Discover the captivating west coast of St. Lucia in the company of a knowledgeable driver-guide. From Castries to Soufriere, experience breathtaking views along winding roads. Capture unforgettable Read more ➤
Private St Lucia 360 Island Tour
- Duration - 8 hours
- Sightseeing Day-Tours
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, French
Discover the breathtaking beauty of St. Lucia's west coast on a guided tour. From Castries to hidden gems, enjoy stunning views as your personal driver-guide takes you on an unforgettable journey. Capture memories at scenic spots along hilly and flat roads. Experience the Island essence.
- Create your own itinerary on the Private St Lucia Tour Around the Island!
- A great introduction to the island for first-time visitors!
- Light refreshments and bottled water provided!
- Covers the top attractions of the island!
- Includes port pickup and drop-off!
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver-guide!
- Flexible Time
Private St Lucia Tour Around the Island
Discover the stunning beauty of St. Lucia's west coast on a private or group tour. Your knowledgeable driver-guide will lead you from Castries, unveiling breathtaking views along hilly and flat roads. Capture unforgettable moments at picturesque spots and uncover hidden gems, making your journey truly unforgettable.
- Group type: Private
- Customizable: Yes
Additional pickup details
- For Point Seraphine pick up: Walk to the front lobby entrance near Diamonds International and look out for your driver who will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- For Pick up at your accommodation: After receiving directions our driver will meet you at your accommodation location for the time agreed upon. If pick up is at a hotel or another accommodation location, please include your pick up location as the name of the cruise ship and send us a message to confirm. (Additional Fees may apply base on location.)
- Entry / Admission Fees.
- Professional driver / guide.
- Lunch.: Locally Prepared meal of Chicken or Fish and several side dishes
- Booking Souvenir
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees to non Intinery locations
- Visited Places:
- Anse La Raye
- Vieux Fort
Total Duration Estimated: 2 - 6 hours (Flexible)
- Castries Market, Castries St. Lucia
- Morne Fortune, Castries St. Lucia, 30 minutes
- Marigot Bay, Marigot Bay, Castries Quarter, St. Lucia, 15 minutes
- Anse La Raye, St. Lucia, 20 minutes
- Canaries, St. Lucia, 15 minutes
- Edmund Forest Reserve, St. Lucia
- Soufriere Bay, St. Lucia, 20 minutes
- La Soufriere Drive-In Volcano, Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Malgretoute St. Lucia, 30 minutes
- Latille Waterfalls and Gardens, Micoud St. Lucia, 30 minutes
- Dennery, Dennery, Dennery Quarter, St. Lucia, 15 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
Private St Lucia 360 Island Tour duration is 8 hours.Book Private St Lucia 360 Island Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Private St Lucia 360 Island Tour at least in 7 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Private St Lucia 360 Island Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like