6 Days Mount Kenya Trekking Sirimon-Chogoria Route features the most gradual ascent profile and best acclimatization options. This 6 Days Mount Kenya Trekking Sirimon-Chogoria Route peak circuiting Read more ➤
Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safari - Adventure Tour
- Duration - 8 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes
- Trekking, Hiking & Riding Tours
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
- We pick you up at any hotel in Nairobi.
The Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safari is 8 days of Adventure Tour combined with hiking, trekking, walking, photography, wildlife safari, etc. Our main destinations are Mount Kenya National Park, Thompson Falls, Lake Nakuru, and Masai Mara.
- Amazing Adventure!
- Combined activities - Hiking, Trekking, Walking, Photography, etc!
- Accommodation included: Bandas, Budget Hotels, Lodges, Campsites!
- Included Meals & Drinks - all meals and drinking water included!
- All inclusive prices!
- Guided tour!
Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safari
We start our Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safari - Adventure Tour in Nairobi with pick-ups of the tour participants directly from your hotel in Nairobi or, alternatively, if you are staying outside of Nairobi, we meet at City Market in the Nairobi downtown. The whole adventure will take us 8 days, so, please, be sure you love to spend your time and explore Kenya actively and read the tour itinerary below:
DAY 1 of Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safari
- Departure from Nairobi at 9:00 AM to Nanyuki with a brief stop at the Equator. Proceed to Nanyuki where you check in to your budget hotel. The afternoon is spent preparing for the hike.
- A complementary acclimatization walking tour to the equator.
- Dinner and overnight at the budget hotel in Nanyuki.
- After breakfast, vehicle transfer to Sirimon gate and hike to Old Moses camp for overnight (3300m. - 6 to 8 hrs hike.
- Adventure Hike to Shipton’s camp (4200m) for overnight.
- 5 to 7 hrs hike.
- Attempt point Lenana (4985m) and descend directly for overnight stay at a budget hotel in Nanyuki.
- Departure from Nanyuki for Lake Nakuru via Nyahuru with a stopover at the Thompson falls.
- We arrive at the lake Nakuru about lunchtime ready for afternoon game drive in this pink lake with over a million flamingoes, the rare white Rhino, buffalos, lion, Baboons.
- Dinner and overnight at a budget hotel in Nakuru.
- Explore Lake Nakuru National Park after breakfast - early morning game drive.
- Departure for Masai Mara arriving in time for lunch.
- With an introductory evening game drive.
- Dinner and overnight at Lodge/Camp.
- Exploring Masai Mara - a full day spent game viewing across the rich, tree-studded grassland and rolling hills.
- The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard, and cheetah but also contains numerous elephants and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya.
- All meals and overnight at the campsite.
Optional Adventure Activity Whilst in Masai Mara on the Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safari.
Whilst in the Masai Mara, you cannot afford to miss out on the experience of a Balloon ride in the vast sky! Enjoy a fantastic early morning hot air balloon safari ride where you can enjoy the spectacular views of the sunrise in Masai Mara as well as the aerial view of wildlife scattered across the rolling plains of the Masai Mara game reserve. This service is provided at an extra cost.
- Hot Air Balloon Safari at US$ 430 per person.
- Visit Masai Village at US$ 25 per person.
- An early morning game drive in Masai Mara followed by late breakfast then departure to Nairobi stopping sporadically for the breath-taking panoramic views of the rift valley and adjacent landforms.
- The Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safariends in Nairobi in the afternoon with sweet memories.
- Safari game drive and Return transfers: Nairobi - Nanyuki & Chogoria-Nairobi. Transport based on our customized-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All government park and camping fees.
- English speaking Guides and Porters on the Mount Kenya climbing.
- Accommodation along the tour in bandas, budget hotels, lodges, campsites.
- Three meals a day + mineral water.
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi if requested.
- Take with you your Gloves, Sun glasses, Sleeping bag, Hats, Rain suits, Warm Jacket, Heavy boots, Scarf's, Rain Trousers.
- You can hire some of the equipment’s available at a reasonable cost.
- Personal spending money for soft drinks, beer, soda, snacks, etc.
- Laundry services at camp.
- Phone calls.
- Visited Places:
Please, read the Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safari - Adventure Tour description to fully understand the itinerary.
Bring with you: Camera, Hat, sunglasses, flashlight, warm clothes for evening weather.
The Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safari have a special conditions:
- A reservation requires to pay deposit of 30% of the total price directly to the tour provider.
- Deposit is fully refundable if booking is cancelled 30 days before arrival date with transaction charges.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 30 days before arrival.
- In the event of challenges beyond control, balance to be cleared on arrival before departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safari - Adventure Tour duration is 8 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes.Book Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safari - Adventure Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safari - Adventure Tour at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Climbing Mount Kenya & Kenya Wildlife Safari - Adventure Tour now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
6 Days Mount Kenya Trekking Sirimon-Chogoria Route features the most gradual ascent profile and best acclimatization . It offers some of the finest mountain trekking experience in East Africa! The Read more ➤
5 Days Mount Kenya Climbing – Sirimon – Naro Moru Route, Offers the most rewarding site on sunrise with views of Mt Kilimanjaro, Kenya coast and Mt elgon at Point Lenana. combines two of the most fam Read more ➤
10 Days Mt Kenya Climbing - Hiking & Adventure Safari. Trek is preferred by climbers ascending mount Kenya Sirimon route and descending through the easier Naro-Moru route. Mount Kenya Trekking, Read more ➤
15 Days Mount Kenya Chogoria Mount Kilimanjaro Marangu Route Climbing Adventure: – Africa Mountain Hiking offers endless opportunities for highland trekking and mountain climbing ,from gentle hill w Read more ➤