On the Best of Croatia Tour Package, you discover the highlights of Croatia, from Zagreb to Dubrovnik, a 7-day tour taking you through the best sightseeing which Croatia can offer. You will be Read more ➤
Croatia Tour Package - Split & Dubrovnik
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 5 days
Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
We meet you in the airport upon your flight arrival to Split.
Our Croatia Tour Package lets you discover in full famous Dalmatian Coast. Jump in the Adriatic sea for a memorable swim! Walk in the Split old town through the emperor's roads within the city. Experience Dubrovnik, the old town with its giant walls and towers.
- Walking Tour of Split!
- Spend time on Split beach!
- Visit the fortress of Klis!
- Walking Tour & Panorama driving tour of Dubrovnik!
- Optional activities: Montenegro Overday, Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls or a Boat trip.
Croatia Tour Package - Dalmatian Coast
With our Croatia Tour Package - Split & Dubrovnik as the name of the package says you are going to explore two of the most important locations of the Coast of Dalmatia. Here you have our tour package explained day by day:
DAY 1 of the Croatia Tour Package
- Arrival at the Split airport. You buy air tickets by yourself and let us know your arrival time with the flight number once the package is booked.
- Meet our representative and transfer to the hotel.
- After check-in and refresh, start city tour of Split Old Town, visit Diocletian palace, The Cathedral of Saint Domnius, the Peristyle and Jupiter’s temple among other interesting attractions.
- Then you will have free time to explore the old town or walk around Riva.
- After free time, transfer back to the hotel. Overnight.
- Breakfast and free morning to enjoy a swim or spend time on the beach, then afternoon pickup.
- We drive uphill towards the medieval fortress of Klis from the 16th century, with an amazing aerial view of the Split, guided tour & free time for photos.
- Then our Croatia Tour Package leads you to Trogir, a historic town listed in UNESCO heritage sites.
- Visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence & enjoy free time in this beautiful town, then we return to split and overnight.
- Breakfast included.
- After breakfast, departure to Dubrovnik.
- Upon arrival, check-in the hotel and refresh.
- In the afternoon you will transfer to the old city for a walking tour with a local guide where we will see the magnificent citadel surrounded by well-preserved stone walls.
- You will visit the Franciscan monastery, Sponza Palace, Rector’s palace, the Assumption Cathedral, Onofrio’s fountains, Church of Saint Blaise and others.
- After the History tour, we will continue on a Panorama driving tour, where you will get the best view of Dubrovnik from the summit of Mount Srdj.
- Later we return back to the hotel & overnight.
- Breakfast and Lunch included.
- Free Day on leisure - with few Optional activities to choose from.
- Recommended Optional activities: Montenegro Overday, Mostar and Kravice Waterfalls or a Boat trip.
- Breakfast included.
DAY 5 - the last day of the Croatia Tour Package
- Free time until your transfer to the airport for your flight home.
- Breakfast included.
- 4 nights in 3* hotels based on twin/double occupancy.
- Local English speaking Tour guides.
- English speaking driver.
- 5 Meals as per itinerary - breakfast (B), lunch (L), dinner (D).
- Arrival and Departure Transfer (any time). Modern air conditioned Vehicle at disposal as per itinerary.
- Entrance fees. All fees and city taxes.
- International & Domestic (if required) Flights are not included in the package.
- Travel Insurance is not included in the package.
- Optional excursions and activities.
- Meals not included (as per itinerary).
- Gratuities to your driver/Guide.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Croatia Tour Package - Split & Dubrovnik duration is 5 days.Book Croatia Tour Package - Split & Dubrovnik now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Croatia Tour Package - Split & Dubrovnik at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Croatia Tour Package - Split & Dubrovnik now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Croatia National Parks Holiday Package is a unique mix of Croatia's biggest asset a beautiful Nature, Adventure on land and in the sea and first-hand local experience and culture interaction. Visit 4 Read more ➤
Croatia Getaway - visit Zagreb, upper town and parks - an opportunity to experience the diversity of the capital of Croatia. Explore Plitvice Lakes, National Park. Spend a full day out in one of the Read more ➤
Start in Zagreb and end in Split! The capital, Istrian Peninsula and the 2nd largest city in Croatia with a taste of Dalmatia. A great experience combining the places you don't get to see on one Read more ➤
Start in Zagreb. With the discovery tour Best of Croatia and Slovenia, you have a 7 days tour package taking you from Zagreb to Plitvice, Split, Istria tour, Ljubljana and Bled, Best of Croatia and Read more ➤
The Best Croatian Islands hopping in the Adriatic. Brač, Hvar, and Korčula. This allows you to see the very best of Dalmatia, ride the ferry boat from Makarska to the island-hopping. Enjoy the s Read more ➤
We provide laid-back, small group trips for like-minded adventure seekers. Island-hop your way from Split to Split over 8 days on our Premium category ship, which offers modern and stylish cruising Read more ➤
We provide laid-back, small group trips for like-minded adventure seekers. Island-hop your way from Split to Dubrovnik over 8 days on our Premium category ship, which offers modern and stylish Read more ➤
We provide laid-back, small group trips for like-minded adventure seekers. Island-hop your way from Dubrovnik to Split over 8 days on our Premium category ship, which offers modern and stylish Read more ➤
Visit Gorski Kotar, a green oasis in which the harmonious coexistence of both man and nature can be noticed in every step. Rambling through this area, you will be reminded of how simple life is, and Read more ➤