Incredible Tanzania Wildlife Safari - from the roof top of Africa to the endless plains of the Serengeti. Enjoy the beauty and magic of Tanzania. This safari takes you to the most spectacular Read more ➤
Small group Safari in Tanzania - 5 National Parks in 5 Days
- Duration - 5 days
- Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Chinese - Mandarin
- We pick you up from KIlimanjaro International Airport on your arrival to the hotel in Moshi and next day to safari from the hotel or we pick you up from your hotel, if you are already in Moshi.
With the Small group Safari Tanzania you will see wildlife of five different National Parks in 5 Days safari across the North of Tanzania. Booking this Tanzania safari travel package you can be sure we have max. 6 people in the group. Small group size allow us to see more of wildlife!
- Visit 5 National Parks in 5 Days of our Small group Safari Tanzania - max. 6 people in the group!
- Have a scenic game drive in Tarangire National Park!
- Discover amazing Serengeti National Park!
- Explore full of wildlife Ngorongoro Crater!
- Enjoy peaceful atmosphere of Lake Manyara!
- Experience a beautiful game drive in Arusha National Park!
Small group Safari Tanzania - 5 Parks in 5 Days
Join our amazing Small group Safari Tanzania to discover 5 National Parks in 5 Days in the Northern Tanzania Circuit. This is the best option to explore Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater, as well as Lake Manyara and Arusha National Park.
The Small group Safari Tanzania will eventually turn your dream into reality with lifetime travel memories in the African wilderness. Enjoy game drives in one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Discover the spectacular great wildebeest's migration and other abundant wildlife such as lion, elephant, leopard, buffalo, and many more. Guided by a professional and English-speaking guide and driver, your safari experience will be amazing. It is high time to relax on your 4x4 Safari Jeep and enjoy the magnificent wildlife and sceneries of unforgettable Tanzania. .
- All entry fees and guiding fees, taxes and VAT, conservation fee.
- Lodge accommodation.
- Breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
- Guided game drives - 4x4 Safari Jeep with pop up roof with experienced guide and driver.
- Wi-Fi on board during game drive.
- Hotel or Airport pick-up and drop off.
- Visa fee and air tickets.
- Travel insurance.
- Extras at the lodges.
- Tips to the driver, guide and cook.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Small group Safari in Tanzania - 5 National Parks in 5 Days duration is 5 days.Book Small group Safari in Tanzania - 5 National Parks in 5 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Small group Safari in Tanzania - 5 National Parks in 5 Days at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Small group Safari in Tanzania - 5 National Parks in 5 Days now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Thrilling Tanzania Camping Safari consist of spectacular seven days of wildlife wonders and adventure. It takes you through the best National Parks in the world and you will amazed in the wildlife Read more ➤
This thrilling 4 days safari takes you to heart of the African bush where views of the Big 5 are in abundance. You get to visit the Tarangire National Park , the spectacular Serengeti National Park Read more ➤
This package takes you from breathtaking wildlife areas in Tanzania to the tropical, white sandy beaches of Zanzibar. You will explore the Ngorongoro Crater, visit with the Maasai people and traverse Read more ➤
The Tanzania Adventure Safari & Zanzibar Island Package takes you from wonderful wildlife areas to the tropical white sandy beaches of Zanzibar. Explore three famous parks in northern Tanzania, Read more ➤