Canarian Villages & Tapas is one of the easiest trekking / walking tours in Tenerife. Literally young children and older people can participate in the Tapas Tour Tenerife. At the same time you will Read more ➤
- Enjoy an immersive experience in a unique natural setting.
- Explore the greenest side of the island, the ancient Bosque de Doramas.
- Immerse yourself in refreshing ponds and natural pools.
- Savour the local gastronomy with Km 0 products.
- Learn about local animals and plants.
Gran Canaria: The Rainforest Tour
This tour is designed to appeal to all types of adventurers, allowing them access to unique places, a short hike and even an opportunity to swim in natural pools and waterfalls. It also includes a gastronomic experience in the shade of fruit trees, featuring local products and fresh fruit.
Are you not used to walking? Don't worry! We adjust the level of the tour to our clients' abilities. But come prepared for action, as you will live a unique experience of immersion in nature.
During the tour, we will explore the lush Doramas Forest—home to one of the last strongholds of Laurisilva in Europe—visit an exotic eco-farm where you can taste local products and finally approach the coast for a swim in a hidden cove.
- Canyoning Guide, qualification accepted by AEGM/UIMLA
- Brunch: Zero-Km Products Tasting.
- Free Hotel Pick-up and drop-off service. Air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pictures taken by the guide.
- Activity Insurance.
- Tips or Gratuities.
- Visited Places:
- Barranco De Azuaje
- Natural swimming pool
We offer free hotel pick-up and drop-off service only in the following areas and times:
08:00 h - Puerto de Mogán and Taurito.
08:10 h - Playa del Cura and Amadores Beach.
08:20 h - Puerto Rico.
08:30 h - Patalavaca and Arguineguín.
08:40 h - Faro de Maspalomas.
08:45 h - Sonneland and Maspalomas.
08:50 h - Playa del Inglés.
09:00 h - San Agustín, Playa del Águila and Bahía Feliz.
09:35 h - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- Please, be ready 15 minutes before pick-up time at your selected pick-up location. You have to specify your proper accommodation name during the reservation process. Passengers are responsible for being prepared and visible for their pick-up. Call us on (+34) 611 518 815 if you are concerned about your pickup being late.
- Pickups may be earlier or later than described, up to 20 minutes late, depending on traffic and/or uncommon circumstances beyond Climbo's control. All efforts will be made to contact you if we are going to be more than 20 minutes after your scheduled pickup time.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does the Gran Canaria: The Rainforest Tour take?
Gran Canaria: The Rainforest Tour duration is 8 hours.Book Gran Canaria: The Rainforest Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
How many days in advance I must book Gran Canaria: The Rainforest Tour?
You can book Gran Canaria: The Rainforest Tour at least in 5 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Gran Canaria: The Rainforest Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Teide Light hiking tour is quite easy hiking tour in the Teide National Park on very high altitudes by the foot of mount and volcano Teide. You will experience incredible views like from another Read more ➤
Discover the charm of La Laguna, UNESCO world heritage, with La Laguna & Las Mercedes Forest - Walking Tour in Tenerife. Visit historical parts and local market and later hike in Las Mercedes forest Read more ➤
Volcano Chinyero Private Hiking Tour in Tenerife is made exclusively for your family of group of friends and takes you to the Chinyero natural reserve and to the youngest volcano in Tenerife. We will Read more ➤
Horse Riding Adventure Tour in Tenerife is a unique long 6-8 hours long horseback riding tour in Tenerife for those who look for an unforgettable horse riding experience. A beautiful adventure and Read more ➤