore.
- End of the Family Safari Holidays.
Frequently Asked Questions
Affordable Family Safari Holidays in Kenya - 4 Days duration is 4 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes.Book Affordable Family Safari Holidays in Kenya - 4 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Affordable Family Safari Holidays in Kenya - 4 Days at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Affordable Family Safari Holidays in Kenya - 4 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Along the Kenya Luxury Safari you will experience this amazing adventure where you will be taken round the best National Game reserves and parks in Kenya by one of our experienced guides. You will be Read more ➤
Best African Safari for Families in Kenya is the best available option amongst all. We will take you to Masai Mara which is listed in wonders of the world and is the preferred destination in the Read more ➤
Nine days African Family Safaris in Kenya is devised to experience the beauty of nature with the family in Kenya. Explore Kenya’s most wild and pristine life on this journey. Habitat in Kenya as u Read more ➤
Our 14-Days All-Inclusive Kenya Family Vacation Package is designed to provide the opportunity to the families expecting an off-the-road game drive and outing in a natural wildlife landscape. The Read more ➤
Nine days Luxury Holiday Kenya Package is designed for families who intend to make a lot of memories on vacation and looking for an easy and comfortable tour plan. On this tour, you will absolutely Read more ➤
Budget Safari Kenya is the 7-Day Adventure Camping Safari that will provide a unique chance to see the Kenyan wilderness under the low budget. It is the best plan that one could have in a low budget Read more ➤
Eight days Lake Turkana Safari is a tour plan to explore Northern Kenya. One will not have to afford the regressive traveling schedule via the Chalbi Desert. We will take you on a comfortable journey Read more ➤
At this six-day Kenya Camping Safari, we will bring you the memories by getting you to Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara Game reserve and the Amboseli National Park. Visiting Kenya’s best places is undoubtedly t Read more ➤
Out 3-Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari is the best trip that you will have ever. It includes an amazing travel destination in Kenya. You will be taken to the Mara ecosystem on this tour. Read more ➤