Enjoy this amazing Private city tour in Porto in Porto where you will have a nice great overview about the city and where you will have the possibility to see the most emblematic places and museums Read more ➤
Private Day Tour to Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais from Lisbon
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 8 hours
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher.
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
We pick you up directly from your Hotel in Lisbon.
Take the Private Day Tour to Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais from Lisbon to see multiple historic palaces of Portugal on one day tour including Pena Palace. A private tour means a more personalized experience and private tour guide will pick-up directly from your Hotel in Lisbon.
- Visit Queluz Palace!
- Visit Pena Palace!
- Visit Sintra Palace!
- Visit Quinta da Regaleira!
- Visit Cabo da Roca!
- Visit Cascais! All in one Private Day Tour from Lisbon!
Private Tour to Sintra, Cabo da Roca from Lisbon
Get more out of your time in Lisbon by taking a day out to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sintra, the views of Cabo da Roca, and the beach resort of Cascais with the Private Day Tour from Lisbon. Take the stress out of planning transport by having round-trip transportation included.
You will travel between dispersed sites in a comfortable vehicle without having to worry about navigating. With your friendly private tour guide and driver you will visit Sintra Pena Palace, Guincho Beach, and the former fishing village of Cascais.
- Driver / Private tour guide.
- Bottled water.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Min 8 hours of completely private tour exclusively for you.
- Transport by air-conditioned car.
- Entrance tickets at places to visit.
- Food and Drinks.
- Gratuities (optional, if the tour exceeded your expectations).
- Visited Places:
Usually, we pick you up from your Hotel at 9:00 AM for the Private Day Tour to Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais from Lisbon and we are going to visit following places:
- The group leaves Lisbon in the direction of Sintra, past the National Palace of Queluz (option to visit) and then the group goes to the village of Sintra. In the case you have already visited the Queluz Palace, we can visit one of Sintra's most emblematic places, then take a short stroll through the picturesque center of the village and enjoy the famous Sintra cakes: Quejadas de Sintra and the Pillows.
- In case you have not chosen to visit the Palace of Queluz, you can choose to visit another place in Sintra.
- Lunchtime - if the group wishes we can book a table with traditional Portuguese food. After lunch the group continues to the most western point of continental Europe, the Roca Cape.
- We started to return to Lisbon passing by Guincho Beach, Cascais, Estoril, Carcavelos - driving always along the coast enjoying the view of the magnificent beaches of the Estoril Coast to Lisbon.
- You will be back at your hotel at about 5:00 PM full of new experiences and knowledge of Portugal.
Frequently Asked Questions
Private Day Tour to Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais from Lisbon duration is 8 hours.Book Private Day Tour to Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais from Lisbon now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Private Day Tour to Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais from Lisbon at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Private Day Tour to Sintra, Cabo da Roca, Cascais from Lisbon now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
The Terceira Island Private Tour is a private day-tour only for you and your family with a local knowledgable private tour guide that will show you not just famous sights, but also hidden gems of the Read more ➤