Come on the High Atlas Mountain Trek with experienced local hiking tour guide to discover all most popular treks of Atlas. Start in Imlil (1740m), set in the upper level foothills of the Western High Read more ➤
Ourika Valley Day trip from Marrakech
- On the tour page:
- Essential information
- Tour Highlights
- Tour Description
- What’s included and excluded
- Tour Itinerary
- Additional information
- Prices & Availability
- Pick-Up locations
- Pick-Up time
- Cancellation policy
Duration - 9 hours
Trekking, Hiking & Riding Tours
What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
Cancellation Policy Standard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: Activity doesn't require a Guide, French, Italian
We pick you up directly from your hotel in Marrakech.
Book the Ourika Valley Day trip from Marrakech and get away from the hustle of Marrakech to discover the amazing Atlas Mountains, visit the Berber house and learn about the Berber way of life. Stop for pictures all along the way and learn about the way Argan oil is constructed.
- Private vehicle (4x4) air-conditioned and comfortable!
- Professional and qualified French & English speaking driver!
- Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the Ourika Valley, in the heart of the great Atlas!
- Visit a Berber family in their home!
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off in Marrakech!
Ourika Valley Day trip from Marrakech
Discover with the Ourika Valley Day trip from Marrakech:
- The beautiful landscapes of the Ourika Valley, in the heart of the great Atlas.
- Explore the bio-aromatic gardens of the Ourika.
- Visit a Berber family in their home.
- Visit of the weekly Berber market (market days: Monday and Friday).
- Enjoy the seven Setti Fatma waterfalls with a mountain guide.
- Visit of a women's cooperative producing argan oil.
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant in Setti Fatma in front of the river.
If you want to enjoy a traditional mountain lifestyle and admire a dazzling nature, Ourika is a place that will suit you perfectly. From Marrakech, an hour and a half is enough to reach the Ourika Valley. You will pass bio-aromatic gardens where you will discover the various medicinal plants used by the Berbers. You will have the opportunity thereafter to visit a family in his home and enjoy a glass of tea and snack. If you coincide with a market day, you will also have the chance to take a tour and discover the Berber souk. Your guide then takes the path to Setti-fatma. Discover, as well, the wonderful panoramas of the waterfalls and enjoy a hike with your guide on the cliffs at the bottom of the mountains.
You will pass by a small gateway full of charm that will take you to the heights of the Atlas. Lunch at Setti Fatma in one of the traditional restaurants across the river and last visit to a woman's cooperative producing argan oil.
- Pick up and return services form your Hotel in Marrakech.
- Professional Frensh & English-speaking driver.
- Comfortable air conditioned 4x4 vehicle.
- Possibility to visit the weekly souk according to the local market's time arrangement.
- A guided hike in the waterfalls for 1h 30min (cost around €15 per person).
- Drinks and personal expenses.
- Lunch in a local restaurant near the river.
- Tip for the driver.
- Visit the Bio Aromatic Garden Nectarome (€5 per person).
- Visited Places:
Frequently Asked Questions
Ourika Valley Day trip from Marrakech duration is 9 hours.Book Ourika Valley Day trip from Marrakech now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Ourika Valley Day trip from Marrakech at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Ourika Valley Day trip from Marrakech now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Challenge yourself with the Mount Toubkal Trek to climb the highest peak of North Africa in 2-3 days. The tour starts and finishes in the vibrant city of Marrakech or in Imlil. You will trek with a Read more ➤
Experience with local And trekking in Berber Villages in Atlas 2 Days An easy & interesting overnight trek in a colorful and authentic Ijoukak valley at the heart of the Berber Agoundiss tribe. For Read more ➤
Experience the climb of the highest peak in North Africa, Mount Toubkal summit 4167m (13600fit), get a stunning views of the Atlas Mountains, green valleys & Berber villages, meet the Berber guide & Read more ➤
Atlas Day Trek . Leaving the chaos of Marrakech behind for a day and taking a one day Imlil day trip in the Atlas Mountains outside Marrakech is a brilliant way to spend some time in the great Read more ➤