For the peak climbing in Nepal there are 33 peaks permitted by the Nepal Government. Island peak climbing is the most beautiful trekking peak of Nepal which stands as 6192m height. The Island peak Read more ➤
Annapurna Base Camp Trek with return by Helicopter - 11 Days Trip
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 11 days
Trekking, Hiking & Riding Tours
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English, German
We meet you at Tribhuban International airport, Kathmandu.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek with return by Helicopter is the unique trekking way that gives you the experience of walking through the diverse landscapes and cultural diversities with a scene of high mountain, Asia’s largest rhododendron forest, cultural and traditional villages.
- 360 Views of the mountains from Annapurna base camp!
- Mesmerizing view from Poonhill OVer Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Machhapuchre Range!
- Scenic flight above the mountains!
- Experience of the Nepali, Gurung, Magar culture and their traditional village!
Annapurna Base Camp Trek with return by Helicopter
Annapurna Base Camp Trek with return by Helicopter is a special trek that which is the most popular for being the closest and easiest base camp trekking. Annapurna base camp is located at the north central part of Nepal inside the Annapurna conservation area. In this single trip, you’ll get a chance to experience the mountains above 8000. Annapurna base camp is situated at the 4130 m above the sea level, surrounded the massive mountains including the world's 10th highest mountain Mt. Annapurna I (8091 m).
Annapurna base camp a beautiful small valley that offers picturesque views of the mountains like Annapurna south (7273 m), Gangapurna (7454 m), unclaimed fang (7647 m), Machhapuchre(6997 m) and other small peaks. As being the moderate and famous Annapurna region trek, it does not have any age restriction or needs any kind of experience.
Anyone who can walk and have good health can do this trek.life Himalaya trekking could customized best suitable itinerary for Annapurna base camp heli return to Pokhara from Annapurna Base Camp (ABC). ABC trek starts from the scenic flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara then drive about 1 hour to Nayapul. Nayapul is the trekking starting point for multiple trekking routes. From there we will ascend towards Ulleri passing by suspension bridges, waterfalls, and beautiful Gurung village.
On the third day of trekking, in the morning we will walk like 1 hour to see the mesmerizing view of the sunrise over the Annapurna range from poon hill. Poonhill is also the most popular trekking destination from where you can view the closer views of the mountains like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri Machhapuchhre, Manaslu and many-many other massive mountains. Passing through the dark forest of rhododendron and bamboo we will ascend towards Annapurna base camp.
After 6 days of the trek, we finally reach our main primary destination of the trek Annapurna base camp and the end-day of the trek.
Next day, after breakfast we will take a scenic flight from Annapurna base camp to the touristic paradise Pokhara. After the sightseeing around the Fewa lake and Mountain museum, we will return back to Kathmandu to finish our 11 days long adventure - Annapurna Base Camp Trek with return by Helicopter!
- Airport picks up and drops international and domestic. Complete departure information, about trek, flight ticket, guide, altitude sickness and reconfirmation and extend visa service (if necessary) and extra tour service before the trek starting. 02 nights 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast 02 night’s hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara Trek flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara for member and involved Guide. Private transportation picks up and drops. Private car to Nayapul pick up and drops. Pokhara to Kathmandu tourist bus for guest and Staffs.
- Best Lodge accommodation & full board meals throughout the trek. Hot tea and coffee in a cup with each meals. 09 breakfast, 09 lunch and 07 dinner included chosen from lodge menu. 06 Nights twin share accommodation during the trek. As per group size experience, government licensed holder trek guide, helpful and friendly strong, porters (1 porter for 2 people) and their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance for all staff.( 5 trekkers 1 assistant guide).
- Warm Down jacket and four seasonal sleeping bag will be provided during the ABC trekking (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after the trip ) TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System (Please bring 2 passport size photos for permits) Conservation trek permit fee. Annapurna base camp trail map. First Aid kits for the staffs and the groups. Services coordination for emergency and rescue operations Government taxes & office service charge Farewell dinner at reputed restaurant.
- Meals not quantified in the 'Meal Inclusions' in the itinerary. Travel insurance. International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa charge. All beverages and others personal expenses. Snacks and other personal expenses. Battery charge,hot shwors & international phone calls. Service not mentioned above.
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Annapurna Base Camp Trek with return by Helicopter - 11 Days Trip duration is 11 days.Book Annapurna Base Camp Trek with return by Helicopter - 11 Days Trip now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Annapurna Base Camp Trek with return by Helicopter - 11 Days Trip at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Annapurna Base Camp Trek with return by Helicopter - 11 Days Trip now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Everest Base Camp Trek is more than an ordinary trek. Throughout a trail better described as iconic steps towards paradise offers blend of Sherpa culture, alpine forests and more than 20 mountain Read more ➤
Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes you to Mt. Annapurna (8091 m) - it's not only the world’s 10th tallest mountain, but also very important for the locals. Culturally rich people of Nepal worship goddess A Read more ➤
Agreeably one of the most celebrated treks among the foreign as well as domestic visitors in Nepal, the classical Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Camp via exquisite Machhapuchhre Base Camp tread on the Read more ➤
In contrast to conventional treks in Everest and Annapurna regions, the Manaslu Circuit Trek is pristine and ideal for trekkers who prefer to navigate across picturesque terrains far away from the Read more ➤
Mt. Everest Base Camp Trek in 14 Days intriguing and the hand fullness of snow beauty following the foot path of Hillary and Tenzing to the Greatest Mountain in the world. Join our amazing Mt. Read more ➤
Annapurna Sanctuary Trek - Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the most famous trekking package in Nepal, where you can explore panoramic views with diverse culture of Himalayas. Annapurna Base Camp Trek Read more ➤
The Everest base camp adventure Trek is the most thrilling, exciting and challenging trekking for the adventure lovers from the whole globe which is an enthralling world class journey in the high Read more ➤
Mardi Himal Trek takes you to the magnificent base camp (4,500m) of Mardi Himal (5,587m) right below Mt. Fishtail (6,993m). This trekking adventure in the Annapurna region of the Himalayas in Nepal Read more ➤
Short Trek to Everest Base Camp is the suitable trek package to get into Everest base camp within 9 days along with helicopter fly out to Lukla from Gorakshep. Everest Base Camp Trek is the most Read more ➤