Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 12 hours
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you you Tour Voucher.
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Spanish
We will pick you up directly from your hotel at any part of Tenerife.
Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife is the best VIP class private day tour, if you stay in Tenerife and wish to discover La Gomera island. This private tour allows you to visit whole the La Gomera in one day, including main attaction - National Park Garajonay.
- Discover whole the La Gomera island in the most comfortable manner.
- Experience different climate zones, styles of life, beaches, history and nature.
- Skip overcrowded touristy places with the best rated private guide on the island.
- See unusual hidden gems you'd never see with other tours.
- Get especial VIP service and attention what you'd never have on a mass coach or jeep tours.
- Have unlimited photo stops up to your wishes.
Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from
Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife starts early morning. Your private guide with proper size car or van will pick you up right from the door of your hotel in Tenerife. We go then to Los Cristianos where we board on the ferry which will take us to San Sebastian de La Gomera - the capital town of the island. It take us 50 minutes to get there.
San Sebastian de La Gomera is known as the last stop of Christopher Columbus before he discovered America and here our tour around this beautiful island starts -we live the capital town to the end of the tour.
Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife takes you firstly by side of the natural reserve Majona up and down to the beautiful valley Hermigua where you can observe peaceful life of locals planting grapes, bananas, mangos, oranges, aloe vera and a lot of other plants. You will be able also to see how is taken a speciality of the La Gomera island - palm honey.
Later on the Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife takes you to the old abandoned pier that was built especially to load bananas to the ships docking there. Then we continue our private tour around the La Gomera island through Agulo to the famous Mirador de Abrante where you can stand and do pictures on the glass platform hanging over the Agulo on the edge of a few hundred meters high cliff.
Later on our Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife takes us through the breath-stopping landscapes to the Vallehermoso - a beautiful tiny town hidden in the mountains and surrounded by cliffs. It's nice place to do a coffee stop before we continue directly to the National Park Garajonay.
In the Epina village on the border of the National Park Garajonay we can stop for a lunch in the local restaurant where you can taste local foods and refresh before we continue through the rainforest to the heart of the National Park Garajonay.
The Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife allows us to have a walk in the rainforest - it's endemic jungle that covered Macaronesia and Mediterranean coast two millions years ago and survived here in perfect condition.
After walk in the jungle our private tour leads back to the capital of the La Gomera island and we do a few extremely scenic photo stops on the way. Before we board to the ferry to go back to Tenerife we will have approx. 1 hour to explore San Sebastian de La Gomera and you even can step to the church where Christopher Columbus was asking good luck before he left the island and discovered America instead of shorter way to India.
After docking back in Los Cristianos your private guide and driver will take you back right to your hotel. You can be sure the Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife will serve you lifetime long beautiful memories.
- Comfy air-conditioned car in the case of group up to 3 people in your group.
- Spacious bigger van in the case of 4 to 7 people in your group.
- The best rated private VIP tour guide and driver in Tenerife.
- Pickup and drop-off directly from your Hotel.
- Lunch in a local Restaurant (optional) - paid directly to the restaurant (10-25 EUR per person).
- Coffee/snacks at coffee stops.
- Fast ferry tickets from Tenerife to La Gomera and back (price could be different, depend on the season and day and could be from 58 to 120 Euros per person - you will be provided with a link to book your ferry tickets).
- Pick-Up directly from your Hotel in Tenerife early morning (pick-up time will be arranged up to your wishes after the booking made).
- Approx. 8:40 AM - boarding to the fast ferry in Los Cristianos.
- 9:00 AM - leaving Tenerife by ferry to La Gomera island.
- Approx. 9:50 AM - arrival to La Gomera and starting Grand Tour La Gomera Island
- Photo stop by side of the Majona natural reserve. - Stops in the Hermigua, by the beach and Pescante de Hermigua old pier.
- Photo stop in Santa Catalina.
- Stop at Mirador de Abrante.
- Scenic drive with stops to Vallehermoso and coffe stop in the old town.
- Scenic drive to the border of the National Park Garajonay and lunch in the local restaurant.
- Visiting National Park Garajonay.
- Scenic drive to San Sebastian de La Gomera with a few photo stops by the way.
- Walk in San Sebastian de La Gomera. - Approx. 5:30 PM - leaving La Gomera island by fast ferry.
- Approx. 6:20 PM - docking in Los Cristianos, Tenerife.
- Drop-Off at your Hotel in Tenerife.
Frequently Asked Questions
Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife duration is 12 hours.Book Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Grand Tour La Gomera Island - private day tour from Tenerife now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Volcano & Mount Teide private tour in Tenerife is the VIP class tour or shore excursion to the central part of Tenerife with the best rated guide in Tenerife. The trip starts and ends at your hotel at any part the Read more ➤
Anaga Mountains & Jungle VIP Private Tour in Tenerife to the North of island is for those who admire the beauty of the nature. We will visit endemic jungle and beautiful beaches, Anaga, wildest part of Tenerife Island. Read more ➤
Spectacular Go West - VIP Private Tour in Tenerife to Masca, Garachico and Icod along a curvy, but one of the most beautiful roads for sightseeing in the world. True mix of amazing landscapes, history and island's Read more ➤
Private VIP Tour Tenerife Magic Circle is an unique experience. You will visit more than a half of the island and will see not just the most famous attractions, but also a lot of hidden gems and the mist scenic places. Read more ➤
Tour Around the Island - Private VIP Tour in Tenerife is an exceptional exclusive private day tour around whole the Tenerife island. You will experience both nature, history and differences between different parts of Read more ➤
Teide Sunset & Stars Private VIP Tour in Tenerife is probably the most romantic and unusual experience you can have in Tenerife. Meet incredibly beautiful sunset from the special point on the top of the island and have Read more ➤
Loro Parque Private Tour in Tenerife is dedicated to those who stay in the South of Tenerife and wish to visit amazing Loro Parque located on the North in the most comfortable and relaxing manner. With the private tour Read more ➤
Grand Tour Tenerife is a private VIP Private Day Tour is absolutely exclusive and unique private day tour that allows you to see whole the island of Tenerife in one single day. The tour is made by the best rated Read more ➤
La Palma North-East - Private taxi tour in La Palma island is the perfect private tour for travellers who wish to discover the beauty of North-Eastern part of La Palma island in more private style and atmosphere with an Read more ➤
North of La Palma - Private taxi tour in La Palma island is the full day private tour for the island's visitors who wish to discover the beauty of Northern part of La Palma island in more private style and atmosphere Read more ➤