Our Croatia Tour Package lets you discover in full famous Dalmatian Coast. Jump in the Adriatic sea for a memorable swim! Walk in the Split old town through the emperor's roads within the city. Read more ➤
The Best of Croatia Tour Package - 7 Days
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 7 days
Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
We meet you in the airport upon your flight arrival to Zagreb.
On the Best of Croatia Tour Package, you discover the highlights of Croatia, from Zagreb to Dubrovnik, a 7-day tour taking you through the best sightseeing which Croatia can offer. You will be provided with accommodation in a good hotel, tour guide, meals, transfer and much more.
- Visit Zagreb - The Capital of Croatia!
- Explore the Plitvice Lakes National Park!
- Visit Sibenik or Zadar!
- Discover Split Old Town!
- Visit Mostar Bridge!
- Enjoy your stay in Dubrovnik!
The Best of Croatia Tour Package
The Best of Croatia Tour Package starts with picking you up at the airport on your flight arrival to Zagreb. Here you can read detailed information about the package and what you can visit and expect along the trip:
- Upon your arrival at the airport, you will meet our representative and will be transferred to the hotel in Zagreb. In the afternoon city tour of Zagreb where you will see the main attractions featuring the Upper Town which is cozy, intimate and distinctly medieval in ambiance; Church of St. Mark with its multicolored roof, the Stone Gate, Traditional market, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre, and the main square. After free time, transfer back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Breakfast and morning city tour of Zagreb, departure to Plitvice lakes National Park, listed as UNESCO World’s Heritage since 1979. This nature wonder encompasses 16 lakes which are connected throughout 92 waterfalls, surrounded by rich vegetation and large forest making it a perfect habitat for a variety of flora and fauna. On our way to Plitvice, we will stop in Rastoke Mill Village. Plitvice Lakes Walking Tour, Dinner & Overnight Plitvice. Meals included: Breakfast, Dinner.
- After breakfast the Best of Croatia Tour Package leads us towards Split, we will first stop at Sibenik on the way. With a guided walking tour of the old town and some free time for lunch and relaxation, we will continue south to our highlight of the day - the city of Split. Our local guide will be waiting for us to start a walking tour where we will visit its most notable monuments: Diocletian palace, The Cathedral of Saint Domnius, the Peristyle and Jupiter’s temple among other interesting attractions. Then you will have free time to explore the old town or walk around Riva (waterfront promenade). By the end of our day, we will arrive at our hotel in Split. Dinner & overnight. Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch.
- Free Day at Leisure - with few optional boat trips to choose from. Meals included: Breakfast.
- After breakfast, Morning departure to Mostar “the most famous local attraction”. Upon arrival, we will start a walking tour of the Old town, a place influenced by the Ottoman Era. The guide will take us to the most remarkable symbol of the city, the Old Bridge over Neretva River – the single arch stone bridge which is a monument under UNESCO's protection. We will also see the Cejvan Cehaj Mosque (the oldest mosque in Mostar), The Old Bazaar named Kujundziluk. End of the tour in Mostar, you will have some free time in the bazaar followed by lunch. Then we continue to visit the Blagaj Dervish house after. Later the Best of Croatia Tour Package heads to a local agro-tourism facility where we will embrace nature and local life taste. Dinner and overnight at the family-run house in Grude. Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- After breakfast, we will check out and head towards Dubrovnik. Upon arrival, check-in, and refresh, then transfer to the old city of Dubrovnik (listed as UNESCO World’s heritage since 1979) for a walking tour with a local guide where we will see the magnificent citadel surrounded by well-preserved stone walls which were built to protect the city and its citizen from foreign invaders. Crossing through the famous street called Stradun, we will see the Franciscan monastery, Sponza Palace, Rector’s palace, the Assumption Cathedral, Onofrio’s fountains, Church of Saint Blaise and others. After the History tour, we will continue on a Panorama driving tour, where you will get the best view of Dubrovnik from the summit of Mount Srdj after we return back to the hotel & overnight. Meals included: Breakfast.
- Breakfast and the last day of the Best of Croatia Tour Package. Free time until your transfer to the airport for your flight home. (Your will be informed of airport departure time by your tour director on the evening before). Meals included: Breakfast.
- 6 nights in 3* hotels based on twin/double occupancy.
- Meals as per itinerary - breakfast (B), lunch (L), dinner (D).
- Local English speaking Tour Guide/Driver.
- Arrival and Departure Transfer (any time).
- Modern air conditioned minibus/coach at disposal as per itinerary.
- Entrance fees: Plitvice National Park; cathedral in Split.
- International & Domestic (if required) flights are not included in the package.
- International Travel Insurance.
- Extra Meals (not included in the itinerary).
- Gratuities to your driver/Guide. It's a standard budget $15-$20 per person per day each for guides and drivers.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
The Best of Croatia Tour Package - 7 Days duration is 7 days.Book The Best of Croatia Tour Package - 7 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book The Best of Croatia Tour Package - 7 Days at least in 30 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book The Best of Croatia Tour Package - 7 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Croatia National Parks Holiday Package is a unique mix of Croatia's biggest asset a beautiful Nature, Adventure on land and in the sea and first-hand local experience and culture interaction. Visit 4 Read more ➤
Croatia Getaway - visit Zagreb, upper town and parks - an opportunity to experience the diversity of the capital of Croatia. Explore Plitvice Lakes, National Park. Spend a full day out in one of the Read more ➤
Start in Zagreb and end in Split! The capital, Istrian Peninsula and the 2nd largest city in Croatia with a taste of Dalmatia. A great experience combining the places you don't get to see on one Read more ➤
Start in Zagreb. With the discovery tour Best of Croatia and Slovenia, you have a 7 days tour package taking you from Zagreb to Plitvice, Split, Istria tour, Ljubljana and Bled, Best of Croatia and Read more ➤
The Best Croatian Islands hopping in the Adriatic. Brač, Hvar, and Korčula. This allows you to see the very best of Dalmatia, ride the ferry boat from Makarska to the island-hopping. Enjoy the s Read more ➤
We provide laid-back, small group trips for like-minded adventure seekers. Island-hop your way from Split to Split over 8 days on our Premium category ship, which offers modern and stylish cruising Read more ➤
We provide laid-back, small group trips for like-minded adventure seekers. Island-hop your way from Split to Dubrovnik over 8 days on our Premium category ship, which offers modern and stylish Read more ➤
We provide laid-back, small group trips for like-minded adventure seekers. Island-hop your way from Dubrovnik to Split over 8 days on our Premium category ship, which offers modern and stylish Read more ➤
Visit Gorski Kotar, a green oasis in which the harmonious coexistence of both man and nature can be noticed in every step. Rambling through this area, you will be reminded of how simple life is, and Read more ➤