Tanzania Private Safari is the 5 days Adventure Trip exclusively for you, your family or your private group to discover the most important wildlife areas of Tanzania like Serengeti National Park, Read more ➤
Tanzania Luxury Safari - 8 Days Package
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 8 days
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
We pick you up from the Kilimanjaro International Airport and from your hotel in Arusha.
On the Tanzania Luxury Safari, you would be visiting the world’s best conservation areas and parks located in Tanzania in this tour spanned over 8 days. Start exploring from the Lake Manyara National Park, then enjoy the serenity of Tarangire National, Ngorongoro Crater and more!
- Wildebeest migration!
- Luxury Accommodation throughout the Safari!
- Ngorogoro Crater floor game drives and exploration!
- Exclusive Wildlife Viewing Drives!
Tanzania Luxury Safari Package
Have you ever been to weak long tour which offers the world’s most sought after natural places to see? If not, then do not wait and join Tanzania Luxury Safari to visit Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Park. The best possible accommodations are arranged by keeping in mind the beauty and comfort that the residential place offers. Tanzania has no competitor when it comes to beautiful natural places, mesmerizing landscapes, water reserves, mountains, wildlife, and the deepest lakes. Anyone who visit Tanzania once, like to go their time and again.
Book the Tanzania Luxury Safari with us and enjoy the beauty of Tanzania. It will include multiple game drives which include the best natural experiences in East Africa. You will be taken to different locations on 4x4 vehicles which allows comfort, luxury, and reliability. Elephants, wildebeest, birdlife, trees and the ancient baobab would welcome you in Serengeti. Big Five has a special place in Ngorongoro Crater along with tens of thousands of fauna and flora.
This Tanzania Luxury Safari might prove to be the best experience that you ever had in life. So do not miss it. It is affordable and worth enjoying.
- Comfortable stay in luxury 5 Star lodges throughout the safari.
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Drinking water and Snacks.
- Airport pickups on arrival and travel to airport for departure flight.
- Internal Flights connecting National Parks.
- Park Entrance fees for all parks and Services of an English speaking guide.
- Wildlife viewing drives and all safari related costs.
- International Flight to and from Tanzania.
- International Health Insurance.
- Visa Fees.
- Items of Personal Use.
- Alcoholic Drinks.
- Visited Places:
Itinerary of the Tanzania Luxury Safari:
DAY 1 of the Tanzania Luxury Safari – Arrival
- Our staff and guide would welcome you at Kilimanjaro International Airport to take you to the Arusha where an overnight stay is arranged at one of the luxurious Kibo Palace Hotel. All the boarding and lodging facilities would be provided.
DAY 2 - Lake Manyara National Park
- The second day of the Tanzania Luxury Safari includes the flight to Lake Manyara National Park. The lake is just beside the Rift Valley. It is covered in lush green vegetation, and variety of ecosystems. Delta’s, expansive lakes and the grassy plains are offering lifelong opportunities to enjoy.
- A wide variety of animals are attracted to this diversity of the ecosystem. Tree climbing lions can be seen nearby Lake Manyara. Buffalo, bushbuck, elephants, waterbuck, hippos, and giraffe can be seen roaming around the lake. Moreover, blue and vervet monkeys also have an abode in there. Your overnight stay is arranged at much visited Lake Manyara Safari Lodge, which includes all the boarding facilities also.
DAY 3 - Lake Manyara to Serengeti National Park
- Leave for Serengeti National Park via air trip right after breakfast. Word Serengeti means endless pain. This word is taken from the Maasai Language. The tour of Serengeti would start at 03:00 P.M after the lunch break. Night stay is at Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
DAY 4 - Serengeti National Park Game Drives
- Stay busy in-game drive-in Serengeti, for all the day. This park has no competitor when it comes to beauty as herds of zebra, wildebeest, and antelope lives at this place. Lions, Cheetah can also be seen across the scattered plains. The landscapes of the park vary from grassy plains on one side to extensive woodland on the other side. In some places, the landscape is hilly while congested trees can also be seen at the center of the Park. Our night stay would be at the Seronera Wildlife Lodge where dining three times a day is also arranged.
