Private Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi takes you to Taj Mahal - truly one of the world's greatest sights. In all its stately glory as you enjoy an exclusive private tour with local guide and visiting Read more ➤
Jaipur Full-Day Private Guided Tour
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 9 hours
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
Jaipur Full-Day Private Guided Tour covers all the key sights in Jaipur from UNESCO World Heritage sites of Amber Fort and Jantar Mantar, and attractions such as Hawa Mahal, and City Palace. Go at your own pace with all flexibility to tailor the day around your preferences.
- Top Historical sights of Jaipur
- Two of less explored hidden gems of Jaipur
- Walk around the old Jaipur city, backstreets, alley to get a touch of the local life
- An English-speaking private local tour guide who runs the day at your own pace
- keep things easy with return transfer from/to your hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car
- taste the delicious lassi at the famed Lassiwala
- We're happy to tailor the day around your interests (skipping/adding other sights in Jaipur)
Jaipur Full-Day Private Guided Tour
The best-recommended time to start the day is from 7.30 am to 10 am.
We'll start off the day by visiting the spectacular Amber Fort which was founded in the 11th century. It’s beautifully constructed from yellow and pink sandstone and gleaming white marble. Entering through the Sun Gate, your privately guided tour reveals lavish courtyards, decorated halls, and the dazzling Chamber of Mirrors. Spend some time at Panna Meena stepwell- the second-largest stepwell in the region is a beautiful hidden gem and one of Jaipur's most photogenic spots. According to the local residents, it’s impossible for a person to use the same stairs to get down and go back up.
Next, we’ll move to a very ancient temple of Jagat Siromani Ji build between 1599 and 1608 AD. An architectural marvel. The sheer grandeur of the intricate work on the stone will get you mesmerized. A peaceful abode that is majestic at the same time, less explored, and not even known by many travelers.
We’ll then pull over at Water Palace which sits in the middle of the lake! The ancient palace that was previously used for duck-hunting is currently off-limits to the public, but it definitely makes for a postcard-perfect photo.
Drive downtown Jaipur to tour the City Palace Museum. City Palace is a fine blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. One of the most important architectural landmarks in Jaipur, this palace complex has numerous buildings, courtyards, impressive gateways, and temples. Chandra Mahal is still the residence of the present royal family.
Our next stop is Hawa Mahal-Arguably Jaipur's most acclaimed landmark, which was built in 1799 to enable the ladies of the royal household to watch street processions while remaining in a strict state of purdah. Its 5-story facade, decked with no less than 593 finely screened windows and balconies, makes the building seem far larger than it really is; in fact, it is little more than one room thick in most parts. Though the primary source of its appeal is undoubtedly the fantastic honeycomb pink and white face, visitors can go inside by entering from the back to see exactly where the women sat, and take a close look at the detailed stonework
The Jantar Mantar observatory in Jaipur constitutes the most significant and best-preserved set of fixed monumental instruments built in India in the first half of the 18th century; some of them are the largest ever built in their categories. Designed for the observation of astronomical positions with the naked eye, they embody several architectural and instrumental innovations.
Experience a tuk-tuk ride in the old Jaipur city, walk around and explore the lively and colorful bazaars with your private guide - get behind the scenes of the local markets with the chance to meet local traders and artisans. Taste the famed delicious lassi at Lassiwala.
There is no additional charge for Infants(0-2 years), Children(3-12 Years), and Youth ( 12-17 years).
We would also like you to understand more about the vehicles you'll be provided so it's easier for you to book the right vehicle. Please be advised an infant sits on the lap unless and otherwise there is a vacant seat.
Sedan car- It's a compact car. Comfortable enough for up to 2 adult travelers with one child. if you're traveling with youth, we strongly advise booking a Toyota SUV.
Toyota SUV- The most favorite among travelers for its sheer comfort. It can hold up to 5 adult travelers.
- All transfer and sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car
- An English speaking private local tour guide
- Parking, gasoline and bottled water in the car
- Taste delicious lassi at the famed Lassiwala
- Applicable Govt. Tax
- Entrance fees of Monuments ( your tour guide will help you buy the entry tickets to skip the line)
- Lunch ( your tour guide will be happy to recommend a good restaurant )
- Tip for the driver and local tour guide ( Recommended)
- Insurance/Emergency/Medical Cost ( please carry your own travel insurance from your home country)
- Video/Still Camera Fee ( one normal still camera per person is allowed free of charge)
- Visited Places:
- Shri Jagat Shiromani ji Temple
- Jal Mahal
- Panna Meena ka Kund
- Lassiwala (Original)
- City Palace, Jaipur
- Hawa Mahal
- Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Amber Palace
We'll not only take you to the key historical sights but also a couple of less explored places.
(1) Amber Fort- The crown of the Jaipur, the average time spent by travelers is around 1.5 to 2 hours
(2) Panna Meena stepwell- The beautiful 16th-century stepwell lies in the shadow of a famous fortress. The average time spent by travelers is 20-30 minutes.
(3) Jagat Siromani Ji temple- An ages-old architectural beauty. The average time spent by travelers is 20-30 minutes.
(4) Water Palace- locally known as Jal Mahal. Since the entry is restricted here so a roadside view and take some photographs. the average time spent by the traveler is 15-20 minutes.
(5) City Palace Museum- the second top highlight of Jaipur. The average time spent by the traveler is around 1.5 to 2 hours
(6) The Palace of Winds- Locally known as Hawa Mahal. The average time spent by the traveler is around 30 minutes.
(7) The Jantar Mantar observatory- A very scientific sight. The average time spent by the traveler is around 30 minutes.
(8) The Old Jaipur city tour- Walk around, tuk-tuk ride, backstreets, and alleys and taste a famed local drink made of a bit of sugar and yogurt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Jaipur Full-Day Private Guided Tour duration is 9 hours.Book Jaipur Full-Day Private Guided Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Jaipur Full-Day Private Guided Tour at least in 1 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Jaipur Full-Day Private Guided Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
The best of Taj tours - 2 Days Private Taj Mahal Tour from New Delhi. Tourists from all over the world visit Agra not just to see the Taj Mahal, India's most famous architectural wonder but also to Read more ➤
On the Private Tour from Delhi to Agra by car experience the beauty and history of the Taj Mahal and Fort Agra. Enjoy the luxury of your personal guide with ca as you make your way through some of Read more ➤
The Delhi Agra Tour by car - Private Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort is for those travelers who stay in Delhi and wish to visit Agra, Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in one day tour in comfortable car with Read more ➤
Take the Same day Taj Mahal tour by train Gatimaan Express from Delhi. This is the fastest train in India and also has lots of luxury facilities for travelers. In this train, you'll also get Read more ➤
Taj Mahal Day Tour from Delhi - a never forgetting experience of the white marble 'Taj Mahal'. The love story behind the making of Taj Mahal is of historic importance. It is more than just looking Read more ➤
The Amazing Golden Triangle Tour in India, including Delhi, Jaipur and Agra, is one of the most sought-after tours opted by a large number of tourists. If you also want to visit these three amazing Read more ➤
Golden Triangle Private Tour with Khajuraho takes you also to Khajuraho temples listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site and this group of temples has been given so much importance because they Read more ➤
Golden Triangle & Varanasi - 7 Days Private Tour offers you an opportunity to explore the popular cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur along with the ancient holy city of Varanasi. During your visit, Read more ➤
On the Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho & Varanasi you will visit Delhi, Jaipur, Agra,Orchha, Khajuraho and Varanasi. During this 9 night/10 day private tour you discover the culture and history Read more ➤