Incredible Tanzania Wildlife Safari - from the roof top of Africa to the endless plains of the Serengeti. Enjoy the beauty and magic of Tanzania. This safari takes you to the most spectacular Read more ➤
Tanzania mid-range Lodge Safari in 7 Days to Serengeti Migration
- Duration - 7 days
- Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.Printed Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
Tanzania mid-range Lodge Safari in 7 Days to Serengeti Migration, this is the best Serengeti Migration Safari tour package with affordable price, Wildebeests Migration with Mid-range Lodge Safari at Serengeti National Park in Tanzania.
- Arusha to Tarangire National Park
- Drive to Ngorongoro (Ndutu Area)
- Full day game view in Ndutu
- Ndutu to Serengeti National Park
- Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater rim
- Ngorongoro Crater (Game Drive) to Manyara
- Manyara (Game Drive) back to Arusha/Moshi
Tanzania mid-range Lodge Safari in 7 Days to Serengeti Migration
Tanzania mid-range Lodge Safari in 7 Days to Serengeti Migration, this is the best Serengeti Migration Safari tour package with affordable price, Wildebeests Migration with Mid-range Lodge Safari at Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. On this 7 days Tanzania safari to Serengeti migration tour, you can see the maximum number of wildlife animal to the park. This 7 days serengeti migration safari package has been created to focus on and maximize your chances of seeing the great Serengeti wildbeest Migration in the Ndutu area during the calving season.
- Park fees, government fees & taxes inclusive of 18% VAT
- Accommodation as stated in the itinerary
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers
- English speaking driver guide
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- One night Hotel accommodation in Arusha before safari
- Tips to the driver guide
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service
- Pre & Post Safari Accommodation in Moshi / Arusha
- Travel Insuarance
- Safari add-ons
- Tanzania Visa USD 50 per person on arrival USA and CANADA passport holders USD100
- Visited Places:
- Tarangire National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Serengeti National Park
- Lake Manyara National Park
ARUSHA TO TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
- The first day of your safari will begin at 8 a.m. with a pick-up from your Arusha accommodation. You will depart for Tarangire National Park once everyone has boarded. The 150 km drive will take roughly 3 hours. The national park is well-known and unique for its varied topography and nine distinct vegetation zones. As you begin your game drive, you will be greeted by old and massive Baobab trees, which dwarf even large creatures like the giraffe. The game drive lasts until late afternoon, with a brief halt for a picnic lunch. The Tarangire River flows through the 3,000-square-kilometer park, giving it its name. The river draws a wide variety of animals, and you should see elephants, giraffes, lions, antelopes, and zebra. You might be able to identify the tree-climbing python and the long-necked Gerek if you're lucky. The Tarangire National Park has the highest number of elephants, providing a rare opportunity to watch elephant family dynamics. Don't forget to take pictures of the stunning scenery using your camera. Following the game drive, you'll return to your camp/lodge for a sumptuous meal. Sleep well tonight in preparation for tomorrow's trip. Overnight in Manyara's Public Camp/Tented Camp/Lodge.
DRIVE TO NGORONGORO (Ndutu Area)
- By 8 a.m., you will have kicked off your day with a fantastic breakfast. Today's target is the Ndutu region, which is a 3-hour journey from your Manyara/ Karatu lodging. You will enter the Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA) after about an hour of driving, where the terrain will change from mountainous woodlands to plain and verdant grasslands as you drive farther. When you arrive in Ndutu, you'll begin your day game drive with a comfortable picnic lunch stop. The region is covered with Ndutu grasslands, which progressively fade into the Serengeti. More than 2 million wildebeests, as well as thousands of zebras, antelope, and gazelle, migrate through Ndutu every year. During game drives between December and April, you may observe the rich plains transform into calving grounds and nurseries for the great migration. During the calving season, hordes of predators descend on the helpless baby wildebeest. During the dry season, these waterholes, which include Ndutu Lake and Lake Masek, provide an abundance of wildlife games. Six kinds of large cats call the Ndutu home: leopard, lion, cheetah, caracal, serval, and wildcat. Around 5 p.m., the action-packed game drive will come to a close. You will now proceed to your chosen lodging, where you will be served a freshly made dinner. Make sure you get some rest and are ready for another exciting day. Overnight in Ndutu's Public/ Tented Camp.
