Changuu Island Private boat trip in Zanzibar is an exclusive and private boat trip which can give you more history about the Arabs in Zanzibar and the ways they treat slaves to be In prison to trade Read more ➤
- Relax on the beautiful clear sandbanks!
- Admire colorful marine life while snorkeling!
- Enjoy delicious Sea Food BBQ lunch!
- Discover hidden Mangrove Lagoon!
- Have a boat trip on a traditional dhow!
Blue Safari Zanzibar - Day Boat Trip
Book the Blue Safari Zanzibar day boat trip combining different relaxing activities to let yourself a day right form a paradise. Leave in the morning, and arrive at exclusive sandbanks, but before you arrive here, why not take some pictures of dolphins! As you arrive at the sandbanks, relax and enjoy the sun and swim in the magnificent clear water. Then go for a round of snorkeling and view the coral reefs below as well as different species of fishes such as the zebra fishes.
The journey continues to Kwale Island where you can visit the mysterious Baobab Tree, a tree that fell long ago but continues to grow leaves and give fruits. As lunch approaches, enjoy the delicious seafood BBQ. Specially prepared seafood that will leave your stomach wanting more and more. With the Blue Safari Zanzibar trip, you will then be able to swim on the beach, relax on the sandy shores, or explore the culture of Zanzibar by purchasing great memorabilia.
- Transfer from and to the hotel of your stay.
- Conservation fee.
- Boat fee.
- Snorkeling mask and fins.
- Soft drinks.
- Seafood BBQ lunch.
- Visited Places:
- Kwale Island
Itinerary of the Blue Safari Zanzibar day boat trip:
- 7:00 AM to 7:30 AM - Pick up from the hotel of your stay in Zanzibar City (pick up time might change depending on the hotel of your stay - an exact hour will be appointed in your tour Voucher).
- At 8:45 am we will arrive at Fumba Village. You will be given a snorkeling mask and fins if you need them.
- Then after, we will get into our boat and begin our sea adventure.
- We will stop by a sandbank and relax while enjoying the sun and served with fresh fruits.
- We will then go to a snorkeling spot where you can explore the coral life around the area.
- Depending on the time and tide, at 12:30 - 1:00 PM, we will head to an island called Kwale island.
- Here you will be served with delicious Seafood BBQ.
- After our lunch, you will be taken to see the oldest baobab tree that has fallen down but still growing leaves and giving fruits.
- If the tide is high, you will be taken to a hidden mangrove for swimming.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does the Blue Safari Zanzibar - Day Boat Trip take?
Blue Safari Zanzibar - Day Boat Trip duration is 8 hours.Book Blue Safari Zanzibar - Day Boat Trip now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
How many days in advance I must book Blue Safari Zanzibar - Day Boat Trip?
You can book Blue Safari Zanzibar - Day Boat Trip at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Blue Safari Zanzibar - Day Boat Trip now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
My name is khamis am from Zanzibar the United republic of tanzania, born and raised Unguja Zanzibar, Am working as tour guide more then 10yrs here on beautiful spice island of Zanzibar I do love my Read more ➤
Enjoy A Romantic Sunset Dhow Cruise Enjoy the breathtaking views of Stone Town in the evening by cruising on one of our traditional Arabian dhow, one of the worth romantic tour with your loved ones Read more ➤
Prison Island tourThis is an excellent half day activity that includes a beautiful 20-minute boat ride offshore to Prison Islandwhich was a quarantine centre.On the island, you will be introduced to Read more ➤
Lake Chala is a crater lake in a caldera located on the border of Tanzania and Kenya on the eastern end of Kilimanjaro. This place is a real find for tourists who like panoramic views and quiet Read more ➤