On the Best of Croatia Tour Package, you discover the highlights of Croatia, from Zagreb to Dubrovnik, a 7-day tour taking you through the best sightseeing which Croatia can offer. You will be Read more ➤
Croatia Getaway - City combos Zagreb & Plitvice Lakes
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 5 days
Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
We meet you in the airport upon your flight arrival to Zagreb.
Croatia Getaway - visit Zagreb, upper town and parks - an opportunity to experience the diversity of the capital of Croatia. Explore Plitvice Lakes, National Park. Spend a full day out in one of the most visited places in the Adriatic region, the UNESCO heritage site of Plitvice Lakes.
- City tour of Zagreb!
- Visit the biggest and oldest national park of Croatia - Plitvice Lakes!
- Free time on leisure letting you discover the city by yourself!
Croatia Getaway Tour Package
Our Croatia Getaway tour package allows you to spend 5 days in the capital of Croatia discovering Zagreb as well as famous Plitvice Lakes national park.
- Arrival at Zagreb airport.
- Meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel in Zagreb.
- Free afternoon to refresh or just a relaxing evening, Overnight at the hotel.
- After breakfast, start a city tour of Zagreb with a local guide where you will see the main attractions featuring the Upper Town which is cozy, intimate and distinctly medieval in ambiance; Church of St. Mark with its multicolored roof, the Stone Gate, Traditional market, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the main square.
- Free afternoon with few optional sightseeing & activities to choose from or just a relaxing evening.
- Breakfast and Dinner included.
- An exciting day trip tour out of the Capital. After about 2 hours’ drive, you will arrive at the national park, the biggest and oldest nat. park in Croatia.
- Begin your tour with discovering the park via its trails which vary up and down could be as many as 300 steps at places. Extended wooden bridges stand across the park offering amazing photo spots of the park and its turquoise lakes, streams, and waterfalls.
- An echo-friendly bus ride on the rough walking area as well as a boat ride across the lake, then you will have time to get a domestic cuisine Lunch, followed by free time for your own fancies. - After you will be driven back to the hotel in Zagreb.
- Breakfast and Lunch included.
- Free day on leisure - with few optional activities to choose from.
- Recommended optional activities: Slovenia Overday - Istrian Peninsula Tour or a shopping tour.
- Breakfast included.
- Free time until your transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- Breakfast included.
- 4 nights in 3* hotels based on twin/double occupancy.
- 6 Meals as per itinerary - breakfast (B), lunch (L), dinner (D).
- All transportation in modern air conditioned vehicle. Arrival and Departure Transfers (any time).
- Local English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance fees: Plitvice Lakes.
- All fees and taxes.
- Meals not included (as per itinerary).
- Optional excursions; Travel Insurance (optional).
- Gratuities to your driver/guide.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Croatia Getaway - City combos Zagreb & Plitvice Lakes duration is 5 days.Book Croatia Getaway - City combos Zagreb & Plitvice Lakes now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Croatia Getaway - City combos Zagreb & Plitvice Lakes at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Croatia Getaway - City combos Zagreb & Plitvice Lakes now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Our Croatia Tour Package lets you discover in full famous Dalmatian Coast. Jump in the Adriatic sea for a memorable swim! Walk in the Split old town through the emperor's roads within the city. Read more ➤
Croatia National Parks Holiday Package is a unique mix of Croatia's biggest asset a beautiful Nature, Adventure on land and in the sea and first-hand local experience and culture interaction. Visit 4 Read more ➤
Start in Zagreb and end in Split! The capital, Istrian Peninsula and the 2nd largest city in Croatia with a taste of Dalmatia. A great experience combining the places you don't get to see on one Read more ➤
Start in Zagreb. With the discovery tour Best of Croatia and Slovenia, you have a 7 days tour package taking you from Zagreb to Plitvice, Split, Istria tour, Ljubljana and Bled, Best of Croatia and Read more ➤
The Best Croatian Islands hopping in the Adriatic. Brač, Hvar, and Korčula. This allows you to see the very best of Dalmatia, ride the ferry boat from Makarska to the island-hopping. Enjoy the s Read more ➤
We provide laid-back, small group trips for like-minded adventure seekers. Island-hop your way from Split to Split over 8 days on our Premium category ship, which offers modern and stylish cruising Read more ➤
We provide laid-back, small group trips for like-minded adventure seekers. Island-hop your way from Split to Dubrovnik over 8 days on our Premium category ship, which offers modern and stylish Read more ➤
We provide laid-back, small group trips for like-minded adventure seekers. Island-hop your way from Dubrovnik to Split over 8 days on our Premium category ship, which offers modern and stylish Read more ➤
Visit Gorski Kotar, a green oasis in which the harmonious coexistence of both man and nature can be noticed in every step. Rambling through this area, you will be reminded of how simple life is, and Read more ➤