Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi on a 4-hour guided tour, traveling in a sharing car through the capital of the Emirates. Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the Heritage Village, the dates market, Read more ➤
Full-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour from Abu Dhabi
- Duration - 8 hours
- City Tours
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Arabic
- ABU DHABI
Abu Dhabi in the best way you can experience it! This tour will cover the top attractions available in Abu Dhabi. Guests will be able to see the past, present, and future of the capital of the United Arab Emirates. From memorials to architectural marvels, this tour is not to be missed!
- We pick you up and drop you off to and from any location within Abu Dhabi (hotels, airports etc)
- We do not rush you! We want you to love this experience
- Our guides undergo training and are licensed by the Department of Culture and Tourism
- The price you pay for your experience includes tickets to all the attractions mentioned
- We have over 30 years of cumulative experience
- Abu Dhabi is our home, we are based here and specialize in the Capital
Full-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour from Abu
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque An architectural wonder that was built in 2007 and is home to the largest carpet in the world as well as the founder's resting place. The Grand Mosque is perhaps Abu Dhabi's most attractive tourist destination.
- Wahat Al Karama (Oasis of Dignity) A monument dedicated to remembering Emirati soldiers who sacrificed their lives in defending their country.
- Emirates Palace Originally built for the purpose of hosting world leaders who visit Abu Dhabi on vacation or official visits, the Emirates Palace is now home to the luxurious Mandarin Oriental Hotel. The views from the Emirates Palace are not to be missed!
- Etihad Towers Four of the tallest buildings in Abu Dhabi.
- Qasr Al Watan Also known as the Presidential Palace, 'Qasr Al Watan' is Arabic for 'the Nation Palace,' and it serves the purpose of what Emirates Palace was originally built for. It is on a complex that is as big as 53 football fields!
- Heritage Village See what it was like to be an Emirati back in the day!
- Abu Dhabi Dates Market Taste the traditional Arabic dates along with some Arabic Coffee!
- The Corniche A quick drive past the most scenic route in Abu Dhabi. Photo stops can be made if preferred by the tourists.
- Entrance to Qasr Al Watan
- Entrance to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Date samples
- Sanitizer and masks
- Headscarves for women (requirement for the Grand Mosque)
- Tips and gratuities
- Visited Places:
- 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM: Pick-ups begin at 9 AM or earlier depending on the proximity of guests' location with each other.
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - We will try to be at the mosque in time for the tour with the cultural guide. After the tour, we will take some time for photos/coffee.
- 11:45 AM - 12:15 PM: Wahat Al Karama (Oasis of Dignity) - Visit the visitors centre where you can have interactive items. After, we walk to the reflection pool and take some photos before going to the Pavillion.
- 1:15 PM - 1:35 PM: Emirates Palace & Etihad Towers: An architectural marvel, we offer a rare opportunity to go inside the Palace and see the beauty of it from the inside and outside. At the exit, there are beautiful views of the Etihad Towers and this is a great photo opportunity for our guests.
- 1:45 PM - 2:30 PM: Qasr Al Watan - Abu Dhabi's latest luxury attraction, we will enter and see the different rooms inside the palace including a room in which the Presidents' gifts are on display (Presidents' gifts are from other nations' leaders).
- 2:40 PM - 3:40 PM: Lunch stop
- 3:50 PM - 4:20 PM: Heritage Village - Drive to the Heritage village and visit the desert environment which shows the homes in which bedouins used to live. There will also likely be a live camel and oryx which guests can see and take photos with. We end this visit with a walk through the museum.
- 4:35 PM - 5:00 PM: The Corniche & Abu Dhabi Dates Market - A scenic drive on the corniche will take us to our final stop, the Dates Market. Here we will sample some dates and guests will have the opportunity to learn more about the date and coffee culture in the UAE.
- 5:00 PM onwards: Drop guests back to their respective locations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Full-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour from Abu Dhabi duration is 8 hours.Book Full-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour from Abu Dhabi now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Full-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour from Abu Dhabi at least in 1 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Full-Day Abu Dhabi City Tour from Abu Dhabi now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
This tour is designated for the travelers who like to explore Old and Modern Dubai attractive spots at a time in a duration of 04 to 05 hours. And we included the exciting and iconic landmarks to Read more ➤