Tenerife Island Tour - Teide, Masca, Garachico & El Drago is bus sightseeing Tour from Tenerife South and is one of the best coach tours in Tenerife. With this full-day excursion you are going to Read more ➤
Teide Full-Day Coach Tour from Los Gigantes area
- Duration - 8 hours
- Sightseeing Day-Tours
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Spanish
- Los Gigantes (T), Santa Cruz de Tenerife, El Lajial, El Varadero, Marazul, Hard Rock Hotel, Punta Negra, Callao Salvaje, Abama (T), Barranco de San Juan, Tf 47 - Callao Salvaje (T)
Teide Full-Day Coach Tour from Los Gigantes area includes pick-ups from Los Gigantes, Puerto de Santiago, Alcala, Abama, Callao Salvaje and Playa Paraiso. Spend an exciting day discovering caldera of Teide which is one of the biggest single volcanic craters in the world.
- Visit Teide National Park and Volcano Teide - the main natural attraction of Tenerife!
- Cross the biggest crater in the world - Teide National Park by coach!
- Walk by the Rocks of Garcia - feel on another planet!
- Clean, fresh and air-conditioned bus!
- Professional tour guide!
- Optionally, use Teide cable car, getting to 3550m above the sea level!
Teide Full-Day Coach Tour from Los Gigantes area
Embark on an unforgettable full-day Teide tour from Los Gigantes area, taking you to the highest peak in Spain.
As we journey through the Canarian pine forests, we will make several stops along the way to admire the natural beauty of this incredible landscape. The Teide National Park, situated approximately 2000 meters above sea level, offers breathtaking views of the Cañadas del Teide caldera, an impressive 17 km formation that is home to the volcano's peak, and a landscape that appears to be from another planet with its cones, streams, and caves.
Take some time to enjoy a delicious Canarian meal on your own, or try out one of the recommended menus at one of the restaurants in the El Portillo area.
After lunch, we will head to the base of the Teide cable car, where you can revel in the stunning view of the Ucanca Valley. If the option with using cable car chosen while booking and available, you can take the Teide Cable Car to La Rambleta station, located at 3550m, to get a closer look at the highest peak in Spain.
Explore the Roques de García, where you can witness one of Tenerife's most emblematic images, as well as other spectacular features of the National Park. As we begin to make our descent, we'll leave the Teide National Park behind and make our way back to our starting points.
Teide Tour from Los Gigantes Cable Car Information:
- Please note that Cable Car tickets are subject to availability, and adverse weather conditions may cause the facilities to stop operating. We will be informed about any such occurrences throughout the morning to ensure a seamless tour experience.
- The duration of the tour is approximately 8 hours, and the tour will commence once all participants are on the bus. Pick-ups may involve transfers to other buses, and pick-up locations will be at the nearest meeting point to your hotel.
- Please note that the itinerary and timetable of this tour may be subject to change due to adverse weather conditions or other reasons beyond our control.
- It is important to note that to access the Cable Car, you need to purchase the option with cable car ticket included in advance of the excursion. If you wish to include the Cable Car ride in your Teide National Park excursion, you must choose the the option with ticket included at the time of booking.
- Additionally, Teide Cable Car tickets are available for children between the ages of 3-13 years old.
- People with heart problems, pregnant women, and children under 3 are not allowed to ascend by Cable Car due to the potential health risks posed by high altitude.
Experience the awe-inspiring beauty of Tenerife's Teide National Park with our Teide tour from Los Gigantes.
- Pick-Ups and drop-offs at collection points located along the Los Gigantes area.
- Clean comfortable seats in a fresh and air conditioned tour bus.
- Professional and friendly tour guide.
- Cable car tickets (if the option chosen at the time of booking).
- Cable car tickets (if the option with cable car isn't chosen at the time of booking).
- Food and Drinks (there are restaurants and cafeterias in the Teide National Park).
- Visited Places:
- Teide National Park
7:00 AM - 8:35 AM - Pick-Ups from the collecting points along the Los Gigantes Area:
- Los Gigantes
- Puerto de Santiago
- La Arena
- Callao Salvaje
- Playa Paraiso
- Scenic drive to the top of the islandthrough the highest village in Spain - Vilaflor.
- Visiting whole the Teide National Park with stop by the Rocks of Garcia.
- Stop by the restaurant.
- Driving back to Tenerife South.
- 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM - drop-offs at the same Pick-Up Points.
Frequently Asked Questions
Teide Full-Day Coach Tour from Los Gigantes area duration is 8 hours.Book Teide Full-Day Coach Tour from Los Gigantes area now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Teide Full-Day Coach Tour from Los Gigantes area at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Teide Full-Day Coach Tour from Los Gigantes area now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Teide, Masca & West Coast - Coach Sightseeing Tour from Tenerife North is the one of must do coach tours in Tenerife. With this bus tour you are going to visit more than a half of attractions of Read more ➤
North Tenerife Bus Tour to La Laguna, Anaga & Taganana from Tenerife South is the one of two must do coach tours in Tenerife. With this bus tour you are going explore green North and lush wild Anaga, Read more ➤
Anaga & Two Capitals - Bus Sightseeing Tour from Tenerife North is the one of two must do coach tours in Tenerife. With this bus tour you are going explore 2 capitals and lush, green and wild Anaga. Read more ➤
La Gomera day trip from Tenerife South is an easy option to visit with a day sightseeing tour by bus and ferry beautiful neighbouring La Gomera island after exploring Tenerife. The La Gomera island Read more ➤