Private Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi takes you to Taj Mahal - truly one of the world's greatest sights. In all its stately glory as you enjoy an exclusive private tour with local guide and visiting Read more ➤
Private Trip : Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 14 hours
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Spanish, Japanese
Agra is the classic Indian tourist city that connects us to the rich Mughal history and heritage of India. This place offers glimpses of Mughal culture, situated on the banks of Yamuna. This place is honoured with some world-famous beautiful extravaganza of Mughal architecture.
- Watch the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort
- Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra
Same Day Taj Mahal Tour
- Take a break from your busy schedule and add some adventures with Delhi to Agra one day tour by bus
- Begin your journey from Delhi to Agra tour package one day by bus at 6:00 AM
- You will be having delicious breakfast at Yamuna Expressway somewhere around 8:30 AM
- The break will be of half an hour
- Arrival at Agra that offers glimpses of Mughal culture
- Get to visit two UNESCO World Heritage Site- Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- First, explore the royalty of Agra Fort and experience the lifestyle & happenings of the Mughal court. This fort is surrounded by lovely lush gardens and the walls made of Redstone tell several stories.
- This trip is absolutely incomplete without exploring Agra Markets as it is a paradise for shopaholics, famous for its marble showpieces, jewelry, ethnic clothes, and stone handicrafts.
- You must be hungry now. Time to have a stomach-filling lunch somewhere around 1:30 PM.
- Later on, visit the beautiful Taj Mahal, an iconic symbol of love marble structure, and is one of the seven wonders of the world. You can capture all of those memories and mesmerize the paradigm of love and a token of India’s identity.
- Get mesmerized by the beauty of the Taj Mahal, surrounded by well-maintained gardens, concrete walkways, fountains, and four equidistant minarets that appear larger than life.
Your trip to the stunning town with rich cultures, history, colors, and beautiful sculptures ends here. You have already collected the basket full of historical and religious memories
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Delhi (airport or hotel)
- Delhi – Agra – Delhi by By (Air-conditioned Car)
- One bottle of Mineral water each person
- Private tour guide for Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Entrance tickets
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Insurance and medical care
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver.
- Visited Places:
- Rajrani Souvenirs
- Priya Restaurant
- Agra Fort
- Taj Mahal
0630 Hrs : Departure Delhi
Pick up from hotel & drive to Agra by private air - conditioned car. 0900 Hrs : Arrival Agra Arrive Agra & proceed to visit Taj Mahal with Local qualified tour guide.
0930 Hrs : Visit Taj Mahal
Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - one of the Seven Wonders of the World surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. 20,000 men labored for over 17 years to build this memorial to Shah Jahan's beloved wife. The Taj Mahal shows a different aspect of beauty at different times of the day.
1200 Hrs : Visit Agra Fort
Visit the Agra fort - Built by Emperor Akbar in 1566, the rusty and majestic red-sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and two very beautiful mosques.
1300 Hrs : Lunch
Transfer for a lunch in Agra's Top rated restaurant (Priya Restaurant).
After lunch go for shopping at Rajrani Souvenirs then drive back to Delhi. Arrive Delhi Arrive Delhi & transfer to hotel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Private Trip : Same Day Taj Mahal Tour duration is 14 hours.Book Private Trip : Same Day Taj Mahal Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Private Trip : Same Day Taj Mahal Tour at least in 1 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Private Trip : Same Day Taj Mahal Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
The best of Taj tours - 2 Days Private Taj Mahal Tour from New Delhi. Tourists from all over the world visit Agra not just to see the Taj Mahal, India's most famous architectural wonder but also to Read more ➤
On the Private Tour from Delhi to Agra by car experience the beauty and history of the Taj Mahal and Fort Agra. Enjoy the luxury of your personal guide with ca as you make your way through some of Read more ➤
The Delhi Agra Tour by car - Private Day Trip to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort is for those travelers who stay in Delhi and wish to visit Agra, Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in one day tour in comfortable car with Read more ➤
Take the Same day Taj Mahal tour by train Gatimaan Express from Delhi. This is the fastest train in India and also has lots of luxury facilities for travelers. In this train, you'll also get Read more ➤
Taj Mahal Day Tour from Delhi - a never forgetting experience of the white marble 'Taj Mahal'. The love story behind the making of Taj Mahal is of historic importance. It is more than just looking Read more ➤
The Amazing Golden Triangle Tour in India, including Delhi, Jaipur and Agra, is one of the most sought-after tours opted by a large number of tourists. If you also want to visit these three amazing Read more ➤
Golden Triangle Private Tour with Khajuraho takes you also to Khajuraho temples listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site and this group of temples has been given so much importance because they Read more ➤
Golden Triangle & Varanasi - 7 Days Private Tour offers you an opportunity to explore the popular cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur along with the ancient holy city of Varanasi. During your visit, Read more ➤
On the Golden Triangle Tour with Khajuraho & Varanasi you will visit Delhi, Jaipur, Agra,Orchha, Khajuraho and Varanasi. During this 9 night/10 day private tour you discover the culture and history Read more ➤