On the Best of Croatia Tour Package, you discover the highlights of Croatia, from Zagreb to Dubrovnik, a 7-day tour taking you through the best sightseeing which Croatia can offer. You will be Read more ➤
- Visit Zagreb - The Capital of Croatia!
- Visit the Istrian peninsula Pula & Rovinj!
- Visit the magnificent Plitvice lakes National Park!
- Walking tour at Sibenik!
- City tour at Split!
- Walking tour at Trogir!
Classic Croatia Tour Package
Classic Croatia is six days tour package letting you discover the capital of Croatia - Zagreb, Pula on the Adriatic coast, famous Plitvice lakes National Park, Sibenik, and beautiful Split where the tour ends:
- Arrival at Zagreb airport. Met our representative and transfer to the hotel in Zagreb.
- Start with city tour at Zagreb with our guide where you will see the main attractions featuring the Upper Town which is cozy, intimate and distinctly medieval in ambiance; Church of St. Mark with its distinctive roof, the Stone Gate, Traditional market, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre, and the main square.
- After free time, transfer back to the hotel. Overnight. (B)
- After breakfast, departure towards the Istrian peninsula, a place where natural beauty, cultural heritage, vineyards, and olive groves form to be a perfect and unforgettable destination.
- Our first stop is Pula where we will visit the Roman amphitheater “the Pula Arena” dating back to 1st century AD.
- After, the guide will take us to the cathedral of the Assumption, the temple of Augustus, Ancient gates among other sights.
- After the visit, we will continue our trip to the medieval town of Rovinj, characterized by its Baroque and Renaissance styles. We will walk through the narrow and picturesque streets of the old town over the path of polished stone steps, leading up to the church of St. Euphemia, and the patron of the city.
- Following the visit, free time and enjoy a local lunch (own expense).
- After free time, transfer to Opatija. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. (B)
- After breakfast, departure to Plitvice lakes National Park listed as UNESCO World’s Heritage since 1979. This nature wonder encompasses 16 lakes which are connected throughout 92 waterfalls, surrounded by rich vegetation and large forest making it a perfect habitat for a variety of flora and fauna.
- After the walking tour, you will have free time to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- Following the visit, we will check in the hotel in Plitvice and Overnight. (B, D)
- After breakfast, drive towards Sibenik, walking tour of the old town with a local guide visiting the most notable cultural monument listed as UNESCO Word’s heritage since the year 2000, the cathedral of St. James.
- Also, we will see featuring sites as the Gothic Church of St. Frane, the former Dukes Palace (now the Museum of the City of Sibenik) and the Town Hall.
- After free time, we will head to Makarska.
- Dinner, and overnight at the hotel. (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Today we visit Split, the second-largest city of Croatia. Our local guide will take us to visit the Diocletian Palace and its cellars, home to the Roman emperor in the 3rd century AD. The Cathedral of Saint Domnius, the Peristyle and Jupiter’s temple among other interesting attractions.
- After some free time for lunch, we will continue towards Trogir, Upon arrival walking tour of the Old city town which is located on a small island connected to the mainland. We will see the Cathedral of St Lawrence, the tower clock, the city hall, remains of the Old walls and other sights.
- Then back to the hotel & overnight. (B)
- Free time until your transfer to the airport for your flight home. (B)
- 5 nights in 3* hotels based on twin/double occupancy.
- Meals as per itinerary - breakfast (B), lunch (L), dinner (D).
- Modern air conditioned vehicle at disposal as per itinerary. Arrival and Departure Transfers (any time).
- Tour Director services throughout the whole trip.
- Entrance fees : Amphitheater of Pula; Plitvice National Park; cathedral in Split.
- All fees and taxes .
- Meals not included (as per itinerary).
- Optional excursions - Travel Insurance (optional).
- Gratuities to your driver/guide.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Visited Places:
Itinerary of Classic Croatia Tour Package: - Day 1: Depending on arrival time. History Tour of Zagreb around 17:00. - Day 2: 9:00 Breakfast. departure towards the Istrian peninsula. Visit Pula & Rovinj. Transfer to Opatija and overnight. - Day 3: 9:00 Breakfast. departure to Plitvice lakes National Park. the most visited National Park in Europe and walking tour, free time and overnight - Day 4: 9:00 Drive towards Sibenik, walking tour of the old town, transfer to Makarska & Overnight. - Day 5: 9:00 Breakfast. Depart to Split & City tour at the town, then continue towards Trogir, walking tour of the Old City . back to the hotel & overnight. - Day 6: 9:00 Breakfast. Free time until your transfer to the airport for your flight home Additional information and Special Conditions: - Minimum 2 people required to run the tour. - Single Supplement for Single room Occupation is 38% on top of the Adult price. - Prices are based on Double/Twin occupancy. - Cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival 80% refund. - Cancellation up to 14 days prior to arrival 50% refund. - Cancellation less than 14 days prior to arrival NO refund! Tipping & Gratuities on Classic Croatia Package: - It's a standard budget $15-$20 per person per day each for guides and drivers if you're on a multi-day tour. - We advise you to go with a minimum of 15$ per person per day, however, if you feel your guide or driver provided you a more deserving service and experience, you are welcome to increase that amount as long as you are happy with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does the Classic Croatia Tour - 6 Days Package take?
Classic Croatia Tour - 6 Days Package duration is 6 days.Book Classic Croatia Tour - 6 Days Package now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
How many days in advance I must book Classic Croatia Tour - 6 Days Package?
You can book Classic Croatia Tour - 6 Days Package at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Classic Croatia Tour - 6 Days Package now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Our Croatia Tour Package lets you discover in full famous Dalmatian Coast. Jump in the Adriatic sea for a memorable swim! Walk in the Split old town through the emperor's roads within the city. Read more ➤
Croatia National Parks Holiday Package is a unique mix of Croatia's biggest asset a beautiful Nature, Adventure on land and in the sea and first-hand local experience and culture interaction. Visit 4 Read more ➤
Croatia Getaway - visit Zagreb, upper town and parks - an opportunity to experience the diversity of the capital of Croatia. Explore Plitvice Lakes, National Park. Spend a full day out in one of the Read more ➤
Start in Zagreb. With the discovery tour Best of Croatia and Slovenia, you have a 7 days tour package taking you from Zagreb to Plitvice, Split, Istria tour, Ljubljana and Bled, Best of Croatia and Read more ➤