If you love all things ancient, then Egypt Explorer - 12 Day Private Tour is for you - adventures, learning, culture, and a lot of sightseeing. With free days to do some exploring of your own, this Read more ➤
Essential Egypt Tour - 8 Days with Nile Cruise
- Duration - 8 days
- Multi-Day Tours & Cruises
- What’s this? After you book the Tour or Activity we send you your Tour Voucher or a Ticket(s).
The Voucher is your booking confirmation and tour providers can accept e-Voucher, printed Voucher or both Voucher types.
e-Voucher means that's enough, if you save received Voucher to your phone and show on the tour beginning.
Printed Voucher means after receiving the Voucher you have to print it and take with you to give it printed to the tour provovider at the tour beginning.e-Voucher, Printed Voucher
- Cancellation PolicyStandard Cancellation Policy means that:
If you cancel this tour booking at least 14 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 13 and 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, or don’t show up at the meeting point on time there is a 100 percent cancellation fee charged from the paid deposit.Standard
- Guide options If the tour is guided here you can see available tour languages. Usually it means along the tour you have a professional tour guide guiding the tour in one or a few specified languages.
Some tours or Activities doesn't require the guide and have a pilots, instructors or simply provider's team member who take care of you along the tour. In this case it's marked as "Not Guided" tour, because it doesn't require a professional tour guide.Language: English
- Cairo International Airport & Hotel Pick-Up in Cairo and Giza.
Adventurous Essential Egypt Tour shows you Many a thrilling place like Cairo, Abu-Simbel, Aswan, and Luxor just in 8 days. Guides will brief you about various attractions and their relevant historical importance. You would see the Karnak Temple Complex, the Giza Pyramids, Valley of Kings!
- Visit Pyramids and Cairo Museum!
- Explore Valley of the Kings and Luxor, Komombo and Karnak Temples!
- Discover the Philea Island!
- Relax and observe the local life in the coastal villages along with the luxury Nile Cruise!
- Airport transfers included!
- Private tour guide for all the tours!
Essential Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise
On the Essential Egypt Tour, you will be taken to the best places in Egypt in this 8-day tour package. Explore the old sites along the River Nile and then have an opportunity to see the Great Pyramids of Giza, Abu Simbel Temples, and last but not the least Valley of Kings.
Just be yourself and walk through the serenity of deserts and lush green valleys having stories to tell about the ancient cultures of these areas. Sail on the Nile Cruise. There is no denying to the fact that watching Luxor, Aswan, Cairo, and Abu-Simbel is a lifetime experience.
Our well-trained guides will highlight the significance of every place and will take you to the most famous places available in every city. Tales of different regimes will be told and the museums will present you some archives from those times.
Do amazing photographs also to save those exciting moments of the Essential Egypt Tour!
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cairo, breakfast included.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on Nile Cruise on full board basis.
- Pick up services arrival at Cairo International Airport.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan privately guided.
- Private tour guide for all tours.
- All service charges and applicable taxes included.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Entrance fees to all sites listed on the itinerary.
- Visited Places:
Itinerary of the Essential Egypt Tour:
- Our representative will meet and assist you at Cairo International Airport, transfer to the hotel via air-conditioned modern car with our constant care.
- Overnight in Cairo.
DAY 2 of the Essential Egypt Tour
- Right after breakfast, the guide will take you to the Giza Plateau to pay a visit to the much-visited wonder of the world called Great Pyramids of Mykerinus, Cheops and Chefren as well as the Valley and Sphinx Temple.
- A visit to the Solar Boat Museum in the pyramid area is included.
- Lunch will be served at a quality local restaurant.
- King Tutankhamen awaits you at the Egyptian Museum, so you must watch it.
- Night Stay, Breakfast and Lunch will be in Cairo.
- Early this morning you will be transferred to the airport for a short internal flight down to Luxor.
- Upon arrival you will be transferred to your Nile Cruise ship and have some time to freshen up before we begin our Nile quest by visiting the worlds' largest temple complex, Karnak Temple to see the Temple of Amun and the Temple of Luxor.
- After watching the Statues of Ramses II, we will leave for Karnak Temples, constructed by the Pharaohs.
- Avenue of Sphinxes, the Temple of Amon and the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut, Granite Scarabeus of Amenophis II are also waiting for you to see. These places have a very rich history.
- Night stay is in Luxor, coupled with three times meal a day.
- Our guide will take you after breakfast from the luxury Nile Cruise on the deluxe car to visit the river Nile on this day of the Essential Egypt Tour. Statues of Memnon are installed on the bank of the river. This is on the way leading to the valley of Kings.
- You will have the chance to see three main Tombs in the Valley of Kings. Tombs are carved out of the desert rock. These tombs are filled with many precious things for the afterlife of Pharaohs.
- The next stopover will be Hatshepsut at El Deir El Bahary. The temple is solely dedicated to queen Hatshepsut due to her exceptional abilities in handling matters related to governance.
- Go back to the Nile Cruise Ship which would start its journey towards the Edfu via Esna.
- Night stay and three times meal are in Edfu.
- In the morning, you’ll have breakfast on board, followed by a visit to the Temple of Edfu, the best-preserved temple of the ancient world.
- You’ll then sail to Kom Ombo and have lunch. After your meal, you’ll head out to the twin temple of Kom Ombo, where you’ll learn about the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Horus, whose monuments decorate each half of the temple.
- You’ll have dinner and stay overnight in Aswan.
- Finish the breakfast and leave for the amazing city Aswan. A dam built in 1960 called High Dam to protect Egypt from the floods of Nile will be visited later in the day.
- See the unfinished Obelisk, which was in use of Egyptians to cut the Obelisks. It is said that this Obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut. She was part of 18th dynasty. Temple situated at the west bank of Luxor was in the ownership of that queen. However, some historian says that this temple belongs to Queen Nefertiti.
- The next visiting site of our Essential Egypt Tour is Majestic Philae Temple, built in the name of Goddess Isis.
- Head back to the Nile Cruise ship and stay in Aswan for Night. Three times a meal will be served.
- Visit Abu Simbel Temple (optional tour).
- Disembark from your Nile cruise ship.
- Transfer to the airport for a short internal flight back to Cairo.
- Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Night Stay and Breakfast would be in Cairo.
- Have your last breakfast in Hotel in Cairo.
- Transfer included to take you to the airport for your flight home.
- End of the Essential Egypt Tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Essential Egypt Tour - 8 Days with Nile Cruise duration is 8 days.Book Essential Egypt Tour - 8 Days with Nile Cruise now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You can book Essential Egypt Tour - 8 Days with Nile Cruise at least in 2 days. Check availability calendar in "Book Now" form to see currently available dates.Book Essential Egypt Tour - 8 Days with Nile Cruise now just with Booking Deposit on TripsPoint
You may also like
The Egypt Tour Package with Nile luxury cruise route is Cairo allows you to discover main Egypt attractions on the multi-day exciting tour which's also including luxury 5-star Nile cruise through Read more ➤
The Best of Egypt Tour Package is the 6 Days tour package starting in Cairo and Giza and dedicated to those who'd love to explore Egypt well instead of staying in holiday resorts. In 6 days we will Read more ➤
Luxor to Aswan - Nubian Heritage Tour. Dive in to the Nubian Heritage in Upper Egypt with visits to the Aswan High Dam, the Nubian Museum, take a motorboat to cross the Nile to an authentic Nubian Read more ➤
Amazing 4 days Nile Cruise Including Abu Simble & Hot Air Balloon Sail down one of the world's most famous waterways as you discover top attractions in southern Egypt. During this multi-day cruise Read more ➤