The Bear Watching Tour Romania in the Land of Volcanoes takes you to see the brown bear in its natural habitat. We go in a small group Brasov to a special bear hide, situated 80km away. If you're a Read more ➤
- Watch the Carpathian brown bear in the wild, in its natural habitat!
- Take amazing photos and videos of these majestic animals along the Bear Watching Romania - Half Day Tour from Brasov!
- Watch bears in the wild, not in a zoo or in a reservation!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Brasov!
- Mini-groups to guarantee the best experience!
Bear Watching Romania - Half Day Tour from Brasov
The Bear Watching Romania - Half Day Tour from Brasov starts with picking you up by our guide from your Hotel in Brasov in the afternoon and we're going in a mini-group in order to serve you the best bear watching experience. Home to almost 8000 bears, the biggest bear population in Europe, Romania offers a unique opportunity of seeing these majestic animals in their natural habitat.
After a 30 minute drive to the outskirts of Brasov, you will arrive at the meeting point, where you will meet the ranger that will lead the Bear Watching Romania - Half Day Tour from Brasov. After a short briefing, you will go on an easy 20 minute hike through the forest until you reach the bear hide, situated deep in the forest.
Once inside, it's just a waiting game until the bears arrive. Sometimes, they are already there, so make sure your walk through the forest is as quiet as possible. Spend around one and a half hours taking photos and videos of the Carpathian brown bears and learn interesting facts about their life and behaviour. Make sure you ask your guide for information every time you need it.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Brasov.
- English speaking driver / guide.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Food & drinks.
- Photo / video tax for commercial use.
- Visited Places:
Itinerary of the Bear Watching Romania - Half Day Tour from Brasov:
4:30 PM - 5:00 PM: Pick up from your location within the city of Brasov (time may vary according to the season).
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Arrival at the meeting point, followed by a short briefing.
5:20 PM - 6:20 PM: Arrival at the bear hide.
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM: Leaving the bear hide (time may vary according to weather conditions and ranger's decision)
7:30 PM - 8:00 PM: Drop off at your location within the city of Brasov.
- A small amount of walking on uneven surfaces is required. Please wear comfortable hiking shoes and clothing according to weather conditions.
- The company cannot guarantee a 100% percentage of bear sightings, as these are wild and unpredictable animals and the activity takes place in the wild.
- Please advise if you have medical conditions such as heart diseases or stents.
- Wheelchair not accessible.
- Don't use perfume in the day of the tour.
- Don't bring food or snacks to the bear hide.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does the Bear Watching Romania - Half Day Tour from Brasov take?
Bear Watching Romania - Half Day Tour from Brasov duration is 4 hours.Book Bear Watching Romania - Half Day Tour from Brasov now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
How many days in advance I must book Bear Watching Romania - Half Day Tour from Brasov?
You can book Bear Watching Romania - Half Day Tour from Brasov at least in 1 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Bear Watching Romania - Half Day Tour from Brasov now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
Reviewed on: Aug 13, 2022
You may also like
With the Bucharest Walking Tour, you enjoy a pleasant walking tour of Bucharest city center, starting from the Romanian Atheneum, along Victory boulevard, through the Old Town center, ending up to Read more ➤
Join us for a Transylvanian Gypsy Culture Trip - Sighisoara guided Tour from Brasov to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Sighisoara. This beautiful medieval city will surely impress you. Next, Read more ➤
Transylvania is perhaps one of the most popular places in the world for the legends and mysteries surrounding his paths. On this tour you will discover in a small group the charm of the Castles of Read more ➤
Putna Vrancea Natural Park has most of its surface covered with forests, the Carpathian mountains of Romania being an ideal option if you’re looking for wildlife. Because human access is limited in t Read more ➤