Canarian Villages & Tapas is one of the easiest trekking / walking tours in Tenerife. Literally young children and older people can participate in the Tapas Tour Tenerife. At the same time you will Read more ➤
Gran Canaria: The Volcano Heart Tour
- Duration - 8 hours
- Trekking, Hiking & Riding Tours
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: Spanish, English
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Meloneras
Would you like to see the sunset from the highest area of the island accompanied by a cheese and wine tasting? Join us on this great tour through the summit of Gran Canaria and discover the most emblematic places in the interior of the island.
- Feel the thrill of hiking through nature around Roque Nublo's Rural Park.
- Capture pictures of the stunning panoramic views at the summit of Gran Canaria.
- Try local food and drink specialities on the plains of an ancient volcano.
- Pass through charming villages and see traditional Canarian cave houses.
- Explore the inland landscapes of ravines, volcanic calderas, and rock walls.
Gran Canaria: The Volcano Heart Tour
Come, explore and enjoy the spectacular panoramic views that the heart of Gran Canaria offers and take home an indelible memory of these holidays. Along with this inland journey, you will cross numerous ravines, large and enormous volcanic calderas, gigantic rock walls, and several rural villages with typical Canarian cave houses... All this while also exploring the best and freshest landscapes that this island offers.
With this tour, you will realise that Gran Canaria is much more than a sun and beach destination. You can enjoy a pleasant walk at sunset through the highest area of the island, and contemplate the impressive spectacle of the sea of clouds, all while enjoying a tasting of local products on the plains of an ancient volcano or even scrambling the highest peak of the island if you wish so. At the same time, we will see the great geological and natural symbols of the island such as Roque Nublo, Roque Bentayga, and Tejeda's Basin.
- Official Tourist Guide. Activity accredited and supervised by an AEGM/UIMLA Certified Mountain Guide
- Zero-Km product tasting: Food and drink (glass of wine or juice).
- Free Hotel Pick-up and drop-off service. Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pictures taken by the guide.
- Activity Insurance.
- Tips or Gratuities.
- Visited Places:
- Caldera de Bandama
- Cruz de Tejeda
- Roque Nublo
- Pico de las Nieves
We offer free hotel pick-up and drop-off service only in the following areas and times:
WINTER SEASON: NOV-APR
10:00 h - Puerto de Mogán and Taurito.
10:10 h - Playa del Cura and Amadores Beach.
10:20 h - Puerto Rico.
10:30 h - Patalavaca and Arguineguín.
10:40 h - Faro de Maspalomas.
10:45 h - Sonneland and Maspalomas.
10:50 h - Playa del Inglés.
11:00 h - San Agustín, Playa del Águila and Bahía Feliz.
11:35 h - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
SUMMER SEASON: MAY-OCT
11:00 h - Puerto de Mogán and Taurito.
11:10 h - Playa del Cura and Amadores Beach.
11:20 h - Puerto Rico.
11:30 h - Patalavaca and Arguineguín.
11:40 h - Faro de Maspalomas.
11:45 h - Sonneland and Maspalomas.
11:50 h - Playa del Inglés.
12:00 h - San Agustín, Playa del Águila and Bahía Feliz.
12:35 h - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Please, be ready 15 minutes before pick-up time at your selected pick-up location. You have to specify your proper accommodation name during the reservation process. Passengers are responsible for being prepared and visible for their pick-up. Call us on (+34) 611 518 815 if you are concerned about your pickup being late.
- Pickups may be earlier or later than described, up to 20 minutes late, depending on traffic and/or uncommon circumstances beyond Climbo's control. All efforts will be made to contact you if we are going to be more than 20 minutes after your scheduled pickup time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Gran Canaria: The Volcano Heart Tour duration is 8 hours.Book Gran Canaria: The Volcano Heart Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Gran Canaria: The Volcano Heart Tour at least in 5 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Gran Canaria: The Volcano Heart Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Teide Light hiking tour is quite easy hiking tour in the Teide National Park on very high altitudes by the foot of mount and volcano Teide. You will experience incredible views like from another Read more ➤
Discover the charm of La Laguna, UNESCO world heritage, with La Laguna & Las Mercedes Forest - Walking Tour in Tenerife. Visit historical parts and local market and later hike in Las Mercedes forest Read more ➤
Volcano Chinyero Private Hiking Tour in Tenerife is made exclusively for your family of group of friends and takes you to the Chinyero natural reserve and to the youngest volcano in Tenerife. We will Read more ➤
Horse Riding Adventure Tour in Tenerife is a unique long 6-8 hours long horseback riding tour in Tenerife for those who look for an unforgettable horse riding experience. A beautiful adventure and Read more ➤