Tenerife Island Tour - Teide, Masca, Garachico & El Drago is bus sightseeing Tour from Tenerife South and is one of the best coach tours in Tenerife. With this full-day excursion you are going to Read more ➤
El Hierro Day Trip from Tenerife - Bus & Ferry Tour
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 12 hours
Bus Sightseeing Tours
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher.
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Spanish, German, Italian
We pick-up the tour participants from the exact Pick-Up Points located along the Tenerife South coast in Callao Salvaje, Playa Paraiso, La Caleta, Costa Adeje, Las Americas and Los Cristianos.
The El Hierro Day Trip from Tenerife is a unique tour allowing you to visit and explore El Hierro - the westernmost and most remote island of Canary Islands. The trip to El Hierro combines the coach and ferry. Pick-up from Tenerife South, ferry tickets and lunch with wine are included!
- Get with a day trip to explore El Hierro - the westernmost and the most remote of the Canary Islands!
- Enjoy incredible views and unique nature of El Hierro!
- Walk in the endemic rainforest of La Frontera natural reserve!
- Visit the most interesting places of the island just in one day!
- All transfers, ferry tickets, lunch and wine included!
El Hierro Day Trip from Tenerife
Our El Hierro Day Trip from Tenerife is a perfect option to discover the westernmost, smallest and the less-visited island of Canary archipelago. We pick you up early morning from our pick-up points located very close to the popular hotels along the coast of Tenerife South, from the resorts of Los Cristianos, Playa de Las Americas, Costa Adeje, and Playa Paraiso. The coach with your guide takes you to the harbor of Los Cristianos wherefrom we take our ferry to the port of La Estaca in El Hierro.
El Hierro is the last piece of land in the Atlantic ocean before you cross it to South America and the island by itself is extremely interesting, because of its unique nature combining volcanic scenery and endemic rainforest, but also El Hierro possesses one of the most unusual seabeds on the planet!
That's are just some of the reasons why the island of El Hierro (what literally means 'the Iron' in English) was declared at the Nature Reserve and Global Geological Park by UNESCO. Another interesting historical fact is, that just before 1885 El Hierro was counted as the prime meridian used on the maps to navigate the ocean.
The El Hierro Day Trip from Tenerife offers you a perfect day adventure as a mix of experiences with a ferry ride to this ferry island and the coach tour of El Hierro. The way from Tenerife to El Hierro by ferry will take us 2 hours and 45 minutes and once we arrived, our coach is already waiting for you to take you to the extremely scenic and interesting ride around the island. Along with the excursion on El Hierro, we will stop and visit the following places:
- Mirador de Isora - this elevated viewpoint offers you scenic views on the coastal area of El Hierro island called Las Playas.
- Mirador de Jinama - this viewpoint discovers you panoramic views of the Valley of Golfo.
- Natural Reserve of Frontera - this a pearl of El Hierro, endemic rainforest - one of a few preserved rests of the huge laurel forest that was covering all Atlantic islands, South of Europe and North of Africa millions of years ago.
- Church of the Frontera - also called Iglesia de La Candelaria, a 200 hundred years old beautiful church and here we have time to walk a bit and have cup tea or coffee.
- La Maceta Pools - here we stop by the tidal pools formed with lava and forces of the ocean. We wouldn't swim here, but this natural attraction is worth to stop and admire.
- Local Restaurant - here we stop to have a typical lunch of Canary Islands and, surely, local wine - this is included in the El Hierro Day Trip from Tenerife price!
- Punta Grande Hotel - just another attraction we will visit. This tiny hotel has the title of the Smallest Hotel in the World!
- Mirador de La Pena - here we do a very nice photo-stop offering an impressive view on the Rocks of Salmor. What's interesting, this viewpoint was projected and set up at this place by architect Cesar Manrique famous for connecting his art with the beauty of nature of Canary Islands.
- Quesadillas Bakery - here will be our last stop to see how locals do traditional cheese sponge cake and moreover, you will have the opportunity to taste it by yourself!
At the end of the tour around El Hierro, we come back to the port where our ferry already waiting for us to take us back to Tenerife. On arrival at Los Cristianos, our bus is waiting to take you back to your Hotel. You can be sure, you will always keep in your memory the El Hierro Day Trip as one of the best experiences in Tenerife!
- Pick-Ups and drop-offs at collection points located along the Tenerife South coast - choose the closest to your hotel.
- Clean comfortable seats in a fresh and air conditioned tour bus.
- Professional and friendly tour guide.
- Ferry tickets from Tenerife to El Hierro and back.
- Lunch with wine.
- Extra food and drinks on the lunch.
- Drinks and snacks on other stops.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
El Hierro Day Trip from Tenerife - Bus & Ferry Tour duration is 12 hours.Book El Hierro Day Trip from Tenerife - Bus & Ferry Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book El Hierro Day Trip from Tenerife - Bus & Ferry Tour at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book El Hierro Day Trip from Tenerife - Bus & Ferry Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Teide, Masca & West Coast - Coach Sightseeing Tour from Tenerife North is the one of must do coach tours in Tenerife. With this bus tour you are going to visit more than a half of attractions of Read more ➤
North Tenerife Bus Tour to La Laguna, Anaga & Taganana from Tenerife South is the one of two must do coach tours in Tenerife. With this bus tour you are going explore green North and lush wild Anaga, Read more ➤
Anaga & Two Capitals - Bus Sightseeing Tour from Tenerife North is the one of two must do coach tours in Tenerife. With this bus tour you are going explore 2 capitals and lush, green and wild Anaga. Read more ➤
La Gomera island Tour from Tenerife South is an easy option to visit with a day sightseeing tour by bus and ferry beautiful neighbouring La Gomera island after exploring Tenerife. The La Gomera Read more ➤
Teide Express half day Bus Tour from Tenerife South is the bus sightseeing tour for those who stay in Tenerife and wish to visit only Teide National Park and Volcano Teide with option to use Teide Read more ➤
Teide Express half day Coach Tour from Tenerife North is the coach tour from Puerto de La Cruz allowing you to visit Teide National Park and volcano Teide just in half day. The simplest way to visit Read more ➤
La Gomera Tour by bus & ferry from Tenerife North - full day sightseeing tour from Puerto de La Cruz on the North of Tenerife. This exceptional opportunity to visit beautiful and green La Gomera Read more ➤
Bus Tour Around Tenerife Coastline goes around whole the coast of Tenerife island - no matter where you start, you are going around the island, visiting the most interesting towns and attractions. Read more ➤
The Sightseeing Fuerteventura - Day Tour by bus is a guided tour in a comfy big coach suitable for people of any age! During 7 hours trip you will see almost half of Fuerteventura with its incredible Read more ➤