With the Buddha Birthplace & Jungle Safari - 10 Day Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal we visit the most sought after sacred sites in Nepal. Daily introductory sessions to Buddhist Philosophy and meditation. Read more ➤
- Visit an ethnic Tharu village to immerse in their unique culture and lifestyle.
- Engage in diverse wildlife spotting activities, including canoeing, jungle walking, elephant safari.
- Visit the National Park Visitor’s Centre to deepen your understanding of the park's history and wild
- Enjoy a stunning sunset view from the bank of the Rapti River.
- Experience a Tharu cultural dance presentation and Chitwan's informational slide show presentation.
- Take a canoe ride along the Rapti River, enjoy bird and crocodile sightings, etc.
- Embark on an elephant safari, spotting wildlife species such as deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, more.
- Visit the Government Elephant Breeding Centre before departing for your onward journey.
2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour
Embark on an enthralling 2-night, 3-day safari tour in the lush landscape of Chitwan National Park. Encounter an array of wildlife from majestic elephants to elusive tigers, enjoy serene canoe trips on the Rapti River, and absorb the magic of the forest on guided jungle walks, all amidst Nepal's unparalleled biodiversity."
"Dive deep into the heart of the wilderness with our 2-night, 3-day safari tour in Chitwan National Park. This journey offers unforgettable wildlife sightings, the thrill of birdwatching, enchanting cultural programs by Tharu community, and the serene charm of a canoe ride on the placid Rapti River, providing a true sense of immersion in Nepal's rich natural heritage.
- Meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner included
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Chitwan
- Jungle activities: elephant safari, jungle walking, canoe riding etc.
- Transportation: round trip from Kathmandu to Chitwan by regular tourist bus
- Guide: nature guide included
- Permit: national park entry permit included
- Fees: government taxes and service charges included
- Expenses not included in the package: personal expenses like bar bills, tips, and others
- Activities not included in the itinerary
- ravel Insurance
- Visited Places:
Day 1: Arrival and Tharu Cultural Program
Afternoon: Arrive at Chitwan National Park by private transfer, check-in at your chosen lodge, and enjoy a welcome drink and briefing about the upcoming activities. Take some time to relax and settle in.
Late Afternoon: After a light lunch, embark on a village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village where you can learn more about the life and lifestyle of the Tharu people.
Evening: Attend a Tharu cultural dance presentation performed by the local villagers (or stick dance). Enjoy a traditional Nepali dinner at your lodge.
Day 2: Full day Wildlife Safari
Early Morning: Embark on a bird-watching tour at dawn when the park is teeming with a variety of bird species.
Morning: After breakfast, gear up for a canoe ride along the Rapti River. This is an excellent opportunity for Bird Watching and seeing the rare species of crocodiles - the Marsh Mugger and the Gharial.
Late Morning/Early Afternoon: Take part in an exciting elephant safari which will take you through grassland, riverine forest, and sal forest, spotting different wildlife, including the one-horned rhinoceros and, if you're lucky, the Bengal tiger.
Late Afternoon: Visit the elephant breeding center to understand more about these magnificent creatures and the conservation efforts in the park.
Evening: Return to your lodge for dinner and a well-deserved rest.
Day 3: Nature Walk and Departure
Late Morning: Check out and prepare for your onward journey.
This itinerary provides a mix of wildlife spotting, cultural immersion, and an appreciation for the rich ecosystem of Chitwan National Park.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does the 2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour take?
2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour duration is 3 days.Book 2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
How many days in advance I must book 2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour?
You can book 2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour at least in 10 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book 2 Nights 3 Days Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
We will immerse ourselves in the serene nature, as well as visiting sacred sites where yogis have meditated for decades and where Buddhist monasteries and prayer flags characterize the surroundings. Read more ➤
In 7 days of Nepal Wildlife & World Heritage Sites Tour you marvel at the world heritage sites of Kathmandu valley and enjoy jungle safari in the steamy jungles of Chitwan National Park. In this tour Read more ➤
Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour Package is all in one trip is a very rewarding trip designed for people of all ages. Explore heritage sites, watch the ethereal light show of sunrise over Annapurna Read more ➤
With the Annapurna Base Camp Trek you reach the base of Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m) and complete one of the world's most sought-after treks. An amazing trek through diverse landscape and culture complete Read more ➤