Chho Rolpa Lake Trek 16 Days 15 Night
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 16 days
Trekking, Hiking & Riding Tours
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you you Tour Voucher.
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
The Chho Rolpa lake trek is in Part of Eastern Dolakha District Nepal. Tsho Rolpa the lake lies between Langtang Himalayan and Everest Himalayan range and at the side of both Mt Everest and Langtang are the highest peak of this trek and located in the eastern part of Nepal.
- Trip Details: Total Duration: 16 Days. Group Size: Min-1, Max 20. Trekking Region: Mount Gaurishankar. Trip Type Name: Chho Rolpa Lake Trek. Highest Altitude of the trek: 4640m. Highest Point: Chho Rolpa Lake Trek(4540 m) Grade: Difficult. Transportation: Private Vehicle. Accommodation: Semi Lodge/ or fully Camping. Type of Tour: Trekking, Hiking, Walking, Culture Trekking Hour: Approximately 6-7 hours each day. Best Season: Autumn (Sep-Nov) and Spring (Mar-May). Starting from: Kathmandu. Ending at: Kathmandu.
- Mount Gaurishankar and Lake View.
Chho Rolpa Lake Trek 16 Days 15 Night
- All Airports/Hotel transfers by private vehicle. Accommodation in 3 stars category Hotels in Kathmandu and in other available places with Breakfast. Kathmandu to Dolakha, and when we return back from Oolakha to Kathmandu, we provide transportation. Accommodation in Tea Houses or Local Lodges or Local Hotels on twin sharing basis during your trekking days. Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) during your trekking days. Permit fees for National Parks and Conservation Area entry as well as Trekkers Management Information Service (TIMS) Permit. All government officials and authorization necessary fees for your travel purpose. Local tourist guide (according to your need) and Local Porter during your treks: – 1 Porter for 2 Tourists. All your travel and rescue arrangements. (during any emergencies) First Aid Kits and Medical supplies. Welcome or Farewell dinner programs.
- Nepal entry Visa fee and charges in Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu. Visit International Air Fare to and from Kathmandu, Nepal. Extra Night accommodation and meals during your early arrival, late departure as well as any domestic flight delays (due to any specified reasons) especially in Everest Region than the scheduled itinerary. Extra luggage charges. Other any your personal expenses like phone calls, laundry, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks, extra porters, bottled/boiled waters, hot shower, etc. Other food items than normal meals as specified. All your travel and rescue insurance in emergency situations. Personal buying and souvenirs. Tips during your hotels and restaurant visit. To purchase or rent any type of equipment or gears for personal use. To purchase special medicines and kits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Chho Rolpa Lake Trek 16 Days 15 Night duration is 16 days.Book Chho Rolpa Lake Trek 16 Days 15 Night now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Chho Rolpa Lake Trek 16 Days 15 Night at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Chho Rolpa Lake Trek 16 Days 15 Night now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
For the peak climbing in Nepal there are 33 peaks permitted by the Nepal Government. Island peak climbing is the most beautiful trekking peak of Nepal which stands as 6192m height. The Island peak climbing is also known Read more ➤
Everest Base Camp Trek is more than an ordinary trek. Throughout a trail better described as iconic steps towards paradise offers blend of Sherpa culture, alpine forests and more than 20 mountain views. Glacial Moraines Read more ➤
Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes you to Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) - it's not only the world’s 10th tallest mountain, but also very important for the locals. Culturally rich people of Nepal worship goddess Annapurna for the p Read more ➤
Agreeably one of the most celebrated treks among the foreign as well as domestic visitors in Nepal, the classical Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Camp via exquisite Machhapuchhre Base Camp tread on the heels of the trail Read more ➤
In contrast to conventional treks in Everest and Annapurna regions, the Manaslu Circuit Trek is pristine and ideal for trekkers who prefer to navigate across picturesque terrains far away from the horde of other people. Read more ➤
Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal is held in the South-West of the Kathmandu Valley. It is the ideal long weekend get-away if you are a resident of Kathmandu or, if you are visiting Nepal and wish to take a few days out Read more ➤
Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek in 14 Days intriguing and the hand fullness of snow beauty following the foot path of Hillary and Tenzing to the Greatest Mountain in the world. Join our amazing Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek in Read more ➤
Annapurna Sanctuary Trek - Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the most famous trekking package in Nepal, where you can explore panoramic views with diverse culture of Himalayas. Annapurna Base Camp Trek known as ABC Treks from Read more ➤
The Everest base camp adventure Trek is the most thrilling, exciting and challenging trekking for the adventure lovers from the whole globe which is an enthralling world class journey in the high Himalayas that leads Read more ➤
Mardi Himal Trek takes you to the magnificent base camp (4,500m) of Mardi Himal (5,587m) right below Mt. Fishtail (6,993m). This trekking adventure in the Annapurna region of the Himalayas in Nepal offers you a tranquil Read more ➤