Explore the cultural, historical and economic center of Morocco on a sightseeing tour of Casablanca. Get an overview of the city and its most characteristic areas, including the maze-like streets of Read more ➤
Walking tour marrakech
- Duration - 2 hours
- City Tours
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
- Cancellation PolicySoft Cancellation Policy means that:
This tour has Free Cancellation - no matter when you cancelled a booking, there’s no cancellation fee.Soft
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Dutch, French
- Arset Moulay Moussa
Two hours lasting Marrakech Walking Tour will take you for a walk along with the Koutoubia mosque, the popular Jamaa El Fna Square, monuments, Riad Zitoun Jedid, and historical Souks of Marrakech. This is an easy short walking tour useful at the beginning of your trip to Marrakech.
- Discover main highlights of Marrakech with best manner in short time!
- Walk by famous Koutoubia mosque!
- Discover hidden gems of souks (local markets) joining the Marrakech Walking Tour!
- Explore the old town of Marrakech - Medina!
Marrakech Walking Tour
The duration of the Marrakech Walking Tour is about 2 hours. We will mainly visit the 12th century famous Koutoubia mosque from the outside. After that will cross the most familiar old quarters which are famous for its exceptional architecture
Then, we move towards the popular Souks of Marrakech through crossing one of the distinctive districts of an ancient city called Medina. Your guide will help you to be amazed in the colorful complexity of the main Souks and discover various handicrafts experts and also hundreds of different shops.
The Marrakech Walking Tour offers you a walk along with Kouba Almoravide, Medersa Ben Youssef, and Musée de Marrakech, before return to the large square Jama el Fna. Different parts of Medina, which is the ancient part of Marrakech will be visited in this short orientation tour. Though it is not a historical tour to go to monuments, your tour guide will provide you a historical overview and display you some monuments during the tour that you can visit later.
- Local tour guide's service
- Transport to and from the start point.
- Visited Places:
The Marrakech Walking Tour is realized every day, at fixed times:
- 11 AM
- 2:30 PM
- 5:00 PM
While booking, please, write down the preferred Start Time in the 'Hotel Name' field!
MEETING POINT DESCRIPTION:
- To find the exact meeting place, firstly you need to reach the large square known as Jamaa el Fna square.
- Then find the post office and your guide will be waiting by the Barid cash (post office building) in front of the garden.
- WARNING! The post office has two sides. Your guide will stand on the opposite side of the post office and NOT BY THE MAIN ENTRANCE!
- If you have difficulties to find the right sid, simply walk around the building until you see the BARID CASH sign in front of the garden and you will see your guide wearing a white cap and holding a tour sign in its hands.
- You are requested to not hope too much, like discovering all the attractions along the Marrakech Walking Tour because of its short duration.
- This tour is helpful to do at the beginning of your trip because it is a useful orientation of the city.
- Please do notify me in advance if you will not come.
Frequently Asked Questions
Walking tour marrakech duration is 2 hours.Book Walking tour marrakech now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Walking tour marrakech at least in 1 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Walking tour marrakech now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
3 Days Tour Marrakech to Fes3 Days Tour Marrakech to Fes, visit soth of Morocco from Marrakech, spend night in desert camp, enjoy camel trek in sand dunesm qnd the end tour in FesInclud Transport Read more ➤
On this exciting half-day guided tour, you’ll discover the intricate amaze and the rich historical past and colorful present of Marrakech. Stroll along the bustling alleyways and see the mosques, t Read more ➤
On this amazing half-day tour you will visit Marrakech's most famous souks for an opportunity to be part of the daily hustle and bustle. Shop for local handicrafts and souvenirs of your visit to Read more ➤
agadir city tour is a discovery tour of 3 hours minimum, during this tour you will get to discover the historical sights of the city; such as the old OUFELLA kasbah, and to explore the big old souk Read more ➤