Set sail for the UNESCO World Heritage Elephanta Caves with this tour. You and your guide will take a ferry ride out to the stunning Elephanta Island. After the guided visit around the Elephanta Read more ➤
- Guided tour by Public Transport!
- All Public Transport throughout the tour!
- See India’s commercial capital from a unique perspective!
- Ride the famous suburban train!
- walk through markets to understand the Indian way of life!
Mumbai Sightseeing by Public Transport
Our Tour Guide will meet you at the Regal Cinema, Colaba at 8 am. Start your tour on a bus ride to Victoria Terminus Train Station (CST) - UNESCO World Heritage Site and Slumdog Millionaire was filmed here. Your guide(Friend) will then accompany you to the flower market which is flooded with all kinds of Roses viz. white, pink, red, yellow, etc. and various kinds of flowers, Garlands & Bouquets. You'll take a train again to Mahalaxmi known as Dhobi Ghat (Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of the public).
After checking out this unique phenomenon, you'll take a taxi to Chor Bazaar, one of the largest flea markets in the entire country and nearby.
Take a taxi to Churchgate. Here, you’ll find the Mumbai dabbawalas constitute a lunchbox delivery and return system that delivers hot lunches from homes and restaurants to people at work in India, especially in Mumbai.
Tour ends here with a beautiful memory.
- Guided tour by public transport
- Tips & gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Visited Places:
- Regal Cinema, Colaba Causeway, opposite Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005, India, 10 minutes.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, DN Road Mumbai CST Area, Mumbai 400001 India, 10 minutes.
- BB Dadar Market, N. C. Kelkar Road Dadar West, Mumbai India, 30 minutes.
- Dhobi Ghat, Dr. E. Moses Rd. near Mahalakshmi Station, Mumbai India, 25 minutes.
- Chor Bazaar, Chor Bazaar, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 30 minutes.
- Churchgate Railway Station, Church Gate Street, Mumbai India, 20 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time does the Mumbai Sightseeing by Public Transport take?
Mumbai Sightseeing by Public Transport duration is 3 hours.Book Mumbai Sightseeing by Public Transport now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
How many days in advance I must book Mumbai Sightseeing by Public Transport?
You can book Mumbai Sightseeing by Public Transport at least in 1 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Mumbai Sightseeing by Public Transport now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
Dharamshala Dalhousie Mini Switzerland Tour by "Discover Activities", is A Himalayan sojourn into the Holy Dalai Lama land and soltitude of Himalayas. Tucked away in the alluring ranges of heavenly Read more ➤
Get yourself picked up by your tour guide and driver with an air-conditioning transport from any hotel or airport or any desired location in Delhi/Gurugram and enjoy the guided tour in all the major Read more ➤
Pay What You Wish Walking Tour in the Heritage Ruins in Delhi. Just enroll yourself with a nominal contribution made to this online platform. A professional guide from the local neighbourhood of Read more ➤
Experience rich culture & heritage in Old Delhi corners, enjoy a cycle rickshaw ride also while in the deep corners. Thw walk is conducted by Old Delhi's Locals only. Discover the local life, local Read more ➤