DAY 5 - Ngorongoro Crater Tour
- Game drive in the Ngorongoro crater has its own charm. You would reach at 11:00 A.M from the Seronera. Boarding at the lodge as soon as you will arrive. Prepare yourself for the next day adventure. Stay is at Gibbs Farm.
DAY 6 - Ngorongoro Crater Full day Exploration
- The day will start with a view of the amazing sunrise. Go to the Ngorongoro Crater for game drive and exploration. The crater is 600 meters deep and it is 265 kilometers in area. You will certainly enjoy the breathtaking scenery of what is said to be the eighth wonder of the world. Most of Tanzania’s black rhino can be observed while grazing on the open grassland. Around 22,000 animals which include the zebra, eland, lion, gazelle, and cheetah are there.
- Makat Soda Lake is also full of bird species. Carry the lunch and breakfast along with during this day-long activity. Hundreds of wildlife animals is a blessing one can interact with at this beautiful place. Come back to the lodges and have a good night's sleep at Gibbs Farm.
DAY 7 - Tarangire National Park Safari and Tour
- Day 7 of our Tanzania Luxury Safari is all about visiting Tarangire National Park. Driving offers the best cultural interactions that otherwise you would have missed on the flight. Stopover at the periphery of Lake Manyara National Park for a few minutes, then we would leave for the Tarangire National Park. Park is surrounded by the Tarangire River which continue to flow throughout the year. Natural habitat and wildlife in the park is worth watching. Hills, savannah plains and amazing wildlife are available at which everyone wants to enjoy on his excursion trip. Enjoy night long sleep at the Tarangire Sopa Lodges.
DAY 8 - End of Tanzania Luxury Safari
- Today is the last day and you would be taken timely to Kilimanjaro International Airport for safe travel to home or would be sent on next booked flight towards Africa Safari. Full boarding facilities would be provided by us to you. Have a safe journey.
- End of Tanzania Luxury Safari.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tanzania Luxury Safari - 8 Days Package duration is 8 days.Book Tanzania Luxury Safari - 8 Days Package now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Tanzania Luxury Safari - 8 Days Package at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Tanzania Luxury Safari - 8 Days Package now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
The best of Tanzania Wildlife Safaris - 3-day Private Tour exclusively for you, your family or your exclusive group to find the most essential wild animals areas of Tanzania like Ngorongoro Crater, Read more ➤
With the African Wildlife Safari in Northern Tanzania you are going on the private 4 days long tour across the Northern Tanzania to visit famous Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Read more ➤
Private Safari Tanzania is the 4 days long experience exclusively and privately for you or your family and we are going to explore richest wildlife areas of Tanzania - Serengeti National Park, Read more ➤
With the Tanzania Safari and Hiking - 4 Days Private Tour you will visit Tarangire Park, Serengeti Park and Ngorongoro crater. We include an exhilarating safari experience around the national game Read more ➤
The Spice Tour Zanzibar is one of the most popular excursions in Zanzibar. Zanzibar was one of the world’s leading producers of spices such as clove, nutmeg and cinnamon. Spice tour takes you to on o Read more ➤
The Dolphins, Kizimkazi & Red Colobus monkeys - Private Tour in Zanzibar is starting from Dimbani fishing village to swim with dolphin also to visit the oldest mosque in East Africa which has become Read more ➤
Our popular expeditions led by our own naturalist guides, will take you to some of the best National Parks of Northern Tanzania including a meet the local people tour including a visit to a maasai Read more ➤
Photo Safari & River Crossing Experience Experience the very best of Tanzania on this exclusive tour, as you explore the Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater. Stay in personalized tented camps, Read more ➤
On the wonderful Luxury Safari Tanzania - 7 Days Private Tour you will visit and witness the amazing Great Migration in the Serengeti, the Big Five in the beautiful Ngorongoro Crater, and Tarangire. Read more ➤