A short break to the famous Sossusvlei Dunes area of Namibia to experience the wide open spaces of the Namib desert and dunes in this beautiful African country. this is the coolest way so see the Read more ➤
Swakopmund Activity Tour with Lodging
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 3 days
Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
Hotel pick-up in Windhoek.
This 3 days Safari takes you to Swakopmund Swakopmund the coastal city in Namibia, its sandy beaches face the Atlantic Ocean. Established by German colonists in 1892, the city’s colonial landmarks include the Swakopmund Lighthouse and the Mole, an old sea wall. Next to the lighthouse, the
- Quad biking!
Swakopmund Activity Tour with Lodging
Day 1: Sesriem to Swakopmund (343.3km)
- Accommodation: Pebble Stone House, Swakopmund / Similar Guest depart to Swakopmund early morning at around 09:00 am from Sossusvlei to Swakopmund, Namibia.
- It’s about 3 hours drive to Swakopmund. Once clients have arrived, they will get lunch and after quad biking and Sandboard activity which is about a 2-hour activity.
- Afterwards they will go freshen at the accommodation and have a night out at a restaurant.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner Included Activities: Sandboarding and Quad Biking
Day 2: Swakopmund Area
- Accommodation: Pebble Stone House, Swakopmund / Similar.
- Guest will get early Breakfast and then visit to the Museum and from there onwards do a City Tour.
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner .
- Included Activity: Museum and City Tour.
Day 3: Swakopmund Area
- Guest will have breakfast and drive back to Windhoek.
- Qualified professional driver guide
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability, 15% VAT, 2% tourism levy
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides and Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights and airport taxes
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Swakopmund Activity Tour with Lodging duration is 3 days.Book Swakopmund Activity Tour with Lodging now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Swakopmund Activity Tour with Lodging at least in 1 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Swakopmund Activity Tour with Lodging now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
This 6 Days Camping Safari is the best of Wildlife, landscape and the Oldest Desert in Africa. This safari combines the wildlife of Etosha National Park by which guest will have game drives to see Read more ➤
This tour is just the best option for guests with limited time available, this is a 6 day tour combine 3 destination in Namibia. 2 days in Etosha, 1 day in Swakopmund and 2 in Sossusvlei. the best Read more ➤
Escape to the Namib Desert in Namibia, a unique destination with a variety of desert landscapes. It holds the title for the oldest living desert on earth, with flora and fauna perfectly adapted to Read more ➤
Experience the best that Namibia’s wildlife has to offer on this unique multi-day safari expedition, which splits your nights between Sossusvlei, Swakopmund, and Etosha National Park. Get up close a Read more ➤