FULL DAY GAME VIEW IN NDUTU
- After being awestruck by the previous days' sightings of the migration, you'll have another chance to see the magnificent wildlife extravaganza today. The Ndutu region is located within the magnificent Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area (NCA). After breakfast, you'll go on a full-day game drive to follow the migration, which will take place in either the NCA or Serengeti. You can observe the rich plains transform into calving grounds and nurseries for the great migration during game drives between January and March. This time of year, swarms of predators descend on the helpless newborn wildebeest. Observing the circle of life taking its course will be a once-in-a-lifetime event. Around 5 p.m., the action-packed game drive will come to a close. You will now proceed to your chosen lodging, where you will be served a freshly made dinner. Make sure you get some rest and are ready for another exciting day. Ndutu Tented Camp.
NDUTU TO SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
- As you make your way into the world's most famous wildlife park, The Serengeti, your excitement for today will be great. After a hearty breakfast, you will depart for the Serengeti National Park, where you will journey over endless plain grasslands. In the indigenous African language, Serengeti means "endless plains," and seeing the grassland stretch out as far as the eye can see before merging with the sky at the horizon is a spectacular sight. It puts conventional notions of distance to shame with a total land area of 14,763 square kilometers. The Serengeti is also home to the magnificent "Big 5". (Elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, and leopard). Along with the "Big 5", seeing one of Africa's most gorgeous animals, the Impala, would be a wonderful sighting. The Serengeti environment is home to Africa's largest concentration of plains wildlife. You should also keep an eye out for Serengeti "Kopjes," which are gigantic granite boulders floating in a sea of grass. They provide abundant habitat for a wide range of plants and fauna. During the day's game drive, a picnic lunch will be served. The exciting day draws to a close with a hearty dinner and a restful sleep in Central Serengeti's Public Camp/Tented Camp/Lodge.
SERENGETI TO NGORONGORO CRATER RIM
- After a hearty breakfast, you will depart at 7 a.m. for a brief game drive in the Serengeti. We will branch off and proceed towards the Ngorongoro crater rim after finishing a half-day wildlife drive with a picnic lunch. The 75-kilometer trip to the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater will take around 2.5 hours, with some modest game action along the way. The crater is an outstanding geological feature of Africa and an ultimate wilderness refuge. The day comes to a close with a hearty dinner and a nice night's sleep in your chosen lodging. Get some rest and refuel because you'll be descending into the enormous crater the next day. Overnight in Ngorongoro Public Camp/Tented Camp/Lodge.
NGORONGORO CRATER (Game Drive) TO MANYARA
- You will have an early start on this day of your safari. After a quick breakfast, you'll begin an early descent into the crater bottom at 6:30 a.m. The world's largest inactive, undamaged, and unfilled volcanic caldera is the Ngorongoro crater. It has a vast floor area of over 260 square kilometers and a depth of over 2000 feet. The 5-hour game drives through the crater floor will provide plenty of animal action. It is very advised to keep the camera handy. Elephants, buffalo, black rhinos, hippos, hyenas, cheetahs, and lions can all be found in abundance. Following a picnic lunch by the lovely Hippo pool, you will begin a difficult ascent to the crater's top exit. We drive to Karatu/ MtowaMbu for the night after the game drive.
MANYARA (Game Drive) BACK TO ARUSHA / MOSHI
- We're going to Lake Manyara National Park today for a full day of game drives. This is a smaller park in Tanzania, yet it nevertheless provides a rewarding and diversified safari experience. Elephants, hippos, giraffes, buffaloes, antelopes, and some of Africa's largest baboon troupes abound in Lake Manyara National Park, an untouched wonderland of groundwater forest fed by underground springs. In afternoon you will have lunch together with the lunch boxes The final phase of your safari is a four-hour drive to Arusha. By 6 p.m., you will be dropped off at your favorite spot in Arusha. This is the time to say your goodbyes to your team after a fantastic adventure and a lifetime of memories.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tanzania mid-range Lodge Safari in 7 Days to Serengeti Migration duration is 7 days.Book Tanzania mid-range Lodge Safari in 7 Days to Serengeti Migration now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Tanzania mid-range Lodge Safari in 7 Days to Serengeti Migration at least in 7 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Tanzania mid-range Lodge Safari in 7 Days to Serengeti Migration now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Thrilling Tanzania Camping Safari consist of spectacular seven days of wildlife wonders and adventure. It takes you through the best National Parks in the world and you will amazed in the wildlife Read more ➤
This thrilling 4 days safari takes you to heart of the African bush where views of the Big 5 are in abundance. You get to visit the Tarangire National Park , the spectacular Serengeti National Park Read more ➤
This package takes you from breathtaking wildlife areas in Tanzania to the tropical, white sandy beaches of Zanzibar. You will explore the Ngorongoro Crater, visit with the Maasai people and traverse Read more ➤
The Tanzania Adventure Safari & Zanzibar Island Package takes you from wonderful wildlife areas to the tropical white sandy beaches of Zanzibar. Explore three famous parks in northern Tanzania, Read more ➤