An action packed Kenya Wildlife Adventure Safari is all inclusive tour package, staring from Nairobi city with a stop over at the view point en route to the Lake Nakuru National Park to Naivasha and Read more ➤
Best African Safari for Families in Kenya - 4-Day Package
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 4 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes
Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Spanish
We start the tour from the Hilton Hotel, Nairobi.
Best African Safari for Families in Kenya is the best available option amongst all. We will take you to Masai Mara which is listed in wonders of the world and is the preferred destination in the world for every type of tourist. Spend the wildlife vacation together on exciting safari!
- the thrilling volume and variety of wildlife present in the likes of the Masai Mara, and Lake Nakuru and have that fulfillment as the family
- This affordable Kenya family safari offers the great opportunity for your family to share unparalleled vistas of plains, mountains, lakes and spectacular wildlife and have that magical life experiences
- Looking at the animals through binoculars
Best African Safari for Families in Kenya
Best African Safari for Families is a unique opportunity to explore the best sites of Kenya. You would be visiting Kenya’s most pristine and scenic sites. No matter either you are on a family tour, planning to enjoy a honeymoon trip or there is a wedding anniversary, we are very much sure that you will have a quality fun time and everyone will be kept energized and engaged in multiple activities specially planned for you.
Kenya Safari is something specifically for spending quality time during family holidays. We will take you to the magical jewel of East Africa which is a plan, unique and special of its own nature.
On the Best African Safari for Families, you will have the chance to see the golden Savannah, lions dancing, antelope movement, and the deep sleep of buffalos. Wildlife watching is itself a fun-filled activity and everybody in this modern age loves to see such a diverse and pristine life.
Due to the beauty and diversity of the place, Kenya listed as the best safari destination of all times available in Africa. Zebra and Wildebeest migration are the major attractions to be seen. Similarly, relocation of the 1.5 million wildebeest and zebra is best of its own nature.
We are sure that you will take a keen interest in all these activities along the Best African Safari for Families!
- Extensive Game drives.
- All meals included while on safari Full board Accommodation.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to and Back Transport in 4×4 Toyota Mini Van.
- Professional Photographic Safari guide.
- Safari vehicles carry mineral water.
- International Airfare A visit to a Masai Village.
- Accommodations in Nairobi Cost of obtaining passport and visas.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide, Porterage/ waiters at hotels Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 470 US Dollars), Nature walks etc.
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- Visited Places:
Best African Safari for Families Package Itinerary:
DAY 1 - Arriving in Nairobi
- Arrive in Nairobi and be transferred to your luxurious Hotel Nairobi Serena located within the city of Nairobi for your overnight stay.
- Meal Plan - Breakfast.
DAY 2 - Nairobi - Maasai Mara
- Leave for the Great Rift Valley after the early breakfast and reach Masai Mara where lunch will also be served. Along the way, we will have a distant view of Mt. Longonot, Lake Naivasha, and the Great Rift Valley escarpment.
- Game drive activity from dawn to dusk. Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena Lodge or similar.
DAY 3 - Maasai Mara Full Day
- Early morning activity includes the game drive in Masai Mara
- Breakfast will be at the Lodge where the rest of the morning will be spent at leisure.
- Leave for another game drive activity at 3:00 PM that will continue till sunset.
- Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena Lodge or similar.
DAY 4 - Maasai Mara - Nairobi - end of Best African Safari for Families
- Early morning game drive as a part of the Best African Safari for Families Package or Take the opportunity to fly over the Mara in a Hot air Balloon with Family provided at extra cost. Champagne will also be provided in the balloon breakfast package. Watching balloon activity is an experience worth remembering.
- After breakfast return to Nairobi arriving early for a family complimentary luncheon at the Carnivore.
Frequently Asked Questions
Best African Safari for Families in Kenya - 4-Day Package duration is 4 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes.Book Best African Safari for Families in Kenya - 4-Day Package now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Best African Safari for Families in Kenya - 4-Day Package at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Best African Safari for Families in Kenya - 4-Day Package now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Along the Kenya Luxury Safari you will experience this amazing adventure where you will be taken round the best National Game reserves and parks in Kenya by one of our experienced guides. You will be Read more ➤
4 Days Affordable Family Safari Holidays package takes your Family to Maasai Mara, the 7th wonder of the world. 4 Days Affordable Family Safari Holidays or Kenya Family Holiday Safari offers a chance Read more ➤
Nine days African Family Safaris in Kenya is devised to experience the beauty of nature with the family in Kenya. Explore Kenya’s most wild and pristine life on this journey. Habitat in Kenya as u Read more ➤
Our 14-Days All-Inclusive Kenya Family Vacation Package is designed to provide the opportunity to the families expecting an off-the-road game drive and outing in a natural wildlife landscape. The Read more ➤
Nine days Luxury Holiday Kenya Package is designed for families who intend to make a lot of memories on vacation and looking for an easy and comfortable tour plan. On this tour, you will absolutely Read more ➤
Budget Safari Kenya is the 7-Day Adventure Camping Safari that will provide a unique chance to see the Kenyan wilderness under the low budget. It is the best plan that one could have in a low budget Read more ➤
Eight days Lake Turkana Safari is a tour plan to explore Northern Kenya. One will not have to afford the regressive traveling schedule via the Chalbi Desert. We will take you on a comfortable journey Read more ➤
At this six-day Kenya Camping Safari, we will bring you the memories by getting you to Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara Game reserve and the Amboseli National Park. Visiting Kenya’s best places is undoubtedly t Read more ➤
Out 3-Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari is the best trip that you will have ever. It includes an amazing travel destination in Kenya. You will be taken to the Mara ecosystem on this tour. Read more ➤