Incredible Tanzania Wildlife Safari - from the roof top of Africa to the endless plains of the Serengeti. Enjoy the beauty and magic of Tanzania. This safari takes you to the most spectacular Read more ➤
7 Days Serengeti Migration Safari Tour Package
- Duration - 7 days
- Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.Printed Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
7 Days Serengeti Migration Safari Tour Package, this is one among of best tour packages for Tanzania. Safari that make you to enjoy the Migration of wildebeest and Zebra Crossing the Mara River at Serengeti National Park in Tanzania.
- Arusha to Lake Manyara
- Manyara to Serengeti
- Full Day Serengeti Game Drive
- Central to Northern Serengeti
- Northern to Central Serengeti
- Central Serengeti to Ngorongoro
- Ngorongoro Crater Back to Arusha
7 Days Serengeti Migration Safari Tour Package
7 Days Serengeti Migration Safari Tour Package, this is one among of best tour packages for Tanzania. Safari that make you to enjoy the Migration of wildebeest and Zebra Crossing the Mara River at Serengeti National Park in Tanzania. This has been created to focus on maximize your chances of seeing the great Serengeti Wildbeest Migration in the Ndutu area during the calving season, also the itinenary has been designed so that you can visit to Serengeti national park then drive back to Arusha town
- Park fees
- English speaking safari guide
- Bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- One night Hotel accommodation in Arusha before safari
- Tips to the driver guide
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service
- Travel Insuarance
- Safari add-ons
- Tanzania Visa USD 50 per person on arrival USA and CANADA passport holders USD100
- Visited Places:
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Serengeti National Park
- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Arusha to Lake Manyara
- On this day you leave Arusha town; the base town for safaris in northern Tanzania and along the Arusha – Dodoma highway a scenic drive towards the Lake Manyara National Park. You will pass by a supermarket (if you wish) for some last-minute shopping for any personal effects that you may need then drive and arrive at Lake Manyara in 2 hour-time. After the game drive, we drive back to Manyara or Karatu overnight.
Manyara to Serengeti
- From Manyara (Mtowambu) we depart early after breakfast and head across the Great Rift Valley’s floor, up the escarpment, and traverse the Ngorongoro Conservation area in what will ultimately end up being a pleasant and enjoyable scenic drive as you enjoy the beautiful scenery and breathtaking visitors on your way to the Serengeti National Park. Serengeti National Park – with its endless plains, rolling into the distance as far as the eye can see. We’ll proceed to the Lobo area which is located just north of the Seronera area (central Serengeti National Park).
Full Day Serengeti Game Drive
- After breakfast, enjoy a full-day game drive in the park. The area around Lobo and the Grumeti River has good resident games throughout the year. Non-migrating animals like elephants, buffalo, gazelle, zebra, lion, leopard, and cheetah can be seen here all year round. The game viewing is very good and you can follow the game for long periods without seeing other vehicles – truly one of the forgotten corners of the Serengeti Plains. Magnificent riverine trees can be found along the river lines and bird species such as kingfishers and fish eagles can be found here.
Central to Northern Serengeti
- After breakfast, we head towards the far northern reach of the Serengeti National Park, also known as the Wagakuria. We will do a game drive en route from the Lobo area to the Wagakuria area. As we head north, good sightings of giraffes, plain game, herds of buffalo, and elephants can often be seen. We arrive in time for lunch at the lodge and after lunch, we will enjoy an afternoon game drive in the area. The wildebeest migration can normally be found in the Wagakuria area from Mid-July to October, depending on rainfall patterns. A long stretch of the Mara River runs through the northern Serengeti National Park and the Mara River provides the migration with its most difficult obstacle. Witnessing the frantic herds of wildebeest crossing the Mara River is amazing.
Northern to Central Serengeti
- After breakfast, enjoy a full-day game drive in the Wagakuria area. Resident wildlife numbers are exceptionally high in this area of the park, with pride of lions up to 30 strong, however, from Mid-July to October the area turns into a wildlife paradise. The key feature is the Mara River and it is not uncommon to see the herds cross the Mara River north on one day and then back south a few days later. Please take note –Finding a crossing is very difficult and is sometimes a matter of luck. A herd can be seen next to the river and only decide to cross or not cross until a couple of days later. This area is a stunning region with kopjes, woodland, riverine vegetation, and open plains, similar to Kenya’s Masai Mara Game Reserve.
Central Serengeti to Ngorongoro
- Proceed with morning and afternoon game drives in the Serengeti with a lunch and leisure break at the lodge in the mid-afternoon. The term Serengeti means endless plains in the Masai language. In the central plains, there are carnivores like leopard, lion, hyena, and cheetah. This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of wildebeest and zebra that occurs between the Kenyan Mara and the Serengeti. After having your lunch, you will continue with the game view in Serengeti heading to the gate of Serengeti to check out of Serengeti National Park, after there you will proceed with the game on route heading to Ngorongoro Crater. Dinner and overnight at a Camp or Lodge at the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater.
Ngorongoro Crater Back to Arusha
- After breakfast, descend into the crater with a lunch box enjoying the game drive for more than 7 hours. Millions of years ago, a volcano the size of Mount Kilimanjaro rose from the highlands of northern Tanzania. Its eruption formed the largest unflooded caldera in the world, the Ngorongoro Crater. The park is supported by a year-round water supply and fodder, the crater supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and giant African elephants. After a picnic lunch, you will have a game drive, after the game Drive, we drive to Arusha.
Frequently Asked Questions
7 Days Serengeti Migration Safari Tour Package duration is 7 days.Book 7 Days Serengeti Migration Safari Tour Package now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book 7 Days Serengeti Migration Safari Tour Package at least in 7 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book 7 Days Serengeti Migration Safari Tour Package now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Thrilling Tanzania Camping Safari consist of spectacular seven days of wildlife wonders and adventure. It takes you through the best National Parks in the world and you will amazed in the wildlife Read more ➤
This thrilling 4 days safari takes you to heart of the African bush where views of the Big 5 are in abundance. You get to visit the Tarangire National Park , the spectacular Serengeti National Park Read more ➤
This package takes you from breathtaking wildlife areas in Tanzania to the tropical, white sandy beaches of Zanzibar. You will explore the Ngorongoro Crater, visit with the Maasai people and traverse Read more ➤
The Tanzania Adventure Safari & Zanzibar Island Package takes you from wonderful wildlife areas to the tropical white sandy beaches of Zanzibar. Explore three famous parks in northern Tanzania, Read more ➤