Surf Lessons Algarve is the best way to start surfing or improve your level, with the amount of knowledge that we have over 27 years of surfing more the high-level coaching degree, I will do my best Read more ➤
Group Surf Lesson
- Duration - 6 hours
- Water Activities & Sports
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Group surf lesson - the best option for the ones that just want an experience or really want to start surfing and get good bases to learn and improve, the lesson are adjusted to the level of the clients and we take care of everyone a really want to make everyone have fun and improve.
- Small group!
- Beautiful beaches!
- Certified coach!
- Insurance and transport included!
- All the gear included!
Group Surf Lesson
The lesson takes place on the beach that offers the best conditions and we organize pick-ups or meetings at the beach.
The group surf lesson takes 3 hours divided into 2 parts of 1h 30m but we need more time to drive and get ready for the lesson.
In the first part, we always start with some theory and a warm-up and after we go to the water to get some waves, the coaches are always close to help and give tips.
On the break in between the lessons, we have some light lunch and talk about surfing.
Before we start the second part we always do some sand training and corrections and after we go again to the water.
- All the gear
- Towel and Sunscreen
- Visited Places:
Normally we work like this but sometimes we adjust because of tides or other needs:
8:30 to 9:30 Pickups
9:30 to 10:00 Arriving at the beach
10:00 to 10:30 Dressing and getting on the beach
10:30 to 12:00 Lesson 1
12:00 to 12:30 Break time
12:30 to 14:00 Lesson 2
14:00 to 14:30 Arriving at the car to take wetsuits
15:00 to 16:00 driving back
- The clients need to be healthy and with no heart or respiratory problems as being able to swim.
- We need to get weight and height from the client as a phone contact.
- After the booking, we will organize the pickup or meeting point.
- If clients come to the school van they need to bring a face mask.
- On the day the clients will need to sign a term of responsibility and we need the passport number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Group Surf Lesson duration is 6 hours.Book Group Surf Lesson now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Group Surf Lesson at least in 1 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Group Surf Lesson now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like