Two and a half hours lasting Marrakech Walking Tour will take you for a walk along with the Koutoubia mosque, the popular Jamaa El Fna Square, the Mellah, monuments, Riad Zitoun Jedid, and historical Read more ➤
Agadir city tour adventure
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 3 hours, 30 minutes
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic
Agadir Located in the southwest of Morocco, the city is bordered by the ocean Atlantique.la capital of southern Morocco, is a great city, famous for its beautiful golden beach and mild climate all year round .... Be enchanted by the white city in beachfront, the most popular resort in Moro
- Visite the old quarters (Talborjt) and two large mosques in the city of Agadir
- Visite Souk El Had of Agadir is the heart of the medina, rebuilt after the earthquake of 1960.
- Visite The Cooperative Argan
- Visite the Kasbat Agadir offla the old Agadir
- Visite the Marina beach
- Visite the small Sook handmaid's
Agadir city tour
Discovery Agadir: Morning from :10 AM to 13:30 PM Or afternoon: 3 PM to 6:30 PM.
Be enchanted by the white city in beachfront, the most popular resort in Morocco.
The visit will begin by
-The Port: Walk through the bustling harbor where local fishermen sell their catch. two fishing ports, a large commercial port and the recent marina.
- The kasbah north of Agadir. This citadel, situated on the hill overlooking the bay of Agadir, was built in 1540. The walls were restored after the earthquake of 1960. It is the ideal place to watch the sunset over the sea. From here you can enjoy a breathtaking and spectacular harbor views.
- Visit the old quarters (Talborjt) and two large mosques in the city of Agadir (visit & Photos from the outside).
- Souss kasbat: a small bazaar with traditional crafts, but also with a young designer who decided to collect used tires and making furniture, tables, sofa garden, fireside, in a style that remains Morocco, it seems wood so it works the material and it can be adapted in color according to the desires of its customers.
- Souk El Had of Agadir is the heart of the medina, rebuilt after the earthquake of 1960. In the souk, a large number of traders come together to offer customers a multitude of diverse and varied services, of computers or clothing or cosmetics andVegetables ,fruits .also Many textbooks and traditional crafts present the most beautiful pieces of Moroccan craftsmanship in a single place.
- The Cooperative Argan: it promotes equitable social progress and sustainable economic development of many women from surrounding towns hold the secrets to extract argan oil coveted by its benefits. Elles, who master the art of making culinary and cosmetic oils will have a new source of sustainable income through this project.
- Back to the hotel or to the commercial Porte.
- Pick-up from and return to your hotel in Agadir
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver during the tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charges
- Free time on the big Sook el had (1 tell 2 heurs)
- Lunch meal and drinks during the tour
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visited Places:
- Kasbat souss
- Coeur de Nature
- Souk El Had
- Agadir Oufella
- Mohamed V Mosque
- Marina Agadir
will be picked up at from your hotel in Agadir by your English speaking driver to spend an Agadir City Tour and see the sites beyond the beaches. In this 3,5hour tour of Agadir where you will meet your English speaking guide on spot, you will be taken to see the harbor and enjoy a breathtaking view of the bay from the Kasbah heights to the large avenues of the city, then move on to visit the Agadir Museum. Lastly, you will visit Inezgane, which offers souks and craft markets famous for their spices and silver jewelry. Return to your hotel around noon and have the afternoon to relax.
Frequently Asked Questions
Agadir city tour adventure duration is 3 hours, 30 minutes.Book Agadir city tour adventure now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Agadir city tour adventure at least in 1 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Agadir city tour adventure now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
3 Days Tour Marrakech to Fes3 Days Tour Marrakech to Fes, visit soth of Morocco from Marrakech, spend night in desert camp, enjoy camel trek in sand dunesm qnd the end tour in FesInclud Transport Read more ➤
On this exciting half-day guided tour, you’ll discover the intricate amaze and the rich historical past and colorful present of Marrakech. Stroll along the bustling alleyways and see the mosques, t Read more ➤
On this amazing half-day tour you will visit Marrakech's most famous souks for an opportunity to be part of the daily hustle and bustle. Shop for local handicrafts and souvenirs of your visit to Read more ➤
agadir city tour is a discovery tour of 3 hours minimum, during this tour you will get to discover the historical sights of the city; such as the old OUFELLA kasbah, and to explore the big old souk Read more ➤
Get your dose of Marrakech culture and history with our guided tour. In this historical and cultural tour. You will explore beyond the red walls to find out about the architecture, traditions, Read more ➤
Get your Marrakech Medina Souks Guided tour and touch closely the beauty of the colorful craftsmanship items and labyrinths of the souks. During this tour, you get an idea of the richness of the Read more ➤