Discover the captivating west coast of St. Lucia in the company of a knowledgeable driver-guide. From Castries to Soufriere, experience breathtaking views along winding roads. Capture unforgettable Read more ➤
- Create your own itinerary on the Private St Lucia Tour Around the Island!
- A great introduction to the island for first-time visitors!
- Light refreshments and bottled water provided!
- Covers the top attractions of the island!
- Includes port pickup and drop-off!
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver-guide!
- Flexible Time
Private St Lucia Tour Around the Island
Discover the stunning beauty of St. Lucia's west coast on a private or group tour. Your knowledgeable driver-guide will lead you from Castries, unveiling breathtaking views along hilly and flat roads. Capture unforgettable moments at picturesque spots and uncover hidden gems, making your journey truly unforgettable.
- Group type: Private
- Customizable: Yes
Additional pickup details
- For Point Seraphine pick up: Walk to the front lobby entrance near Diamonds International and look out for your driver who will be holding a sign with your name on it.
- For Pick up at your accommodation: After receiving directions our driver will meet you at your accommodation location for the time agreed upon. If pick up is at a hotel or another accommodation location, please include your pick up location as the name of the cruise ship and send us a message to confirm. (Additional Fees may apply base on location.)
- Entry / Admission Fees.
- Professional driver / guide.
- Lunch.: Locally Prepared meal of Chicken or Fish and several side dishes
- Booking Souvenir
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees to non Intinery locations
- Visited Places:
- Anse La Raye
- Vieux Fort
Total Duration Estimated: 2 - 6 hours (Flexible)
- Castries Market, Castries St. Lucia
- Morne Fortune, Castries St. Lucia, 30 minutes
- Marigot Bay, Marigot Bay, Castries Quarter, St. Lucia, 15 minutes
- Anse La Raye, St. Lucia, 20 minutes
- Canaries, St. Lucia, 15 minutes
- Edmund Forest Reserve, St. Lucia
- Soufriere Bay, St. Lucia, 20 minutes
- La Soufriere Drive-In Volcano, Sulphur Springs Access Rd, Malgretoute St. Lucia, 30 minutes
- Latille Waterfalls and Gardens, Micoud St. Lucia, 30 minutes
- Dennery, Dennery, Dennery Quarter, St. Lucia, 15 minutes
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does the Private St Lucia 360 Island Tour take?
Private St Lucia 360 Island Tour duration is 8 hours.Book Private St Lucia 360 Island Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
How many days in advance I must book Private St Lucia 360 Island Tour?
You can book Private St Lucia 360 Island Tour at least in 7 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Private St Lucia 360 Island Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint