Incredible Tanzania Wildlife Safari - from the roof top of Africa to the endless plains of the Serengeti. Enjoy the beauty and magic of Tanzania. This safari takes you to the most spectacular Read more ➤
Tanzania Budget Safari to Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater - 3 Days
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 3 days
Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
We pick you up on your arrival to Kilimanjaro International Airport or from your Hotel in Arusha.
The Tanzania Budget Safari to Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater is is a three days group tour with maximum of 6 people in a group, in a custom safari jeep with pop up roof accompanied by a guide/driver. This safar takes you to the most popular wildlife destination in the world on a short time.
- Discover wildlife of Northern Tanzania with inexpensive budget safari in a small group up to 6 people!
- Discover Serengeti National Park!
- Explore Ngorongoro Crater! opportunity to see the wildebeest migration
- Opportunity to see the wildebeest migration!
- Camping accommodation, equipment and meals included!
Tanzania Budget Safari
The Tanzania Budget Safari to Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater allows you to discover two the most popular destinations in the North of Tanzania just in three days with camping accommodation and meals included. This budget safari includes as well airport pick-up and transfer to your hotel in Arusha (booked by yourself), so after relaxing in the hotel after a long flight you are picked up for the safari at the morning next day. Itinerary of the Tanzania Budget Safari:
A DAY BEFORE:
- we meet you in the Kilimanjaro International Airport and transfer you to a hotel in Arusha, previously booked by you for 1 night to relax after the flight and to start the safari on the next day.
DAY 1 - from Arusha to Serengeti National Park
- After breakfast you will be collected from your hotel at about 7:15 AM and drive from Arusha to Serengeti which takes 8 hours (includes all stops) as it transits through the Ngorongoro conservation area.
- Stop at Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Arusha Region. We will briefly stop at the gate and view point to look at the breathe taking view of the crater.
- Visit Maasai village, its optional to visit and explore the culture of the great Maasai tribe known for chasing lions of their kill and hunting lions to be considered a warrior, drinking raw animal blood though this traditions are thing of the past with exception of drinking blood you can surely learn something. This is an optional visit not included in the price and many clients opt against it.
- Arrive in late afternoon and do a game drive in Seronera (center of Serengeti) to late evening and experience the sunset in Serengeti while having close view of wild animals lucky enough seeing a predator hunting or on a kill, later heading to Seronera camp site. Note: you can still see animals from camp mostly hyenas there is close protection from active rangers so no worries!
- Meals included: Lunch, Dinner.
- Accommodation included: overnight at Seronera camp site.
DAY 2 - Serengeti National Park
- After an early breakfast at 6:30 AM we will go on an early game drive seeing a lot of animals till afternoon where will head to camp for lunch and packing doing a game drive while we exit the Serengeti heading to Simba campsite (2 hours drive) near to the rim of Ngorongoro Crater.
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
- Accommodation included: overnight stay at Simba campsite Ngorongoro.
DAY 3 - Ngorongoro Crater exploring
- After an early breakfast at 6:16 AM we start to descend the crater. On a journey to find the black rhino, rhinos are the hardest to spot in the beautiful crater as most animals will be easier to spot from this park due to it being a floor crater.
- After lunch will do game drive and ascend the crater to camp and pack for the trip back to Arusha town.
- Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch.
ON THE LAST DAY OR THE DAY AFTER Tanzania Budget Safari to Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater:
- We can drop you of by your previously pre-booked hotel in Arusha or transfer you directly to the airport, if you have your flight back at night.
- All park entrances and taxes.
- Campsite accommodation.
- Meals & water.
- Fly & bug spray.
- Camping equipments (sleeping bags, tents & mats).
- Towel & toiletries.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Tanzania Budget Safari to Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater - 3 Days duration is 3 days.Book Tanzania Budget Safari to Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater - 3 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Tanzania Budget Safari to Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater - 3 Days at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Tanzania Budget Safari to Serengeti & Ngorongoro Crater - 3 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Thrilling Tanzania Camping Safari consist of spectacular seven days of wildlife wonders and adventure. It takes you through the best National Parks in the world and you will amazed in the wildlife Read more ➤
This thrilling 4 days safari takes you to heart of the African bush where views of the Big 5 are in abundance. You get to visit the Tarangire National Park , the spectacular Serengeti National Park Read more ➤
This package takes you from breathtaking wildlife areas in Tanzania to the tropical, white sandy beaches of Zanzibar. You will explore the Ngorongoro Crater, visit with the Maasai people and traverse Read more ➤
The Tanzania Adventure Safari & Zanzibar Island Package takes you from wonderful wildlife areas to the tropical white sandy beaches of Zanzibar. Explore three famous parks in northern Tanzania, Read more ➤
On the Tanzania Honeymoon Safari game viewing starts at Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Serengeti National Park. This is the main focus of our tours, and the accommodations are Read more ➤
The annual trip of Great Migration spanning across Tanzania is the best wildlife spectacle in the world. Somewhere close to 1.7 million wildebeests and zebras take part in the circular migration trip Read more ➤
With the Tanzania 4 Day Safari you are exploring wildlife of Tarangire National Park and famous Serengeti National Park, the endless plains holding a dense population of wildlife and birdlife. Later Read more ➤
With the Small group Safari Tanzania you will see wildlife of five different National Parks in 5 Days safari across the North of Tanzania. Booking this Tanzania safari travel package you can be sure Read more ➤
Tanzania Adventure Safari is an adventure of a lifetime with immersed cultural experiences in Tanzania. You will have the opportunity to visit Tarangire, Lake Natron, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Read more ➤