With our Galapagos Wildlife Experience with Boat Trip you will enjoy a wonderful Playa Tortuga and boat trip to discover the marine life that inhabits it, you will have an unforgettable experience Read more ➤
North Seymour Island Tour - Day Trip from Puerto Ayora
- Duration - 8 hours
- Boat Trips & Charters
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStrict Cancellation Policy means that:
Deposit is not refundable. No matter when you cancelled a booking, 100 percent of the paid deposit is charged as the cancellation fee.Strict
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
- Puerto Ayora
The North Seymour Island Tour - Day Trip from Puerto Ayora takes you to one of the most interesting smaller uninhabited islands of Galapagos. North Seymour located to the North of bigger Baltra Island is a true kingdom of birds especially species you can find only in the Galapagos Islands.
- Watch amazing Blue-footed boobies!
- Walk by the Sea lions!
- Watch Galapagos sharks!
- Observe life of the Frigate birds!
- Come close to Land iguanas and Marine iguanas!
- Explore one of the most unusual uninhabited islands of Galapagos!
North Seymour Island Tour - Day Trip from Puerto Ayora
The North Seymour Island Tour - Day Trip from Puerto Ayora is a combination of a sightseeing tour, day cruise on board of a comfortable yacht, hiking and snorkeling activities. Tre trip starts with the collection of the tour participants from bigger hotels in Puerto Ayora on the South of Santa Cruz island. After everybody in the bus, we are going to cross whole Santa Cruz island to the north in order to get on board of our yacht docked to the pier of Itabaca Canal.
On the way to the North, you can observe the typical scenery of Santa Cruz island and admire this beauty, so even the transfer is very interesting to experience. Once on board of our yacht, we take our an hour-long sail to the North Seymour Island along the coast of Baltra Island.
Once we land on the North Seymour Island, this wonderful land will welcome you by sea lions in the dock and rocks. The island's landscape is contrasted by Palo Santo (incense stick) forest and red-colored soil. North Seymour is a true paradise for bird lovers! Here you can expect to spot blue-footed boobies nesting (or making their courtship dancing, depending on the season), swallowed tail gull sitting in the cliffs and admire a large number of frigate birds in their nests.
We will have two hours long hike exploring the island and its wildlife and later come back on board of the yacht to have a delicious lunch along with the sailing back to Santa Cruz island. Here is not the end of the adventure!
We anchor by the hardly accessible from the land Las Bachas Beach on the Northern coast of Santa Cruz island and spend an hour here. You have a great opportunity to snorkel in the shallow waters of the Las Bachas Beach to explore its amazing marine life. If you decide to snorkel, you may spot sharks, variety of fishes and maybe flamingos in the beach lagoon. If you are not a fan of snorkeling, you may simply take a walk along the beach admiring its stunning pristine scenery or just relax as the sea lions do.
Later on, we get on board of our yacht again and sail back to dock at the Itabaca Canal where the coach is already waiting for you to serve you beautiful fifty minutes long drive across the Santa Cruz island to your hotels in Puerto Ayora.
You can be absolutely sure - you will definitely remember the North Seymour Island Tour as one of you the best experiences you've got visiting Galapagos Islands!
IMPORTANT! Booking North Seymour Island Tour - Day Trip from Puerto Ayora you must understand that for this tour are special and non-standard conditions apply - right after paying the required booking deposit, you will have to pay also the remaining balance in advance. It because the trip is so popular. After the tour is booked and availability confirmed, we will contact you by TripsPoint Messenger or email providing payment details to pay the remaining balance - it could be paid with bank transfer or with PayPal (in the case of PayPal additional surcharge of PayPal commission applies). Once the booking deposit and remaining balance paid (so the booking is fully paid) you are getting the tour Voucher which you show on pick-up. Exact pick-up time from your hotel in Puerto Ayora depend on the hotel location and specified in your Voucher as the start time.
Please, read the detailed schedule of the North Seymour Island Tour - Day Trip from Puerto Ayora in the Itinerary section below.
- Local taxes.
- Snorkel gear.
- Galapagos Naturalist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only).
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase).
- Visited Places:
- North Seymour Island
8:00 AM - Pick up at selected hotels in Puerto Ayora
- Our shuttle will pick up all passengers from hotels in Puerto Ayora. Make sure to be ready at the designated time, remember that you can be the first ones or last ones to be picked up, so please give an extra fifteen minutes to that time.
9:15 AM - Itabaca Canal / Boarding
- After a fifty minute drive to Itabaca Canal, you will board the yacht in groups. Once in the yacht, safety instructions will be explained.
9:40 AM - Departure to the island
- The captain will start engines and the journey will begin to the island after security checks with crew members.
10:30 AM - Arrival to the North Seymour island
- Engines will stop and guides will announce the arrival, you will have to prepare to disembark for hiking.
10:45 - Disembark and visit on the island
- The disembark will be in groups, make sure to bring water and a camera.
12:45 PM - Return to the yacht
- You will get back on board.
1:00 PM - Lunch on board
- Lunch will be served on board to all passengers in the lounge, bridge, and rooftop. You will be served fresh fish, salads, rice, and dessert afterward. Meanwhile, we will sail back to the Santa Cruz island.
*Special meals under request only.
2:00 PM - Snorkel time on Las Bachas Beach on the North of Santa Cruz Island.
- You will discover the marine wildlife around the island or just enjoy a sunbath on the beach.
3:00 PM - Return to the yacht
- You will get back on board.
3:15 PM - Return to Santa Cruz / Itabaca Canal
- The captain will start engines and the journey back home will begin after security checks with crew members.
3:30 PM Return to Puerto Ayora
- You will disembark the yacht in groups and board our shuttle. Make sure not to forget anything on board of the yacht or shuttle.
4:30 - Arrival to hotels in Puerto Ayora
- This is the estimated time of arrival at your hotel in Puerto Ayora.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Vegetarian/Vegan meal option is available, please advise right after the booking made.
- No Expectant Mothers!
- No Serious Medical Conditions!
- No Back Problems!
Frequently Asked Questions
North Seymour Island Tour - Day Trip from Puerto Ayora duration is 8 hours.Book North Seymour Island Tour - Day Trip from Puerto Ayora now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book North Seymour Island Tour - Day Trip from Puerto Ayora at least in 5 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book North Seymour Island Tour - Day Trip from Puerto Ayora now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
The Bartolome Island Adventure - Day trip from Santa Cruz Island is a day full of adventure, unbeatable scenery aboard a spectacular yacht, a day in Bartolome Island, snorkelling, coral beach, sea Read more ➤
On the North Seymour Island Day Tour & Bacchas Beach you encounter swallow-tailed gulls, blue footed boobies, and sea lions. The island is an important nesting colony of blue footed boobies, and has Read more ➤
The Bartolome Island Day Trip from Puerto Ayora in Santa Cruz island is one of the most demanded tours among the travelers visiting Galapagos. The Bartolome Island is a natural reserve and the only Read more ➤
The Day Trip to South Plaza Island from Puerto Ayora is the must-do day tour for those visitors who wish to discover the protected remote smaller islands of Galapagos, full of very unusual wildlife. Read more ➤