An action packed Kenya Wildlife Adventure Safari is all inclusive tour package, staring from Nairobi city with a stop over at the view point en route to the Lake Nakuru National Park to Naivasha and Read more ➤
African Family Safaris in Kenya - 9 Days
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 9 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes
Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Spanish
We start the safari from the Hilton Hotel in Nairobi.
Nine days African Family Safaris in Kenya is devised to experience the beauty of nature with the family in Kenya. Explore Kenya’s most wild and pristine life on this journey. Habitat in Kenya as unique as can be expected anywhere on this planet.
- Taking photos- using phone or disposable cameras as well as having that privilege of feeding giraffes at giraffe centre
- Ticking off animals seen in an animal chart. You can have a reward system for whoever ticks off the most animals
- This affordable Kenya family safari offers the great opportunity for your family to share unparalleled vistas of plains, mountains, lakes and spectacular wildlife and have that magical life experiences
African Family Safaris in Kenya
African Family Safaris in Kenya is a package comprised of visits to many places in Kenya. For instance, you would see the Daphne Sheldrick’s Elephant Orphanage. Then our African Family Safaris would take you to the Rothschild’s Giraffes located in the Langata Giraffe Center in capital city Nairobi. Mount Kenya is also on the list and the mount is as beautiful as high providing an eye view of the city.
Sweet Waters Reserve in the back of Mount Kenya houses many types of unique aquatic life, the guide will detail you about that also. Later on, pay a short visit to the Rhino Sanctuary also which is situated in Ol Pejeta Conservancy.
Our African Family Safaris continues to the Great Rift Valley Soda Lakes of Naivasha and Nakuru where we have a stint at bird watching with the spectacle of the view of thousands of Pink flamingos making our day. We continue to Masai Mara Game Park for a fascinating time with numerous wildlife species before terminating our enjoyable safari in Kenya’s capital city of Nairobi.
- All meals included while on safari Full board Accommodation.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees Safari vehicles carry mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top for easy photography; Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to and Back Transport in 4×4 Toyota Mini Van.
- Extensive Game drives.
- Professional Photographic Safari guide.
- International Airfare; A visit to a Masai Village.
- Accommodations in Nairobi Cost of obtaining passport and visas.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide, Porterage/ waiters at hotels; Sundowner bush cocktails and bush dinner.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue; Optional Hot Air Ballooning (cost per person is 470 US Dollars); Nature walks, etc.
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages including luxury champagne, luxury spirits, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- Visited Places:
Itinerary of the 9 Days African Family Safaris in Kenya:
DAY 1 - Arrive in Nairobi, Kenya
- Visit the bustling capital of Kenya and then our guide will transfer you to the hotel. In the evening you meet your guides for a briefing about your epic African Family Safaris.
- The major place to see as of today is the National Museum which is home to many things made by the Leakey Family.
- Dinner and overnight at Sarova Panafric Hotel.
- Meal Plan - Bed and Breakfast.
DAY 2 - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Orphaned Elephants
- The day will start as you would leave for the Daphne Sheldrick’s Elephant sanctuary. Admire the playful nature of these young elephants and experience a close-up encounter with Africa’s giants.
- As the Rothschild’s Giraffe is rare, so we would go to see the Langatta Giraffe Sanctuary.
- After this, you will proceed for lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant.
- Dinner and overnight at Sarova Panafric Hotel.
- Meal Plan - Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
DAY 3 - Sweetwaters Wildlife Reserve
- After breakfast, drive to Ol Pejeta Conservancy arriving in time for lunch at Maiyan Resort.
- Depart to the Sweet water game reserve, then a stopover at the famous Rhino Sanctuary located in the Ol Pejeta Conservancy. The conservancy has played an instrumental role in saving the Black Rhino.
- Chimpanzee sanctuary is another best opportunity on the African Family Safaris to know about the incredible animals that live here and being protected by the government.
- Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
DAY 4 - Sweetwaters Wildlife Reserve - Lake Nakuru Lodge
- After breakfast, depart for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge. Lake Nakuru is known for the population of flamingos and other species of birds.
- Lodges contain many places to enjoy for children as well as adults. One can play table tennis, archery, darts and can watch movies with its family.
- Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 5 - Lake Naivasha Lodge
- Lake Naivasha has its own beauty and aquatic life. We will arrive by lunchtime at the Lake Naivasha Sopa Lodges.
- The High Tea program is arranged for you at Joy Adamson’s Elsamere farm. Joy was a British intellectual personality and has written the bestseller Born Free book. The government bought the farmhouse in 1967 and turned it into a conservation center.
- Environmental awareness and ecology are quite in abundance over there.
- Pay a short visit to the Elsamere Farm in the museum.
DAY 6 - Lake Naivasha Lodge
- Embark on a boat cruise tour to the Lake after the early breakfast, looking for hippos and other wild creatures nourishing in the Lake.
- You can enjoy the guided walk tour of the lake also. Be careful in the marshy and swampy area of Lake. There is a number of good opportunities for game viewing activity. No doubt visiting the habitat on foot and submerging yourself in the beauty of nature is something that should not be missed.
DAY 7 - Masai Mara National Reserve
- After breakfast, drive south-west to the next destination, the Masai Mara National Reserve arriving in time for lunch at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge. Masai Mara is one of the finest things that ever happened to Africa.
- A wonderful day to experience the Great Migration of the wildebeest crossing a river in the Masai Mara. Mara is known for its wildlife, mighty landscapes and the habitat which nurtures all these. Big Five can be seen everywhere hunting and being hunted.
- Photographers and filmmakers are also there to capture the moments.
DAY 8 - Masai Mara National Reserve
- Your Kenya Family Holiday has now reached its point with spectacular wildlife viewing; you experience truly magnificent views of the panoramic vistas of the park with optional hot air balloon rides in which travelers are woken early to glimpse the golden dawn breaking over the Savannah plains.
- There is also a wonderful opportunity to include a cultural visit to a Maasai homestead.
- Dinner and Overnight at the lodge.
DAY 9 - Masai Mara - Nairobi - end of the African Family Safaris
- After breakfast, we set and travel back to Nairobi arriving in the Kenyan capital at lunchtime.
- Afternoon at leisure before you and your family are dropped off at the airport in the evening for your flight back home.
- End of the African Family Safaris Package.
Frequently Asked Questions
African Family Safaris in Kenya - 9 Days duration is 9 days, 8 hours, 30 minutes.Book African Family Safaris in Kenya - 9 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book African Family Safaris in Kenya - 9 Days at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book African Family Safaris in Kenya - 9 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Along the Kenya Luxury Safari you will experience this amazing adventure where you will be taken round the best National Game reserves and parks in Kenya by one of our experienced guides. You will be Read more ➤
Best African Safari for Families in Kenya is the best available option amongst all. We will take you to Masai Mara which is listed in wonders of the world and is the preferred destination in the Read more ➤
4 Days Affordable Family Safari Holidays package takes your Family to Maasai Mara, the 7th wonder of the world. 4 Days Affordable Family Safari Holidays or Kenya Family Holiday Safari offers a chance Read more ➤
Our 14-Days All-Inclusive Kenya Family Vacation Package is designed to provide the opportunity to the families expecting an off-the-road game drive and outing in a natural wildlife landscape. The Read more ➤
Nine days Luxury Holiday Kenya Package is designed for families who intend to make a lot of memories on vacation and looking for an easy and comfortable tour plan. On this tour, you will absolutely Read more ➤
Budget Safari Kenya is the 7-Day Adventure Camping Safari that will provide a unique chance to see the Kenyan wilderness under the low budget. It is the best plan that one could have in a low budget Read more ➤
Eight days Lake Turkana Safari is a tour plan to explore Northern Kenya. One will not have to afford the regressive traveling schedule via the Chalbi Desert. We will take you on a comfortable journey Read more ➤
At this six-day Kenya Camping Safari, we will bring you the memories by getting you to Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara Game reserve and the Amboseli National Park. Visiting Kenya’s best places is undoubtedly t Read more ➤
Out 3-Days Masai Mara Wildebeest Migration Safari is the best trip that you will have ever. It includes an amazing travel destination in Kenya. You will be taken to the Mara ecosystem on this tour. Read more ➤