On the Best of Croatia Tour Package, you discover the highlights of Croatia, from Zagreb to Dubrovnik, a 7-day tour taking you through the best sightseeing which Croatia can offer. You will be Read more ➤
Classic Croatia Tour - 6 Days Package
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 6 days
Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
We meet you in the Airport upon your flight arrival to Zagreb.
Start in Zagreb and end in Split! The capital, Istrian Peninsula and the 2nd largest city in Croatia with a taste of Dalmatia. A great experience combining the places you don't get to see on one holiday altogether! Classic Croatia includes hotels, guides, meals, transfer and more.
- Visit Zagreb - The Capital of Croatia!
- Visit the Istrian peninsula Pula & Rovinj!
- Visit the magnificent Plitvice lakes National Park!
- Walking tour at Sibenik!
- City tour at Split!
- Walking tour at Trogir!
Classic Croatia Tour Package
Classic Croatia is six days tour package letting you discover the capital of Croatia - Zagreb, Pula on the Adriatic coast, famous Plitvice lakes National Park, Sibenik, and beautiful Split where the tour ends:
- Arrival at Zagreb airport. Met our representative and transfer to the hotel in Zagreb.
- Start with city tour at Zagreb with our guide where you will see the main attractions featuring the Upper Town which is cozy, intimate and distinctly medieval in ambiance; Church of St. Mark with its distinctive roof, the Stone Gate, Traditional market, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre, and the main square.
- After free time, transfer back to the hotel. Overnight. (B)
- After breakfast, departure towards the Istrian peninsula, a place where natural beauty, cultural heritage, vineyards, and olive groves form to be a perfect and unforgettable destination.
- Our first stop is Pula where we will visit the Roman amphitheater “the Pula Arena” dating back to 1st century AD.
- After, the guide will take us to the cathedral of the Assumption, the temple of Augustus, Ancient gates among other sights.
- After the visit, we will continue our trip to the medieval town of Rovinj, characterized by its Baroque and Renaissance styles. We will walk through the narrow and picturesque streets of the old town over the path of polished stone steps, leading up to the church of St. Euphemia, and the patron of the city.
- Following the visit, free time and enjoy a local lunch (own expense).
- After free time, transfer to Opatija. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. (B)
- After breakfast, departure to Plitvice lakes National Park listed as UNESCO World’s Heritage since 1979. This nature wonder encompasses 16 lakes which are connected throughout 92 waterfalls, surrounded by rich vegetation and large forest making it a perfect habitat for a variety of flora and fauna.
- After the walking tour, you will have free time to enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- Following the visit, we will check in the hotel in Plitvice and Overnight. (B, D)
- After breakfast, drive towards Sibenik, walking tour of the old town with a local guide visiting the most notable cultural monument listed as UNESCO Word’s heritage since the year 2000, the cathedral of St. James.
- Also, we will see featuring sites as the Gothic Church of St. Frane, the former Dukes Palace (now the Museum of the City of Sibenik) and the Town Hall.
- After free time, we will head to Makarska.
- Dinner, and overnight at the hotel. (B)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Today we visit Split, the second-largest city of Croatia. Our local guide will take us to visit the Diocletian Palace and its cellars, home to the Roman emperor in the 3rd century AD. The Cathedral of Saint Domnius, the Peristyle and Jupiter’s temple among other interesting attractions.
- After some free time for lunch, we will continue towards Trogir, Upon arrival walking tour of the Old city town which is located on a small island connected to the mainland. We will see the Cathedral of St Lawrence, the tower clock, the city hall, remains of the Old walls and other sights.
- Then back to the hotel & overnight. (B)
- Free time until your transfer to the airport for your flight home. (B)
- 5 nights in 3* hotels based on twin/double occupancy.
- Meals as per itinerary - breakfast (B), lunch (L), dinner (D).
- Modern air conditioned vehicle at disposal as per itinerary. Arrival and Departure Transfers (any time).
- Tour Director services throughout the whole trip.
- Entrance fees : Amphitheater of Pula; Plitvice National Park; cathedral in Split.
- All fees and taxes .
- Meals not included (as per itinerary).
- Optional excursions - Travel Insurance (optional).
- Gratuities to your driver/guide.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Classic Croatia Tour - 6 Days Package duration is 6 days.Book Classic Croatia Tour - 6 Days Package now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Classic Croatia Tour - 6 Days Package at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Classic Croatia Tour - 6 Days Package now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Our Croatia Tour Package lets you discover in full famous Dalmatian Coast. Jump in the Adriatic sea for a memorable swim! Walk in the Split old town through the emperor's roads within the city. Read more ➤
Croatia National Parks Holiday Package is a unique mix of Croatia's biggest asset a beautiful Nature, Adventure on land and in the sea and first-hand local experience and culture interaction. Visit 4 Read more ➤
Croatia Getaway - visit Zagreb, upper town and parks - an opportunity to experience the diversity of the capital of Croatia. Explore Plitvice Lakes, National Park. Spend a full day out in one of the Read more ➤
Start in Zagreb. With the discovery tour Best of Croatia and Slovenia, you have a 7 days tour package taking you from Zagreb to Plitvice, Split, Istria tour, Ljubljana and Bled, Best of Croatia and Read more ➤
The Best Croatian Islands hopping in the Adriatic. Brač, Hvar, and Korčula. This allows you to see the very best of Dalmatia, ride the ferry boat from Makarska to the island-hopping. Enjoy the s Read more ➤
We provide laid-back, small group trips for like-minded adventure seekers. Island-hop your way from Split to Split over 8 days on our Premium category ship, which offers modern and stylish cruising Read more ➤
We provide laid-back, small group trips for like-minded adventure seekers. Island-hop your way from Split to Dubrovnik over 8 days on our Premium category ship, which offers modern and stylish Read more ➤
We provide laid-back, small group trips for like-minded adventure seekers. Island-hop your way from Dubrovnik to Split over 8 days on our Premium category ship, which offers modern and stylish Read more ➤
Visit Gorski Kotar, a green oasis in which the harmonious coexistence of both man and nature can be noticed in every step. Rambling through this area, you will be reminded of how simple life is, and Read more ➤