Private Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi takes you to Taj Mahal - truly one of the world's greatest sights. In all its stately glory as you enjoy an exclusive private tour with local guide and visiting Read more ➤
Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour by Train
- Duration - 1 day
- Private Tours
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
- Hotel pick-Up in Delhi.
Climb aboard an India’s fastest train and enjoy a private guided tour of the stunning Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in one day from Delhi to Agra by the Gatimaan Express Train. Enjoy Buffet Lunch at a multi-cuisine restaurant in a 5-star Hotel.
- Round-trip transport on an air-conditioned express train from Delhi!
- A buffet lunch is included in room rates!
- A local guide will be on site to show you around Agra!
Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour by Train
With the Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour by Train you hop aboard the speedy Gatimaan Express Train and head out to the Taj Mahal with this day tour from Delhi to Agra. After arriving in Agra just before 10 am, you'll head straight to the Taj Mahal, where you'll get the chance to spend a few hours exploring before being whisked off to lunch. In the afternoon, you'll have time to check out the 16th-century Agra Fort before heading back to the train station for a 5:50 departure.
- Round-trip transport on an air-conditioned express train from Delhi.
- A local guide will be on-site to show you around Agra.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Lunch At Local Five Star Hotel
- Round trip Train fare in Air conditioned Train(Delhi- Agra)-(Agra-Delhi)
- Bottled water
- Professional Tour Guide
- Monument Fee
- Visited Places:
Itinerary of the Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour by Train:
- 6:00 AM - Tour starts with the picked up from the airport or hotel in the Delhi at 7:00 am, before being taken to the Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station. Enjoy the 90-minute air-conditioned train journey that departs at 8:10 am with complimentary Tea and breakfast.
- 9:50 AM - you will reach the Agra Cantonment railway station. Upon exit, you will be met with your tour guide and driver by holding a name tag of your name.
- Start the city tour by visiting the Taj Mahal, built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The Monument holds a grand history of love and affection.
- After that proceed to explore the majestic Agra fort. This building itself gives you the glorious trail of the Mughal's. Here the guide brief you the history of Mughal’s.
- Take a 1-hour break for lunch at Multi-cuisine restaurant in 5 Star Hotel.
- Great time and care are taken to create the handcrafted, marble-inlaid souvenirs found in Agra. You can visit J.K. Cottage Industries to learn how the Taj Mahal's marble inlay was created during the Mughal era. The shop is a cooperative where local artists, many of whom are descendants of those who originally built the Taj, continue their family's tradition. At Marbles tore, a 3-minute drive away, marble-inlaid pieces including vases, lamps, and chess boards are adorned with semi-precious stones such as lapis lazuli and coral.
- At around 5:00 pm, begin your return journey back Agra Cantonment Railway station, where you will take the Gatimaan train departing at 5:45 PM to Delhi with supper on board.
- Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your hotel or airport in Delhi by private car.
Frequently Asked Questions
Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour by Train duration is 1 day.Book Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour by Train now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour by Train at least in 1 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Tour by Train now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
The best of Taj tours - 2 Days Private Taj Mahal Tour from New Delhi. Tourists from all over the world visit Agra not just to see the Taj Mahal, India's most famous architectural wonder but also to Read more ➤
On the Private Tour from Delhi to Agra by car experience the beauty and history of the Taj Mahal and Fort Agra. Enjoy the luxury of your personal guide with ca as you make your way through some of Read more ➤
The Delhi Agra Tour by car - Private Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort is for those travelers who stay in Delhi and wish to visit Agra, Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in one day tour in comfortable car with Read more ➤
Take the Same day Taj Mahal tour by train Gatimaan Express from Delhi. This is the fastest train in India and also has lots of luxury facilities for travelers. In this train, you'll also get Read more ➤