Exploring Vietnam Tour Package starts takes you to the 8 days long journey across this beautiful country allowing you to explore and discover every part of Vietnam in the best manner with all the Read more ➤
Hanoi & Halong Bay Tour Package - 5 Days
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 5 days
Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
With our Hanoi & Halong Bay Tour Package you are going to spend 5 days / 4 nights exploring many famous and beautiful places in Hanoi capital and then transfer to Halong for 2 days and 1 night to enjoy the atmosphere here, including especial Halong Bay at night.
- Explore Hanoi - the capital of Vietnam!
- Visit Halong Bay - UNESCO World Heritage Site!
- Accommodation, guided tour program, meals and transportation included!
- Airport transfers included.
Hanoi and Halong Bay Tour Package - 5 Days
The Hanoi & Halong Bay Tour Package allows you to explore in the best manner the capital city of Vietnam as well as famous Halong Bay, with accommodation, meals, transportation and guided tours included to the tour package. All what you ought to do to join our tour is to book it and book your flight to Hanoi. Here we meet you in the airport and the tour is going as described below:
DAY 1 - Your arrival to Hanoi
- Upon arrival in Hanoi airport, we meet you and transfer you to the hotel for check in.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2 - Hanoi Full Day City Tour (B)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- 8:00: join with tour guide for a full day city tour. Tour starts with Ho Chi Minh complex: Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, stilt house (Viewed from outside; closed Mon and Fri and from Oct-Nov), Ba Dinh square, One Pillar pagoda.
- Then we visit Temple of Literature, which is well known as the first university of Vietnam and the impressive Ethnologic Museum, dedicated to Vietnam's 54 ethnic groups. Continue trip to Hoa Lo Prison, once called “Hell in the Earth”, which was used by the French colonists to sentence Vietnamese political prisoners.
- Afternoon, visit the peaceful lake of Hoan Kiem with Ngoc Son temple around Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Then transfer for one hour long Water Puppets shows watching.
- Over night in Hanoi.
DAY 3 - Hanoi- Halong Bay (B/L/D)
- 8:00 – 8:30 - Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall - The OS Lounge.
- 12:15 – 12:45 - Embark on Oriental Sails by transfer boat. Listen to cruise briefing and receive room key.
- 13:00 – 15:30 - Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay, heading to Vung Vieng fishing village - one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen.
*- Option 1: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip around Vung Vieng Fishing Village.
*- Option 2: Take kayak and go kayaking by yourself with help and instruction of tour guide around the Village.
- 17:30 – 18:00 - Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
- Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck while cooking demonstration is organizing.
- 19:00 - Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22:00. -
- Overnight on board at Cong Do Area.
DAY 4 - Halong Bay- Hanoi (B/Br)
- 6:30 – 7:00 - Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
- 7:00 – 9:00 - Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave - the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 9:30 - Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
- 9:30 – 11:00 - Head back to the Harbor.
- Have early lunch on board. Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12:00.
- 12:00 – 16:30 - Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16:30.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 5 - TOUR ENDS (B)
- Breakfast in the hotel's restaurant.
- Feel free until our driver pick you up at your hotel to transfer to the airport.
- The Hanoi & Halong Bay Tour Package ends here.
- Admission fees.
- Accommodation as indicated above twin including all taxes and breakfast (normally check-in time: 14.00 & check-out time: 12.00).
- 2 bottles of drinking water per day during the tour.
- Meals as indicated in the detail itinerary.
- Pick up transfer from the airport to the hotel with English speaking guide and from the hotel back to the airport.
- Boat trips as mentioned.
- Personal expenses.
- Airfares (international and domestic) and airport tax.
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge.
- Visa stamp fee for Vietnam 25 USD per person.
- Other meals not mentioned in the tour program.
- Any services not mentioned in the program.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Hanoi & Halong Bay Tour Package - 5 Days duration is 5 days.Book Hanoi & Halong Bay Tour Package - 5 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Hanoi & Halong Bay Tour Package - 5 Days at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Hanoi & Halong Bay Tour Package - 5 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
For the 3-days Halong Bay Cruise from Hanoi, we gather you straight from any kind of hotel in the central component of Hanoi and also we start our trip to have 3 days long over night Halong Bay Read more ➤
For the Overnight Halong Bay Cruise from Hanoi we collect you directly from any hotel in the central part of Hanoi and we start our journey to have 2 days long overnight Halong Bay cruise to sail, Read more ➤
Enjoy overnight Cuc Phuong National Park Tour from Hanoi visiting amazingly preserved nature of Vietnam and engaging to cultural and wildlife heritage with enchanting scenery. Have a boat trip, light Read more ➤
On the Moc Chau & Mai Chau Tour - 3 Days Trip from Hanoi you will visit North-West area of Vietnam, Mai Chau Mountains and village, watch the Dai Yem Waterwall, do short trekkings, boat trips, Read more ➤
The North Vietnam Tour package is an ideal option for those who are interested in exploring the north of Vietnam. Joining our tour, we promise to bring you the most remarkable memories of your life: Read more ➤
The Saigon & Ho Chi Minh Tour package is an ideal option for those who are interested in exploring the South of Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh city, from tunnels to delta and city central. Spend 4 days 3 Read more ➤
Booking our Discover Da Nang Tour Package you're going to explore deeply many famous and beautiful places such as Da Nang city, Hoi An - My Son, Hue. This impressing Da Nang Tour includes hotel Read more ➤
On the Hanoi, Sapa & Ninh Binh - 6 Days Tour Package you are going to discover a lot of legendary and wonderful sites in Vietnam capital, Sapa and Ninh Binh. The package includes local day tours, Read more ➤
On the Hanoi, Halong Bay & Tam Coc - 6 Days Tour Package you discover charming Hanoi, incredible Halong Bay on the overnight cruide, the country's 1st capital Hoa Lu as well as Tam Coc, that is often Read more ➤