Lake Chala Day Trip takes you to a perfect place to relax and unwind and you’ve the choice of hiking the picture-perfect countryside around the lake, swimming in its sparkling waters or kayaking a Read more ➤
Bagamoyo Historical Tour - 9 Hours
- Duration - 9 hours
- Sightseeing Day-Tours
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
- Dar es Salaam
Bagamoyo Historical Tour is an itinerary for travelers who are interested in visiting historical sites in TANZANIA. Visitors will see the historic buildings, monuments, museums, arts, and collections related to African traditions and cultures.
- Visit Bagamoyo town and the early settlements of the Arabs!
Bagamoyo Historical Tour - 9 Hours
Bagamoyo Historical Tour is suitable for solo travelers, couples, families, friends, and groups that are planning to visit destination Tanzania for an affordable budget for the purposes of seeing more for less price.
Bagamoyo Historical Tour is a tour package with all basic needs. Package offers tailor-made activities. A price stated in this itinerary is affordable to any traveler.
A tour will start in Dar es Salaam City where you will be picked at the Julius Nyerere International Airport or at your hotel of choice in Dar es Salaam then we drive to Bagamoyo district.
- Car hire charges.
- Lunch and bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes.
- Beers and wines
- Visited Places:
Itinerary of Bagamoyo Historical Tour Package:
DAR ES SALAAM TO BAGAMOYO TOWN.
- Arrive at Dar es Salaam International Airport and meet with your local Guide
- After lunch break, drive to Bagamoyo town. Bagamoyo town is located 65 kilometers north of Dar es Salaam City. It takes approximately 2 hours drive from Dar es Salaam to reach in Bagamoyo where the ruins meet the beach.
- This is the old historical town which has depicted the history of the Arabs and their old settlements as well as the colonial history of British and Germans
- Among the places of interest to visit and see are the Kaole Ruins of 13th century, Old Fort or Slaves house, the Caravan Serai Museum, Slaves Port/ German port, German BOMA, German cemetery, Old Church, Museum, former slaves village, cross at the Beach, Baobab tree, Missionaries cemetery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bagamoyo Historical Tour - 9 Hours duration is 9 hours.Book Bagamoyo Historical Tour - 9 Hours now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Bagamoyo Historical Tour - 9 Hours at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Bagamoyo Historical Tour - 9 Hours now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
LAKE CHALA DAY TRIP AND ITS ENTRANCE FEES Lake Chala (Jala), is a crater lake in a caldera on the border of Tanzania and Kenya on the eastern rim of Mount Kilimanjaro, located 48 km from Moshi Town, Read more ➤
The Island Spice Tour The history of Zanzibar would be incomplete without the cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and many other spices The tour objective is to give you a complete picture as to why Read more ➤
Nungwi Village cultural tour Nungwi is located at the North tip of Zanzibar island, 1 hour 15 minutes drive from Stone Town. Nungwi has crystal clear waters, an excellent place for diving, Read more ➤